Home > Biker Forums > Write articles to get free gold membership > Got played Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Got played
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 14:38

I sent money to a lady over seas to come to be with me and she said she got robbed.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 18, 2006 11:16

What about Bob

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 27, 2006 21:55

Big mistake Bob. That is one of the rules I have leared on the on-line dating thing. Belive the post of other warning you, a lot of them (sending money ones) are just out to take your money. I am sorry you lost your money.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 01, 2006 16:40

When you send money over seas. you are just loosing it. It is a scam played by many people over seas. They tell you anything you want to hear. Then when they get the money, they tell you they have been robbed or they never got it. Some will even send you money VIA money order of a check saying it is good and it will be over an amount they want you to put in the bank. They tell you to only send them a certain amount and keep the rest in the bank for when they get here. then you will find out the check or money order is a fake. IF ANYONE SENDS YOU A MONEY ORDER OR A CHECK IT SHOULD HAVE A WATER MARK ON IT. THE WAY TO CHECK IT IS TO COPY IT. IT WILL SAY VOID IF IT IS COPYED IF IT IS GOOD.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 21:22

sorry to hear about that bob...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 16:41

Okay ... I was going to pop off with some smartasch response, but I'm not sure whether you posted because you feel "wronged", *surprised* ... or this was totally tongue in cheek.

Gawd, I hope the latter.