Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Other Florida Bike Events Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Other Florida Bike Events
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 13:43

Other than the most popular Bikeweek and Biketoberfest which are both almost equal in the amount of people visting,there are a few more events that are gaining ground. Leesburg Bikefest,Naturecoast bikefest,the events in the Keys of course to name a few. Leesburg is becoming the popular alternative to Daytona as the law enforcement tends to discourage many people from having a good time. There are many stories I can talk about concerning this subject. Thought I would throw that info out there.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 15:03

Hey there's lot of ground to cover in florida this time of year lol! Try to get as much riding in as I can,not much as of late tough.But getting back in the saddle,the better weather is coming,hopefully it will be nice come march!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 05:17

hdgene write:
It's all about the money girl,the vendors are the same at all places, it's about sales!Nice to see ya reply!

Hard to find you local boys ...always out riding and never online!!! Nice to see someone CLOSE TO ME in the forums ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 20:17

It's all about the money girl,the vendors are the same at all places, it's about sales!Nice to see ya reply!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 16:25

Been to Leesburg Gene ... yer right, much better! But the vendors don't get any cheaper .. wuz up wit dat????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 15:43

Whassup angel! :D

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 19:51

Hygene!