Home > Biker Forums > Biker wanna be > no bike and my mind its turning to mush Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
no bike and my mind its turning to mush
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 01:19

hi i need a good and cheap ride. i know that those two words really don't go together but what heck my old horse got stolen (cant spell)lol got ran into a tree and burned in to a mass of medal and i have not rode in over three yrs and i going a little freaking nut!!!! i don't have a lot of money so i looking for basket case or something that mite need some work i sure there something out there and from what read on here folk can find anything out here.....oh BTW I'm 6'7" 300lbs so i need a big bike 1000cc or bigger i not a mech. but i can learn i as work on it
Help out a fellow Bikers P.S
that me and my old XS1100 before some a$$ drove it in to a tree

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 01, 2007 11:52

Have some fun looking!!!!! e/bay has loads of possibilities, & can be user friendly to your area. DEALS ARE OUT THERE ! wing

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 08, 2007 05:37

UPDATE:well still no ride. the cycle gods are still look down on me, but hey i will keep trying the find the one for me. so how is everyone?I'm also still working on the membership so i can talk to all of you bigbear if you see this hi. OK i will let you all know more later

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 23:47

Badbikerkitty write:
oh man ....I feel for ya free...guess you better get a ten speed...lmao.Nice seeing ya again here!

sweety i don't think there's a ten speed that damn BIG LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2006 12:13

oh man ....I feel for ya free...guess you better get a ten speeed...lmao.Nice seeing ya again here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 13, 2006 02:05

UPDATE:well I'm thinking that the motorcycle gods are mad at me ....still no ride and now that is getting warmer the bike are out in force & my mind is slowly turning to a gel like state and oozing out my ear (lol)I'm slowly slipping away but I'm not giving up yet I'm trying to save money but its real hard to do so if anyone out there know someone that has a bike that they will sell on time payment or a lot does in-house financing i would truly appreciate it for i don't think i can go another summer with out one

thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 03:58

mamapatz write:
HAY I HAVE A 03 800 INTRUDER FAST AND IN PERFECT SHAPE I KNOW YOU WANTED A BASKET CASE BUT I ALSO HAVE A WEB SITE FOR A DUDE DOWN HERE THAT DEALS IN INSURANCE CASES SOME NEEDS WORK I JUST BOUGHT A SPORTY FROM HIM THIS WEEK AND THAT IS WHY IM SELLING THE INTRUDER I ALSO HAVE A TRUCK FOR SALE IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED

thank nice bike my money tight that's why i was trying to get a loan i can do payments just cant come up with lump sums and about the dude you know if you can e-mail me i not a member yet so i can e-mail you yet but again thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 03:49

update:well didn't get the loan got to have co-signer oh well next year maybe i keep trying

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 03:44

HAY I HAVE A 03 800 INTRUDER FAST AND IN PERFECT SHAPE I KNOW YOU WANTED A BASKET CASE BUT I ALSO HAVE A WEB SITE FOR A DUDE DOWN HERE THAT DEALS IN INSURANCE CASES SOME NEEDS WORK I JUST BOUGHT A SPORTY FROM HIM THIS WEEK AND THAT IS WHY IM SELLING THE INTRUDER I ALSO HAVE A TRUCK FOR SALE IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 18:37

Good luck, brother! I feel your pain, too...left my bikes behind in a yucky divorce and have yet to retrieve the one i get to keep! Haven't ridden in 7 months, three weeks and five days.
Hope you get a new ride soon and a gorgeous day to ride it in!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 22:47

greeting
a little update still looking for a ride but i think i may have one i put in a app for a loan on a 1975 h-d sporty i know it a small bike but if all cheap 3500. so please keep your fingers crossed i will let you know soon...update didn't get the loan bummer but have not giving up yet i will trying a friend here may help me by co-signing for me more later

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 05:55

Freebyrd I feel your pain bro. I lost mine due to an accident I had in 1998 (tractor trailer). I tried to hang on as long as I could but I had to keep the roof over my kids heads. I am hoping to put an end to this misery by spring!!!!!! Good luck, keep the wind in yer face and the tires on the paverment.

Hemi
Freebyrd I feel your pain bro. I lost mine due to an accident I had in 1998 (tractor trailer). I tried to hang on as long as I could but I had to keep the roof over my kids heads. I am hoping to put an end to this misery by spring!!!!!! Good luck, keep the wind in yer face and the tires on the paverment.

Hemi

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 21:00

Woodburn2005 write:
I got a 81 1100 goldwing, needs a little TLC, 2800 miles on it, great motor, like to get 1500 out of it, make an offer! It's fully dressed too.

sweet well let me see how much i can get togather i'll let you know here thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 01, 2005 03:27

stillme67 write:
sorry to hear about your luck dude. but the season is about to change and the time to buy is comeing upon us. i love this season! anyway look for an older honda goldwing. a dude your size needs a big bike so you don't look like your riding a minibike. honda's are all over the place, parts are plentiful and the motors will take a sh!t load of abuse and still run great. best of all they are low priced. then you got all winter to make her shine.

ya thats what i'm hope to find a good baskit case or somethin that need some work get it goin....just need something by next summer or i will be talk to you folks from the funny fram lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 08:36

I got a 81 1100 goldwing, needs a little TLC, 2800 miles on it, great motor, like to get 1500 out of it, make an offer! It's fully dressed too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 06:36

sorry to hear about your luck dude. but the season is about to change and the time to buy is coming upon us. i love this season! anyway look for an older honda goldwing. a dude your size needs a big bike so you don't look like your riding a minibike. honda's are all over the place, parts are plentiful and the motors will take a sh!t load of abuse and still run great. best of all they are low priced. then you got all winter to make her shine.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 00:44

msbikerkittenmi write:
awe I do feel the love...lmfao.Might as well wait on the bike till spring ,,snow gonna be cummin anyways!

spring summer fall winter it's been so long i'll ride amytime cold and snow be daynmmmm that what snowmaoble suit are for

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 22:02

Bigbear2000 write:

HarleyGurl35 write:
BigBear...you're such a good guy!

Well, thank you, lovely lady. : ) But misskitty says I'm a dirty old man. LOL

good dirty ol man!

Hey I'd never knock ya if you getting it up then!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 21:43

HarleyGurl35 write:
BigBear...you're such a good guy!

Well, thank you, lovely lady. : ) But misskitty says I'm a dirty old man. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 21:21

awe I do feel the love...lmfao.Might as well wait on the bike till spring ,,snow gonna be cummin anyways!