Home > Biker Forums > Romance > Where's my boyfriend....? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where's my boyfriend....?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 01:03

It's been a long and lonely road for me...just can't seem to get it right. There are so many of us out there wanting the same thing...love...why is it so hard to find love,then trust once your there without fear.
"Knowledge of what you love somehow comes to you; you don't have to read nor analyze, nor study. If you love a thing enough, knowledge of it seeps into you, with particulars more real than any heart can ignore."

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 26, 2008 15:34

well,,, (3) people are looking for you, only (1) will find you. (8) people will smile at your picture. Altho (3) are looking, there could be (4). (7) people don't care enough to try. Those (7) are not worth your effort. Nor, are the (7) really willing to be honest. Somewhere in Bossier City, there are (9) people lost. I would love to be one of the (4) people...... Wink or give me a call.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 17:53

Where's my boyfriend?
Maybe in Florida.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 06:13

where are deaf bikers where cani find them from usa and uk let me knw give me mesage thanks JJ i want hard of hearing not deaf mutes thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 09:16

Hang in there Luv, there are a few good guys left, If I was two inches taller and three years younger.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 19:30

The first time my friend, true love has second chances. Don't close your doors until they need to be. Then never stare at a closed door so long that you miss the one that may have opened.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 02:04

Love...BIG LONG DEEP SIGH. you say to look inward, love yourself. You're right! I know who I am and I know what I'm looking for, NOW. I'm patient. But its sad to know that you've found the one and lost him because you didn't know yourself or what you truly wanted, needed...So you go on with your life, wiser but missing something that will never be again, not with that person. Will it ever happen again? Could I be so lucky? God I hope so because it was a beautiful thing that slipped through my fingers the first time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 17:21

Yes exactly, and then you learn to let it go. That love lies within you not in someone. For if you find that love it will find you too. Look long into the abyss and the abyss looks long itnot you.