Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Myrtle Beach bike week 2007 Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Myrtle Beach bike week 2007
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 15, 2007 07:57

I was wondering if anyone is planning on going to the spring rally. I met alot of BK'ers last year from off here, alot of them have moved to HWS but there are still some on here. Its a gr8 time down there, looking forward to another trip, if interested let me know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 21, 2007 10:54

Yea I was at Johnny's one night. I rode my choppa through and came out with a girl on back lmao now that's easy

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 17, 2007 20:19

smile2005 write:
Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time! Wish I could be there...
Hey CrazyDane...how the hell ya doing?? I haven't chatted with you in ages!!
Have a great time everyone & have a drink for me too ok?

Hey sweetheart, it has been a long time. How are the blues clubs in your area doing these days? LOL.

Anyway, I paid Myrtle Beach a visit and it was hoppin. Didnt see anyone at the Iron Gate but then again,,, Thats how these unplanned Meet and Greets always turn out.
Sorry to say that I wont be visiting any more this week because I need to go up to the mountains of NC to do some work but I had fun while it lasted.

If any of you get to Johnnys, The intense Blackmark in the dance floor is from my Ultra. I burned the tire for about 2 minutes and caused all of the smoke alarms to go off in the bar.

I also meet Hank Williams Jr, (his double anyway), LOL.

Take care and drink one for me.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 16, 2007 12:31

Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time! Wish I could be there...
Hey CrazyDane...how the hell ya doing?? I haven't chatted with you in ages!!
Have a great time everyone & have a drink for me too ok?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 16, 2007 08:48

Iron Gate @ 5-7,,, Humm???

Ill be there. hope to see some of you then.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 09, 2007 11:59

I posted on Hiway and BAO... meet and greet at Iron Gate on Wednesday the 16th... 5 to 7 ish... pick a diff place each night... LongHairrx leading a group to Charleston on Thurs or Fri....
He's bringin Apple Pie shooters so we are gunna need a gals belly button... no lint...lmao
ya'll get there safe... DP

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 08, 2007 21:40

Heading down on riding down on Friday... from Ohio... 11-17th...

Holiday Sands around 400 North Ocean Blvd... Beach is a great change from the weather in Ohio....

My buddies are pullin in on the 14th...ideas...

T Ginn
Kent Ohio Triumph Adventurer....
RAT & Roll!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 05, 2007 19:11

heading north from south florida and will be there on mothers day.
Do not forget your mothers :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 28, 2007 12:44

AM ALSO STAYING AT MB RESORT IN TENNIS VILLAS 1ST FLR GET THERE 12TH TO 19TH.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 27, 2007 19:02

we are stayin at the MB Resort on King's Highway.... Bill (Viks freind from fall rally) has a place in Murrell's that I may take a room from cuz ours is gettin crowded...... I saw the thread on HWS.... i just said let's do Iron Gate on Wednesday at 5ish....go from there....Pic a new place each night.... Bill wanted to check out Charleston..... Ur the local yocal bro..... beers on us ..u lead

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 22, 2007 16:28

Am heading down the 9th and coming back the 20th. Would like to have a sweet backrest when there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 22, 2007 14:26

I'll be there. I took off 12th to the 21st. Gotta work the night of the 12th but after that I'm sitting on ready. Lost my ride though so I guess I'll heave to drive my truck down........... But I will be there.

Lisa

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 19, 2007 17:41

GOING DOWN FROM DELAWARE THE 9TH TILL THE 14TH.RAIN OR SHINE DAMMIT.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 19, 2007 17:37

Will be at myrtle for the spring. Helping out down at the inlet where Sonny holds his swapmeet. So look me up .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 19, 2007 07:55

sexybaby write:
I'll b in myrtle .....I like south myrtle and there are nice campgrounds there I think you'll love the spring rally daytonabeachsweetie...it's one of my fav's . and varider is right he's a real nice guy as are most here..met a bunch of them several times..like he said it's friends hangin' out . that's awesome u got ur sailing ticket! I'm captain full time and I love my work! hope to c u all in myrtle beach!!!

Hey Hun good to see ya again I think I still have your cell number and we'll give ya a call when we get there. Are you bringing your Boat? You owe me a wet rainy ride lmao.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 18, 2007 12:09

I'll b in myrtle .....I like south myrtle and there are nice campgrounds there I think you'll love the spring rally daytonabeachsweetie...it's one of my fav's . and varider is right he's a real nice guy as are most here..met a bunch of them several times..like he said it's friends hangin' out . that's awesome u got ur sailing ticket! I'm captain full time and I love my work! hope to c u all in myrtle beach!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 15, 2007 10:18

HiwaySingles, it can be found on the dark side of the moon lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 09, 2007 08:26

WHAT IS HWS AND HOW DO I FIND IT?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 05, 2007 22:06

DaytonaBeachSweetie write:
Thanks but no thanks. Will pitch in my own space. Yeah, I know a little about sailing, I've got my ticket. Still need a little direction on which campground is best. PS. I am always suspect to no photos or hidden profiles. Whatcha hiding?

Sorry, I didn't mean anything dirty or disrespectful. I'm going with a group of friends from here and HWS and were just good friends hanging out just like the good ole days. As far as the hidden profile that's a long story. Last year this site pissed off a group of us and we moved to HWS and some are still here too but only to keep in touch with some people. I'll unblock my profile so you can see me and know I'm just a harmless small town redneck lmao..Later

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 05, 2007 10:10

HI ALL. WELL GOT TO MEET SOME OF U N DAYTONA. WILL ALSO BE N MYRTLE 12TH THRU 19TH. PROB NOT BRINGING MY BIKE AS I XPLAINED I COME 4 THE PARTY N I DONT DRINK N RIDE SO AS USUAL NE BODY W AN EMPTY BAKSEAT GIVE ME A HOLLER AND WE CAN HANG THEN TOO.CAL ME - FOR WON OH- SVEN TREE TREE-TO ZERO WON FIVE IF YOU WANT GET ACQUAINTED B4 THE RALLY.MIDNITEMANIAC2001 FROM THE Y.