Home > Biker Forums > Message board > Tragedy - Heart Breaking Loss - Badbikerkitty Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Tragedy - Heart Breaking Loss - Badbikerkitty
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 05, 2006 19:29

Received an email from Jen's mom today stating that: " she was killed last night in a bike accident, please let her friends know." I have no info or confirmation of the accident, but I do have a phone # for anyone who wants to call....May God bless her

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 11, 2008 16:39

See ya old friend.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 01, 2006 17:12

so sorry to hear that. i've been out of pocket for awhile. wow, she had some great post, very witty and funny.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 30, 2006 10:17

I have a question ...
What happened to the person she was riding with???

Did I miss sumthin'?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 03:06

Im very sorry for this delay to the tragedy of a downed sister. I dont post, nor do I use these boards at all. I met Kitty through a very special friend in MB. Kitty was very outgoing and friendly. Im sorry to hear of this and my sincere condolances to her daughter and family. Peace be with you sister...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 22, 2006 18:28

AlaskaMann48 write:
I want to thank everyone for the thoughts , prayers and other things that perhaps nobody but yourself and God know about after this tragic loss of a fine lady. She will be missed more than I can ever say.....Phil

Hugs Phil!

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 18:57

I want to thank everyone for the thoughts , prayers and other things that perhaps nobody but yourself and God know about after this tragic loss of a fine lady. She will be missed more than I can ever say.....Phil

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 09, 2006 15:05

I didn't know Jen, however, it is extremely sad whenever hearing about the loss of a fellow biker - especially one like Jen, being so young and full of life. Reading the posts here on BK shows how loved she actually was. Seems you have all been blessed to know such a vibrant, fun person, as was she to have your gift of friendship. Ride on Jen.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 09, 2006 01:07

I never met Jenny in person, but we talked a few times here & elsewhere, I just got the bad news on the phone last night that she was gone. And while I usually am never at a loss for words, I am now. But right after I hung up the phone a song I hadn't heard in a few years played on the radio & it just seemed to fit the situation & the friend that Jenny was to a lot of people....

"Ripple"

If my words did glow, with the gold of sunshine
And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung,
Would you hear my voice, come thru the music,
Would you hold it near, as if it were your own?

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken,
Perhaps they're better left unsung.
I don't know, don't really care
Let there be songs to fill the air.

Ripple in still water,
When there is no pebble tossed,
Nor wind to blow.

Reach out your hand, if your cup be empty,
If your cup is full may it be again,
Let it be known, there is a fountain,
That was not made by the hands of men.

There is a road, no simple highway,
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go, no one may follow,
That path is for your steps alone.

Ripple in still water,
When there is no pebble tossed,
Nor wind to blow.

You who choose, to lead, must follow
But if you fall you fall alone,
If you should stand, then who's to guide you?
If I knew the way I would take you home.....

Rest in peace Jenny, always secure in the knowledge of knowing how many lives you touched with your friendship, humor & that huge spirit that truly personifies what the biker brotherhood & sisterhood is really about. my world was that much better in the time that I knew you & now it's just that much more empty with the loss of you

--Ron

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 08, 2006 14:18

Hooch2005 write:
Char....do we/I know this "bear" ??? Prayers are being lifted up for him too.

Hi Hooch...This "Bear" that Kitten was riding with is from another biker site, Harley Chat Group. Not the same Bear(s) as we had here on BK. And thank you for the prayers for him...much needed. He's strong & a fighter & I believe that Kitten is watching over him right now to give him the strength also to make it.
Hugs...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 08, 2006 12:13

Joe (SPADOMAN) asked me to post this for him...

Kara, Thank you so much for letting me know about this tragedy. I got another message right after this one from one of the folks down in Texas. I went down there twice last winetr and have made some nice friends out of the deal. When I read the news, I felt weird. I had so many laughs with Kitty when I was on BK regularly. The "saloon" she started in response to your Morning Coffee was a gem. Many happy smiles from the whole experience on BK actually. Jennifer always had a remark to let you know she was there. Once she even asked if I'd adopt her. I was flattered and considered myself a Dad to more than one of the beautiful people on BK. My prayers will be strong for her family left behind. I'll think of her spirit and pray for peace. I'm sure I'll get the contact info for the bank account fund they are starting. I'll do something there to help. In the meantime, tell all you know that remember me that I am very sad about this news and my heart is with each and every one of my old friends.

Yours, Joe Spado(man)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 08, 2006 08:23

How very sad and tragic. You will be missed Kitty, even though I know your spirit lives on. My heart and prayers go out to her Mom and loved ones.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 08, 2006 08:11

Latest news:

I just talked to Phil, aka Alaskaman. He's in Warren MI. and is willing to pick up anyone from the airport who is planning to make it there in this sad time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 13:52

Kitty: May you be riding, dancing and laughing with the Angels. Peace baby.

Suz: Great idea for the ride and trust fund for her daughter!

Hugs for all who are suffering right now,
DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 12:23

I found this old post from kitty ... thought all of you would enjoy it!

==================================
Commented on 28-MAY-06

I know how it is to miss everyone too.I have made so many wonderful friends here that i will cherish The rest of my life!!!Hope everyone stays safe and live life like theres no tomorrow.Don't judge don't sacrifice happiness for anything if you can.Life is what YOU make of it !!! love to all my bro's and sis's here.I am still here but it;s not the same like kara said.One day we will all be together enjoying one anothers company laffin at what we said here .Love to all be safe!! And have a drink on me!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 11:31

My condolences to her family. It is always unfortunate to lose someone who is so vibrant. She was a good friend and I will miss her.
While her journey on this earth is over, I'm sure the angels made sure that the winds were fair on her journey to heaven.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 10:55

BigDaddyDOC write:
We're a lil speechless here. Lisa never got to meet Jen but felt like she knew her from the forums....

Not much to say but rest in peace Jen, now you can keep ridin and smilin all the time darlin

DOC n Lunar
xoxo

THANK YOU BABY!

BK family ... it has been quite a long time since I have posted on these forums. It would only take a tragedy as this for me to come up here. When this news was relayed to us, we were both in utter SHOCK!

I had the pleasure of playing with Kitty in her coctail hour, and there was one occassion when someone jumped on her, and I clawed through the internet connection toward the offender. We always tried to have her back. ALWAYS!

Kitty --- NOW YOU HAVE OUR BACKS! We know you have the bar stocked already, and yer waiting on us. When the breeze blows through the flowers, we will hear your laugh.

BE BLESSED SISTER AND THANK YOU FOR PAVING THE WAY FOR OUR JOURNEY. WE WILL ALL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN. RIDE FREE!

Love, me and da big guy! xoxoxoxo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 10:21

I just talked to Jens mom,
The info she gave to most of you was wrong.
She didn't know there are 2 funeral homes of the same name on the same road.
Please check your address!!!!
HOPCROFT FUNERAL HOME
31145 John R.
Madison Heights, MI.

Viewing - Wed. 3-9
Funeral - Thurs. 11am.

I'm at a loss for words, I only know a loss such as this hurts, and she'll be missed beyond what any of us can imagine.
Her mom (Kathy) is very thankful for all of us and the fact we are real and caring people.
Bikers, go figure...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 06:45

Char....do we/I know this "bear" ??? Prayers are being lifted up for him too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 05:22

Kitty I know you are riding on the wings of Angels. We will miss you and I for one will never forget your smile and laugh.

The gang on BK will wrap their arnms around RACHEL and help to let her know what a wonderful mom she had and how much you loved her.

Rest in Peace

Vicki

Available only
to logged in members