Home > Biker Forums > Sports and travel > Indian Rally at Indian Point/Branson Bike Week Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Indian Rally at Indian Point/Branson Bike Week
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 14:58

Leaving Colorado Springs the 17th, heading east on 50 through Dodge City and staying in Wichita the first night. Pulling into Indian Point the afternoon of the 18th. Be there through the 21st, then coming home. Going to visit the Branson Rally for at least one day while there, since Indian Point is about 12 miles from downtown Branson.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 14:43

Cut,

Did you get my e-mai*l?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 12:43

Actually Cut, those were last year's dates. This year, the Indian Rally at Indian Point (Just outside Branson) is from 14 to 21 May. And as an added benny if you have the time, on the 20th the Central Route RUn for the Wall will be in Missouri, so you could pick it up there and end up in DC at the Wall on the 28th. (If you register for the Wall, your gas, food, and lodging from Missouri to DC will be free). I'll e-m*ail you with particulars.

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 02:06

18th thru 21st of what month?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 16, 2005 14:54

blondeharleygirl write:

falcon335 write:
I'll try Brock, but you know how busy Shive is going to try to keep her fetching beer....right before she hits him on the head with a couple...lol

Thanks for the information ladies - wouldn't want to get lost. The time triangulation you gave me tells me exactly where Wichita and Branson are....Now then. Where's that compass??? My backseater for this trip and I would be happy to meet any of you either place though. I'm pretty sure I could roust up a driver for ya at Indian Point, too.

Or else I will need that son of your's number...

Sweetie, check your ya hoo IM. I put my cell number there. Give me a call when you get to Indian Point or West Branson. I'll be there by 3pm Wednesday night. And don't worry about the ride. That I know we can handle.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 13, 2005 17:57

blondeharleygirl write:

HDredneck write:
We're leaving Fort Worth early on the 20th. Going up through Tulsa, then though the country to Indian point. I friend of mine is leading the way.

Your daughter is drop dead gorgeous..

Thank you. I tell everyone she looks like me. ( lol ) she doesn't but my granddaughter looks just like her.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 13, 2005 17:03

HDredneck write:
We're leaving Fort Worth early on the 20th. Going up through Tulsa, then though the country to Indian point. I friend of mine is leading the way.

Your daughter is drop dead gorgeous..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 13, 2005 16:39

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 19:58

falcon335 write:
I'll try Brock, but you know how busy Shive is going to try to keep her fetching beer....right before she hits him on the head with a couple...lol

Thanks for the information ladies - wouldn't want to get lost. The time triangulation you gave me tells me exactly where Wichita and Branson are....Now then. Where's that compass??? My backseater for this trip and I would be happy to meet any of you either place though. I'm pretty sure I could roust up a driver for ya at Indian Point, too.

Or else I will need that son of your's number...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 19:57

falcon335 write:

Then start rousting...I am 3 hrs from either.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 09:58

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 18:55

falcon335 write:
Leaving Colorado Springs the 17th, heading east on 50 through Dodge City and staying in Wichita the first night. Pulling into Indian Point the afternoon of the 18th. Be there through the 21st, then coming home. Going to visit the Branson Rally for at least one day while there, since Indian Point is about 12 miles from downtown Branson.

Hey Falcon..you know from Wichita..your only 3 hrs from me....
hmmm

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 17:19

Hey Falcon..have a great time. Another 15 hours and you're at my place

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 15:43

Another 10 1/2 hours from Branson and you're here in Cowtown, Falcon!