Home > Biker Forums > Religion > female christian biker in CT Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
female christian biker in CT
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 08, 2005 19:46

Hi All!
Visiting CT area and christian bikers are a bit scattered out here...Member of CMA in california...but the CMAers out here in CT are too far....praying to stay connected with christian bikers in the Hartford CT area.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 09, 2005 18:36

sugar99 write:
Hey I just joined CMA, looking on state coordinator page in their magazine looks like there are no reps for CT, but Rick Steffy handles Northeast region - I can give you his number if you're interested. Just holler back to me let me know. JC#1

I pray both of you find what you seek, I too am Christian and still a "Biker" yet as when I rode in the olden days I still refuse to join any 'group' as 'groups' even Christian have the tendancy to dictate beliefs.

Bless all of us that are on the road, to keep the greasy side down, praising our Lord and Father, I say this prayer in Jesus' name.
PEACE
MtnMan

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 19:41

Hey I just joined CMA, looking on state coordinator page in their magazine looks like there are no reps for CT, but Rick Steffy handles Northeast region - I can give you his number if you're interested. Just holler back to me let me know. JC#1

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share