Home > Biker Forums > Message board > warning to biker kiss men! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
warning to biker kiss men!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 15, 2007 18:09

Have been off bk sometime, came back for a visit. Almost immediatly got a wink from Dankillerjoker, bought a gold membership just to talk with her. 2 emails from her? indicate i am receiving some sort of mass produced letter, with a personal tag at top or bottom, sometimes in a different font, that doesnt really say anything or go anywhere, i think this is some kind of a scam, or a mentally sick person. because i have not been asked for money or the other criteria bk demands to report abuse, I am hoping to post this message if bk will allow. I personally was burnt real badly by a con artist, so I know I am supersensitive to this, and I will extend heartfelt apologies should I be wrong,but bikerkiss doesnt need this type of activity. I will not tolerate cons or bsers in my life anymore, let the world see bikers wont take c-r-a-p from anyone!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 28, 2007 22:24

I LOVE YOU........SEND MONEY........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 14, 2007 21:55

I POSTED a fair minded (i thought)respose to you and got no answer. i baited you and your reply proves you are reading posts. I am dropping this now out of respect to bk in general. Happy holidays folks!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 11, 2007 04:42

i am glad to report i have been practicing the last few weeks. an yes, dynamal, i CAN put the toothpaste back in the tube, it involves vacumn, something your head is full of..........

way to go tuff guy... at least you're starting to give sh*t to men now...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 10, 2007 23:25

Dynamal write:
here's what I don't get hvefun.. you get a wink from a lady.. so you join...
you get 2 emails from her that you don't like..and you post her name with a warning to other would be... ah... victims.. oh and the lady didn't ask you for any information that would otherwise put you at risk for anything??
so what was the warning for?
is it because you think the lady may have something wrong with her? if so.. shame on you buddy... oh and then you will say your sorry if your wrong?? that'll work right.. you must be one of those guys that can put the toothpaste back in the tube .. right? How about being sure of stuff BEFORE you write.. how about that?? and if your the type of dude that feels the need to post about a female... be double sure..
So.. here's my take on it.. GUY-UP...
oh and if I'm wrong... oops

i am glad to report i have been practicing the last few weeks. an yes, dynamal, i CAN put the toothpaste back in the tube, it involves vacumn, something your head is full of..........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 13, 2007 17:37

HMMMMW SOUNDS LIKE I MIGHT HAVE ONE OF THEM SCAMMERS NOW IT IS MY TURN TO FUCK WITH THEM LOL SHE TALKS ABOUT BEING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY LOL FUCK THAT BITCH IAM GOING TO ASK HER FOR MONEY FIRST LOL YEAH WHAT A JOKE BUT THE JOKE IS ON THEM I THINK THEIR WILL BE ASKING ME FOR MONEY SOON

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 22, 2007 20:10

dynamal, you make some valid points, but by criticizing ME, is this not the pot calling the kettle black? and have you not read what others have said concerning this person?You dont mention any personal knowledge of the person in question, or the many controversies she has stirred up with OTHERS, not myself..I would like to think you meant well by your very chivalrous remarks about this person, and while i have not changed my opinion, I respect your right to express yours. ride safe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 16, 2007 03:03

here's what I don't get hvefun.. you get a wink from a lady.. so you join...
you get 2 emails from her that you don't like..and you post her name with a warning to other would be... ah... victims.. oh and the lady didn't ask you for any information that would otherwise put you at risk for anything??
so what was the warning for?
is it because you think the lady may have something wrong with her? if so.. shame on you buddy... oh and then you will say your sorry if your wrong?? that'll work right.. you must be one of those guys that can put the toothpaste back in the tube .. right? How about being sure of stuff BEFORE you write.. how about that?? and if your the type of dude that feels the need to post about a female... be double sure..
So.. here's my take on it.. GUY-UP...
oh and if I'm wrong... oops

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 14, 2007 21:40

thank you mam, for the validation. i am not real good at sizing people up, but this type individual i am an authority on..ride safe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 08, 2007 13:17

She was on the blogs for a while too, shes a real nut case!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 21, 2007 21:19

Some of these answers were highly amusing!

I am not trying to be a wise guy...they just were funny.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 31, 2007 10:58

very, very, good advice, my brother!thank you so much for taking the time..will probably save some poor sap some grief! UNFORTUNATLY.."WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN, CAN'T KEEP HIS MIND ON NOTHIN ELSE'" and this is what cons are counting on,....our need to love and be loved...and yes ladies, i know it happens to you too. world sux sometimes, dont it?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 26, 2007 22:26

I've made comments about scammers on these forums a couple of times in the past. I'm a computer professional that works at quite possibly the most well known online company in the world (starts with a 'G', try searching your memory). Here's some basic rules to avoid scammers.

1. It's a scam if she sounds too good to be true. If she's drop dead gorgeous and in her twenties while your pushing 50, be suspicious. That picture she used is most likely of an innocent third party who has no idea her photo is being used for scams. The scammer is probably a guy, so those "sweet nothings" you wrote are completely wasted.

2. If she's in another country, be suspicious (especially Russia and Nigeria).

3. If she asks for money so she can fly out to visit you, drop her like a hot turd and report her. She's a scam. If you really must find out for yourself, you fly to her, don't send her money under any circumstance!

4. If she's crazy about you after two emails, be suspicious.

5. If she never seems to answer any direct questions, but goes on about what's going on in her life and how much she wants to meet you, be suspicious. It's a boilerplate email, so almost never deals with any subjects you introduce.

There are several useful technical skills that can be used to check the truthfulness of the possible scammer. If you can learn to read email headers and do a reverse lookup of the origination of the email, you can often spot an immediate lie. For example, one person said she was in Germany, but her email had come from a dial-up service in Eastern Russia. That made it obvious she was a scammer.

They aren't always scammers. Russian women do tend to prefer older men, but they won't be looking on this website for them. They' go through a Russian business that specializes in finding matches for Russian women.

As I said to a friend, "I may be lonely, but I'm not stupid."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 18, 2007 19:03

I had an attempt towards me also. Chick or so they said wanted to visit. Asked me to wire money to a travel agent directly and she would book flight. I had checked prices and her request was double what everyone I checked was asking. I agreed to send the money seeking a response. When money didnt show up never heard back from them and their profile dropped

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 16, 2007 07:17

Yeah, my friend. It happens that way once in a while. Just gotta keep your eyes open and be alert.
Sorry this happened to you.
BB