Home > Biker Forums > Romance > winks Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
winks
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 15:45

So my assumption is when a guy "winks" at a gal on this site and she does not respond back, then she is not interested.

Is there something else that women (or guys for that matter) prefer to to know that there may be some initial attraction?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 13, 2006 05:20

secretsquirrel write:
hunterds write:
So my assumption is when a guy "winks" at a gal on this site and she does not respond back, then she is not interested.

Is there something else that women (or guys for that matter) prefer to to know that there may be some initial attraction?

Hi we don't always get the winks..I know from experience on this site,,,,and Give us some time we always at least say "Hi" at least I do..I can never have enough friends!!...
Rocky=.)

Nutts Rocky you neva wink'd at me?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 12, 2006 18:47

hunterds write:

Hi we don't always get the winks..I know from experience on this site,,,,and Give us some time we always at least say "Hi" at least I do..I can never have enough friends!!...
Rocky=.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 11, 2006 03:10

Winks don't always show up in the mailbox. If you don't pay att'n to the my account page under "who has winked at me" you'll never know someone winked.