Home > Biker Forums > Message board > Looking for Princessbaby girl Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking for Princessbaby girl
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 12, 2007 20:11

icewitch08 write:
Hey princess when are you going to IM me I've been trying to get hold of you for awhile now.

Re: U have been LOOKING for me? For about a yr now I havent been on here in ages.. What could U possibly want from me.. I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. You have set up NUMEROUS threads looking for me..PUT A PIC UP and maybe I will talk with you... Orrrrrrr if this is that CRAZY AZZ woman DEVA I have NOTHING to say to you.. You dont give up either as Smiles told you I am not on this site anymore but I was told that you were "LOOKING" for me

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 08, 2007 11:07

Ms Dam, i would like to take you riding when i'm over in trenton, R u up for it???

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 04, 2007 11:43

are you still looking for priceless baby girl? let me know and i'll work something out for ya:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 20, 2006 06:07

You're welcome :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 18:48

Hey Tala, PBG doesn't come around BK anymore. She hasn't in a very long time. I tried letting you know over by the sandbox but it looks like BK blocked what I was trying to say. Head over by Harleychatgroup or hiwaysingles & you'll find all of us over there. We'll see if this is allowed to go through. lol
Peace