Home > Biker Forums > Friends > I'm finally back Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I'm finally back
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 07:38

And I've missed my friends! Linda, CALL ME ONE EVENING so we can catch up! Have a glorious week all!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 03, 2006 06:42

Hi DD!

sheesh, a new picture (new to me anyway). What's been going on with you? Still have those beautiful roses? Call me stupid but it's been difficult IF not impossible to follow these threads. Have they changed something here OR am I too old for this? ~smiles~ Talked to Linda the other night and she could shed no light on my inability to follow the lines! Ugh! Heck I'm having a tough time posting! OMG! Won't be long now eh???
Have yourself a glorious day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 28, 2006 05:57

gentle_breeze77 write:
My time there was a reality check, we do in fact get older as those around us age. Never let a day go by without telling those you care about how much you love them. And last but definitely not least, you can't go home again. ~sighs~

Breeze,
What you wrote above is so true! Welcome back and best wishes for plenty of warm and caring friends to lighten your world.

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 18:43

Oh Sweetie,I'm so sorry to hear. Seems like there's a lot of loss going around here lately. Makes me thankful for what I do have in this world.
Just know you are in my thoughts. Stay strong,and welcome back.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 05:20

Morning Nodey!!!

Actually this man is one of my oldest friends. In March I lost my brother to diabetes and Bill lost his wife (my sister) to breast cancer. We were so overwhelmed that we sat down and began talking about "old times", have a beer Bill...have a beer Sue...more "old times". I had completely forgotten some of the things that had been important to me....the trip to California was sad but loving. Bill is one of a handful that are left of those that truly know the meaning of Ride Free. My time there was a reality check, we do in fact get older as those around us age. Never let a day go by without telling those you care about how much you love them. And last but definitely not least, you can't go home again. ~sighs~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 16:53

gentle_breeze77 write:
And I've missed my friends! Linda, CALL ME ONE EVENING so we can catch up! Have a glorious week all!

Well HOT DOG!!!! And you have a man in your life???? Nice to see you posting again Breeze.