Home > Biker Forums > Write articles to get free gold membership > Special BK members. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Special BK members.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 01, 2007 19:27

I want to give a big thank you to Maneater for the event she hosted in Eureka Springs, AR. The weekend of April 28th and 29th. A lot of prep work was done to bring a group together.
No one had special expectations to begin the weekend. But some of the strongest friendships I can think of were formed. We came from all around the nation and formed a family of special friends. Thanks to Manny, with the help from the others who attended. And the BK site to allow this to happen.
Check the Blogs for the ES happenings, many pics.
Again Thank you all.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 16, 2007 22:07

The Eureka Springs Bikefest,

Unfortunatly I was unable to attend but most certainly will if this becomes an annual event. Eureak Springs is a treasure nestled in the mountains of Arkansas. I had the privledge to have vacationed there with my children for many years, my parents had a home on Beaver Lake right outside Eureka Springs, I still have family their. It is beautiful country and the people are warm, honest and hard working. If you are thinking about a ride their do it, you will not regret it. I know a lot of effort went into making this Bikefest a success, I do hope you all will do it again next year and make it an annual event...thanks for the post Fromthefarm.

harleysweetseat

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share