Home > Biker Forums > Friends > For all the great ladies on this site............. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
For all the great ladies on this site.............
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 12:38

I needed a little pick me up today and found this old verse I got from a good friend awhile ago. Just wanted to share just in case anyone else needed a smile today too........

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy....... So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Share this with other women who are good apples, even those who have already been picked!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 19:09

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
HarleyFXD02 write:
I just received an email about women being like apples, but at the end of the one I got it had something to say about men too:
Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something

Hahahahahaha,giggle
acceptable to have dinner with....

LMAO!!! pretty cute!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 17:42

Knotsofast write:
I'm likin' that whole "apples in a tree" metaphor there fndrbny !!!

So guys, what ya say half of us get under this tree, shake the hell out of it -- the other half can stand under the tree to catch what falls (can't have bruised aplles now! )

gotta admit that poem was pretty good/deep

...and afterwards, we'll all just sit under the tree in the shade and get drunk on applejuice!? Who's in?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 05:42

jynesisk write:
this little saying is so true indeed.i have been at the top it seems like forever since my divorce but i would not change it to become one at the bottom for any thing .....i respect my self and i have feelings and to me whats the use in grabbing just any thing when happiness will never be with you?i think ill keep waiting ......at the top .thanks for the uplift.....

Smart woman!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 21:22

this little saying is so true indeed.i have been at the top it seems like forever since my divorce but i would not change it to become one at the bottom for any thing .....i respect my self and i have feelings and to me whats the use in grabbing just any thing when happiness will never be with you?i think ill keep waiting ......at the top .thanks for the uplift.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 06:00

unicorndreams write:
DirtyBikers4eva Look me up sweetangel4278 ya hooo Kat

Sent ya an e-mail with all my contact info..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 01:17

I agree with DD 81 about the 20 years. Maybe a couple of us guys need to team up to climb that tree. There are alot of SWEEEET apples at the top that I can see.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 13:51

i always picked the wrong apple. put a joke ad on a site and sure enough after weeding through the ones who didn't get my humor my babe scooped me up. sometimes feels like she jumped off the tree and landed on my head. this is the one that when i proposed smacked me in the head (hard!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 07:30

HarleyFXD02 write:
I just received an email about women being like apples, but at the end of the one I got it had something to say about men too:
Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something

LMAO!!! pretty cute!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 07:30

I hear ya sweets, can't even imagine.. but hey, if you ever come out this way I have some great brothers to introduce you to. Never know, You just might find paradise twice!!!!

Our holidays were the best ever and we are looking forward to a great New Year.

Do you still get to ride with friends? I know that riding for me, makes me feel soo renewed.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 20:45

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 08, 2006 11:43

unicorndreams write:
Hey Mikee like your pic.s I feel the same way about winter.Have a good one.

Unicorn,

How was your holidays girl??? Lots of smiles I hope???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 01:06

Bigbear2000 write:
sweetpeasoup write:
I am ROTTEN to the core and I hate monkies!! LOL

I'll be the one doin the pickin thank you very much!!!

Yup. Pretty tuff cookie, that Sweet. But bet a nickel that once you do touch her heart, you'll be a proud one...the tallest man in town. : )
BB

There you go again BB... I just got one thing to say to you.... AWWWWWWWW!!! come here!! You da man BB.. 4-ever and a day!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 01:04

rdmercer write:
I hope i am not being out of line here... BUT I'd like to say SWEET PEA,,, You are gorgeous! why do you have to be so darn far away????
phred

LMAO... looks are decieving.. Im not very Sweet ask anybody!! LOL

Thanks though and I live here because you all r crazy to freeze ur cuevos off every year!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 21:05

I hope i am not being out of line here... BUT I'd like to say SWEET PEA,,, You are gorgeous! why do you have to be so darn far away????
phred

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 06:49

Allright then, on my way!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 00:37

unicorndreams write:
I am a good apple.A good man did clime the tree 18 years ago.He passed away in July 04.Just hanging at the top for the next good man to fined me.

Wow.. Unicorn thats rough an not that long ago either. I think you might need a Flower... here ya go

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 21:44

sweetpeasoup write:

Yup. Pretty tuff cookie, that Sweet. But bet a nickel that once you do touch her heart, you'll be a proud one...the tallest man in town. : )
BB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 19:45

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 18:31

So that's been what's been wrong all this time, there isn't anyone in Okie to climb my tree...well I'll be go to heck...