where is the craziest place you did it ? Romance

• View author's info posted on Nov 15, 2005 17:51

jim1960 write:
    Beds are made for sleeping, the rest of the world is for $ex. I can't begin to name all the places. Broom closet at a wedding reception, with a bridesmaid.

• View author's info posted on Nov 15, 2005 11:57

For me it's a toss up. A dressing room at Nordstroms and in my office, on the desk, at lunchtime.

Ah.... life is good
  • View author's info posted on Nov 13, 2005 19:32

Beds are made for sleeping, the rest of the world is for $ex. I can't begin to name all the places. Broom closet at a wedding reception, with a bridesmaid.
  • View author's info posted on Nov 13, 2005 18:40

My Scoot
    s 1st 3 way in Ohio, look at him smile oops i mean shine LOL. 10 minutes after I arrived these women molested my bike.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Nov 13, 2005 18:29

In ticket booth field where you line up inter Ross Co. Fairgrounds for Chillicothe Rodeo Tour. Last night of the rally on the ground beside my bike with 2 cops watching 50 feet away holding a spotlight on us. They most have enjoyed the site..
    My bike got some to at the same rally

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Nov 13, 2005 15:10

I would have to say on a motorcycle,if not the craziest it was definitely the coolest...
  • View author's info posted on Nov 07, 2005 16:20

Geezh...I need a woman who's like some of youse all...LOL

The oddest place...the front seat of my mothers 1978 Volkswagon Rabbit...Thanksgiving night (full stomach for us both) in a field...I was taking my GF home after dinner with the Fam...it was our first time (we were both 17) and I lost my virginity that night. Was 'cross eyed' for a couple of days after that...never did it anywhere else as freaky after that, even after all these years :(
  • View author's info posted on Nov 04, 2005 00:36

Old Bull: Puuurfect.
    Minx: Funny Girl hehehe...
    ~~~~~~~
    Just a fly by...
    Now, I just can't think of a 'crazy' place. Maybe I have to reframe this in my brain?

hehehe...

DD
  • View author's info posted on Nov 02, 2005 20:38

The craziest place I've ever did the good deed was -believe it or not- in a jail holding cell where my husband and I were left alone briefly by our lawyer. Hey...opportunity knocked. That was a long time ago.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Nov 01, 2005 17:43

Oh my...
    Oh my...
  • View author's info posted on Oct 31, 2005 21:02

On the front lawn late late at night under the wysteria tree-woke up there too-(carpet grass is a good thing)neighbor next door didn't talk to me for awhile. All the more reason to do it again.....
    On the front lawn late late at night under the wysteria tree-woke up there too-(carpet grass is a good thing)neighbor next door didn't talk to me for awhile. All the more reason to do it again.....
  • View author's info posted on Oct 30, 2005 16:14

jayme
    Belive it CAN be done on a moving bike. When I lived in Fl I did it. All the roads there are mostly flat an straight. I had a softtail springer back then an laid a pillow on my tank, she layed back on the pillow facing me legs wraped around me an it was one hell of a ride.
    jayme
    Belive it CAN be done on a moving bike. When I lived in Fl I did it. All the roads there are mostly flat an straight. I had a softtail springer back then an laid a pillow on my tank, she layed back on the pillow facing me legs wraped around me an it was one hell of a ride.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 28, 2005 06:22

Golf Couse at Fair Feild Bay in Heber Springs, on the Par 3 - 6th hole....my only hole in one...lol
    Golf Couse at Fair Feild Bay in Heber Springs, on the Par 3 - 6th hole....my only hole in one...lol
  • View author's info posted on Oct 26, 2005 18:49

I don't think it is possible to do much of anything on a moving bike...however my imagination can visualize several different ways on a stationary bike. I really don't know...that sheltered existence thing.
    I don't think it is possible to do much of anything on a moving bike...however my imagination can visualize several different ways on a stationary bike. I really don't know...that sheltered existence thing.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 26, 2005 08:48

Probably the most exciting place was at work (I worked at an RV Dealership) during an "open house" when all the RVs were unlocked and there were hundreds of people free to roam everywhere. The chance of getting caught was huge and added to the excitement!

When I find my special man, I am taking him back there. . . they have several "open house" events a year! Fun sex, free lunch. . . cant beat it!
    Probably the most exciting place was at work (I worked at an RV Dealership) during an "open house" when all the RVs were unlocked and there were hundreds of people free to roam everywhere. The chance of getting caught was huge and added to the excitement!

When I find my special man, I am taking him back there. . . they have several "open house" events a year! Fun sex, free lunch. . . cant beat it!
  • View author's info posted on Oct 25, 2005 18:17

I like the bike thing.
    I have led a very sheltered existence...but oh boy did I pay attention to the reponses. Now...what's the first place on Patricia's list. Oh the heck with that. I like the bike thing.

ME TOO, but how do you do stuff on a bike, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS MOVING?

There WUZ that time in the snowbanks in the summer when I was attacked by a ravising female I hung out with. I don't know what came over her! :):) It wasn't like she was doing without! :):)

In a VW Bug, in the weeds at the gbeach so nobody would see us . . . . ., like I said I've led to sheltered a life, but . . . . .When I ran into all these liberated women that ran AMOK and thought nothing of. . . . .

I've been gett'n crap about no pictures. I finally found some stored from a trip and didn't realize I was in any of
    them.

HOW do you get things from Kodak to here?I like the bike thing.I have led a very sheltered existence...but oh boy did I pay attention to the reponses. Now...what's the first place on Patricia's list. Oh the heck with that. I like the bike thing.

ME TOO, but how do you do stuff on a bike, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS MOVING?

There WUZ that time in the snowbanks in the summer when I was attacked by a ravising female I hung out with. I don't know what came over her! :):) It wasn't like she was doing without! :):)

In a VW Bug, in the weeds at the gbeach so nobody would see us . . . . ., like I said I've led to sheltered a life, but . . . . .When I ran into all these liberated women that ran AMOK and thought nothing of. . . . .

I've been gett'n crap about no pictures. I finally found some stored from a trip and didn't realize I was in any of
    them.

HOW do you get things from Kodak to here?
  • View author's info posted on Oct 25, 2005 18:06

Apparently I haven't been dating the right guys..Well duh..I guess we already know that I haven't been..ROFLMFAO...

I'll be pass'n through! Hope the drivers in Okla. City have improved! :)

Apparently I haven't been dating the right guys..Well duh..I guess we already know that I haven't been..ROFLMFAO...

I'll be pass'n through! Hope the drivers in Okla. City have improved! :)
  • View author's info posted on Oct 25, 2005 18:03

Nodey write:
    Zipping my lip.

But taking LOTS of notes!

What ZIPS can B UNzipped!!!!:):):)

Headed your way next year . . . . ., don't GO anywhere! :):)

Can I play your guitar!! OTOH, guess I better get new strings for mine. Haven't touched it in three years! ) But my harmonicas get used!
  • View author's info posted on Oct 20, 2005 20:15

I have led a very sheltered existence...but oh boy did I pay attention to the reponses. Now...what's the first place on Patricia's list. Oh the heck with that. I like the bike thing.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 20, 2005 15:10

This takes me back a few years...
    The sofa in the office of the Dean of Students at the university with my now x-husband, OH those were the days.
    HEHE
    This takes me back a few years...
    The sofa in the office of the Dean of Students at the university with my now x-husband, OH those were the days.
    HEHE
Follow - Email me when people comment