Home > Biker Forums > Religion > Christian biker groups in New Orleans Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Christian biker groups in New Orleans
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 10:12

Hi. I am looking for Christian biker groups in the New Orleans area. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 22:59

Hi, you should also be able to check on your state Abate website, should be a link to the Christian Motorcycle site and other Christian motorcycle clubs.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 10, 2005 15:31

CMa is a good organization of Christian Bikers, I was saved at the changing of the Colors rally in 1996. That was my first experience with them. I thought it was going to be like a regular biker rally so I loaded up the camper trailered the bike took a case of beer, a bag of pot and a bottle of wiskey with me (LOL) boy was I in for a surprise Needless to say I threw away the beer, the bottle and the pot. Yes Jesus I was set free

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 10:38

You can go to the national CMA site www.cmausa.org and Under CMA National there is a State Coordinator area that will give the Chapter names and a way to contact the Start Coordinator to find out what Chapter is closest to you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 19:03

Miker, email me, They edited the web site!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 10:14

Sorry, I have been a little out of it this past week. Had a tiny stroke and then Doc made me get an angiogram too.
Can we say sick of hospitals
or what!!! But never of the Lord's grace!!
Any way here ya goshould get you
right where ya want to go.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 03:58

Hi, Can one of you Ladies send me the link to CMA? Thanks and Happy Valentines Day..:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 15:08

Thank you. The funny thing is, the night after I posted the message, I met the president of CMA at our church. I will be going to my first meeting in a couple weeks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 15:08

Hello GothicBikerHippie, the CMA has an awesome web site,but They have a NATION wide ride in May, "Run-for-the-Son" there should be a chapter where you are.Are a real good group to ride with, alawys feel welcome,,,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 20:08

check out CMA; Christian Motorcyclists Assoc. They are
national and should be active in your state. Great, tight, and ride with the Lord without
a doubt. Good luck.