winks Romance

• View author's info Author posted on Oct 28, 2006 at 15:45

So my assumption is when a guy "winks" at a gal on this site and she does not respond back, then she is not interested.

Is there something else that women (or guys for that matter) prefer to to know that there may be some initial attraction?
  • 3Comments

• View author's info posted on Nov 13, 2006 at 05:20

secretsquirrel write:
    hunterds write:
    So my assumption is when a guy "winks" at a gal on this site and she does not respond back, then she is not interested.

Is there something else that women (or guys for that matter) prefer to to know that there may be some initial attraction?

Hi we don't always get the winks..I know from experience on this site,,,,and Give us some time we always at least say "Hi" at least I do..I can never have enough friends!!...
    Rocky=.)

Nutts Rocky you neva wink'd at me?
  • View author's info posted on Nov 12, 2006 at 18:47

hunterds write:

Hi we don't always get the winks..I know from experience on this site,,,,and Give us some time we always at least say "Hi" at least I do..I can never have enough friends!!...
    Rocky=.)
  • View author's info posted on Nov 11, 2006 at 03:10

Winks don't always show up in the mailbox. If you don't pay att'n to the my account page under "who has winked at me" you'll never know someone winked.
Follow - Email me when people comment