Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > this is funny as hell lmao Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
this is funny as hell lmao
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 30, 2006 07:51

a man escapes from prison where he,s been locked up for 15 years.he breaks into a house looking for money and guns,inside he finds a young couple in bed. he orders the guy out of bed and ties him face down in the chair, while tying the mans wife to the bed the convict gets on top of her and kisses her on the neck,then he gets up and goes to the bathroom,while he,s in the bath room the tied up husband whispers to his wife tied to the bed, honey i can see whats he,s done to you, hes an escaped convict, look at his clothes, hes probably spent a lota time in jail and hasn,t seen a women in years. i saw how he kissed your neck. if he wants sex, don,t resist,don,t complain, do what ever he asks, no matter how sick this may make you feel. this guy is obviously dangerous, if he gets angry he,ll kill us both.be strong honey i love you........ his wife whispers back, he wasn,t kissing my neck he was whispering in my ear, he told me he.s gay thinks your cute, and asked if we had any valeline. i told him its in the bathroom, be strong honey i love you!!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 16, 2006 01:51

lmfao thats so funny haha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 10:12

LMAO!!! She's just trying to keep her man from feelings of guilt!! Ha ha ha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 07:46

wind_dancer write:
Too funny....poor bugger huh? lol

"Bugger" ? very appropriate description.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 22:48

Not entirely accurate, I was only incarcerated for 12 years, 7 months, and the Vasiline was in the closet.