Home > Biker Forums > Romance > men, what, besides the usual "beauty", do you want in a woman? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
men, what, besides the usual "beauty", do you want in a woman?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 15, 2005 09:13

Obviously, physical attraction is necessary, but what are the REAL things that you want in a woman? You know, time goes on and outer beauty fades, even if your Pamela Anderson. So what kind of things that don't fade make your blood tingle?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 26, 2008 09:33

If you can survive in a relaitionship long enough to get there... Something about the way he/she looked is what got your attention to start with. If what you feel is real that will not go away. You will always like the way they look. What keeps it going year after year? The sound in their voice. The way they look at you and the way that they touch you. All the things that come from the inside. Looks are nice to have but they alone do not make up who or what a persone is...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 21, 2007 05:45

I know I got the best of all possible worlds. My girl rides her own - and we're good for over 10K miles a year. Outside of riding, as have all the same likes and interests. She's my best friend and soul mate..can't ask for anything more

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 19, 2007 18:30

I like the simple things in life, riding and being with that someone SPECIAL. I don't want to find that someone to love, I want to find that someone "TO BE IN LOVE WITH", I feel there's a difference. Someone to SHARE A LIFE with, not someone to share a house or family with. If we are separated in a room or outside at some event, that when we smile, we send to each other "I'm Thinking About You", a wink with a left eye says "I LOVE YOU", a wink with a right eye says, Let's get out of here and go "MAKE LOVE". I never want to have sex, but to MAKE LOVE to each other every day. Never worry about who's right or wrong in an argument, but to try and understand each others FEELINGS. I DO NOT WANT TO EVER HAVE HER FEEL FOR ONE MOMENT THAT SHE IS TAKEN FOR GRANTED. My friend, partner and lover. I want her to know, that I will not love her until the day she dies, BUT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE !!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 18, 2007 11:12

Meat...

Oooo, well meat is good, some better than others. I can say that cus age dictates life experiences. A wee bit of respect along with your desire would be very good, gets you more return visits I would say gentlemen!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 18:52

easymeat write:
Obviously, physical attraction is necessary, but what are the REAL things that you want in a woman? You know, time goes on and outer beauty fades, even if your Pamela Anderson. So what kind of things that don't fade make your blood tingle?

Re:

Yes, physical attraction is pretty much a "must" but a relationship built on just that will crumble quickly.

I am not the smartest man out there but I am sure that I finally know what I want in a relationship. I want someone that is my equal. She can square off with me on any subject and hold her own, she needs to be funny or at least having a sense of humor because I tend to be a wise-ass at times and if she is easily offended then,,, Oh well,,, ?NEXT?.

She needs to be independent and have a life of her own, not someone looking for one to adopt.

She should be confident, sure of herself, Intelligent, Gregarious,, even Cocky, Cocky is good! LOL.

She should not be Shy, Jealous, Controlling, and Manipulative or stuck up.

She needs to have an adventurous streak in her or I will provably end up scaring the crap outta her, I am an adrenaline junky and there isn?t much that I wont do or try.

I guess that the biggest thing that I am looking for in a woman is someone that will not try to change me. I am who I am and I like myself just fine.

Now,,, is everyone totally confused yet?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 05, 2006 11:06

Thank You John - I just read you commentary - I now think I know alittle bit more about what kind of a person who I have started to correspond with - I think I want to know morer about you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 18, 2006 22:42

I have to go with Rey. Honesty is esscential. If a relationship is missing honesty, the relationship is not worth having.
And, big bo obs, lot's of money, and a sports car is a plus. He,He

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 19:43

I agree, the thoughts of that person when you're apart bringing that awesome smile to your face and heart. What amazes me though, is how hard it is sometimes for guys to realize we're thinking of them, and what we're thinking, even when we tell em.
How are we suppose to get through to you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 15, 2006 16:57

BINGO!!! When your away from each other, the thought of you brings a smile, and as you live your lives together you are always glad to come home to that love! Watching you light up a room with your smile, knowing that real love is in you!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 22, 2006 06:54

Truthfulone write:
JustYFORYA, that is just what we thought a man would say, he wants meat. well you can get meat any where but when you get a real woman it's not all about the meat. it is about a good understanding relationship....

Hi there. Hope you are doing OK. Hey, I like Porterhouse. Remember?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 21, 2006 14:00

I see your handle and believe that is the answer to your question... what does a man want in a woman... easy meat...hehhe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 21, 2006 13:59

OK.. Meat and Potatoes.. Vegetables are optional

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 17:37

JustYFORYA, that is just what we thought a man would say, he wants meat. well ya can get meat any where but when ya get a real woman it's not all about the meat. it is about a good understanding relationship....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 06:38

Im a simple honest to a fault kind of guy. Decent job and like to ride and have fun. What I want in a woman is very simple but very hard to find. HONESTY is very big. I will pour my heart into a relationship treat you like a Princess but dont ever ever lie to me. You woulnt think thats asking too much but everybody seems to lie to one another. If you dont want an honest answer then dont ask me.Dont ever ever tell me that you Love me unless you truly do because I will give the relationship my all and fall in love with everything that entails. I am not perfect and will make mistakes but if you all are in love they can be dealt with. Love is a very strong word and one should not say it unless they truly mean it. My last relationship ended over something stupid and this woman told me she loved me everyday I say Bullshit she woulnt move on over something stupid if she did. I had Dinner over a friends house on Fathers Day after we were riding most of the day. My GF had not mentioned any plans for dinner that day and when I called her to tell her I was having dinner with a friend and his family she flipped and ended our relationship. We did not live together but spent many nights together. We were together for over two years now you tell me was she in love with me?? I doubt it.My point is dont say you love someone unless you really do. I was really hurt over my last relationship and I truly loved this woman. Now I wonder if there is really truly any honest women out there. I dont mean to be harsh but I was really hurt and am very cautious now. I have healed but the scar is still there. I believe life is much better if you have someone special to share it with so here I am looking for that one Honest woman who wants a decent guy to share her life with. Have a great day all.
Ray

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 15, 2006 19:07

easymeat write:

Knowing that it's me that takes her breath away. That I am so much more of a man because I'm fortunate enough to be with her. That she will be on "my side" in any situation. And lastly, that she has the brains to back up the physical beauty (the 'steak' with the sizzle').

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 09:47

Descretion: the good judgment and sensitivity needed to avoid embarrassing or upsetting others.

And a sense of responsibility for one's own happiness... I can't MAKE you happy.

Several years ago I attended marriage counselling with the ex... the counselling fell a bit short. After several sessions of hearing what she needed to be happy, the counsellor turned to me and asked me what I needed to be "happy". It completely caught me off guard and actually hit a raw spot deep within me. I had been so miserable for so long happiness wasn't even a goal. I couldn't answer the question because in the pyramid of Mazlow's Hierarchy of Needs (or a close comparison) I was still trying to "not be miserable"... let alone actually "happy". All I needed was for her to get off my ass long enough for me to catch my breath and I'd become happy on my own.

A physical attraction will bring one to the table, but the ability to keep from pounding every little topic into the ground will keep one coming back for more. Men are quite easy... if he's fed, f'd, and you aren't verbally beating him into submission, you should have him for life. Kind of like a dog... feed him twice a day and he'll follow you to hell and back. That, of course, is a generalization. There are those who will have the world handed to them in a basket and wander out looking for more. I can't comprehend why they'd do that, but to each his/her own.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 05:25

easymeat write:

Pamela Anderson is a phony and Hep C. She faded a long time ago. All things are real in a woman(well exceptPAs boobs). I wouldn't single any one thing out. Although I am partial to certain areas. NICE dimples. lol BTW where is your picture?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 19, 2006 09:59

Being a frog, the last thing I look for is beauty. Beauty is truly only skin deep.
I want intelligence,honesty,loyalty, faithfulness, and humor. Does not have to be in that order.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 22:46

A sense of humour, loving, caring, truthful, and non-alcoholic.