Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 17, 2005 06:27

And hello to you

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 18:01

john--i'm with angel and bea on this one--just read the post and i'm sorry for the lose of a good friend

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 11:00

john..........i'm with angel on this one, i just saw it........he will, and you will have thoughts and prays often.......i am so sorry for your lose....................

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 23, 2005 22:52

ridgerunner1957 write:
Just wanted to let all you bikers know that one of our brothers has fallen here in Russell Springs, Ky. He went to meet our father the lord @ 6:30 a.m. this am on July 18,2005. He was a Vietnam Vet and loved to ride . When I know more I will pass it on to youall or you can contact me directly on here. He is going to have a full military funerl, so lets all pray for our fallen brother and god bless youall. Thanks John

John, I'm sorry, I just read the post! It's ashame when a rider goes down! My deepest sympathies to all!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 22, 2005 19:29

Hi to all the newbies!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 20:24

i see what you mean i'm from canada bc and i feel alittle left out too !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2005 06:51

Just wanted to let all you bikers know that one of our brothers has fallen here in Russell Springs, Ky. He went to meet our father the lord @ 6:30 a.m. this am on July 18,2005. He was a Vietnam Vet and loved to ride . When I know more I will pass it on to youall or you can contact me directly on here. He is going to have a full military funerl, so lets all pray for our fallen brother and god bless youall. Thanks John

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 11, 2005 15:57

crocusinbondage write:
How do you know I'm not on the moon?

Because the communication delay alone for your text messages would take longer.

Nothing wrong with youth and I wasn't trying to be harsh just alluding to a possible condition of limited vision that might be ailing your perception of the men this direction within whom you find only one that meets your critical inspection. You see words are easy to play with but actions are more difficult to walk with for beyond each text is a man or a woman much more complex and this small portal from the ship upon the sea only allows you one view of a given identity and whether it is port side, bow or aft a mystery lies laughing in the windows blindside which is why one should always watch their hindside but do indeed keep your innocence for it is a beautiful thing but temper it with wisdom so when the heartaches that surely will come cause a wound that stings you can still blow upon the boo boo and send kisses in the wind.

SSoul

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 06, 2005 05:20

Hope youall had a nice Memorial Day weekend. I went to L.Z. Rainelle, W.V. We had a lot of fun on the Run To The Wall. Wish youall could have been there. Maybe youall can make it next year, had so much food there I think I gained 10 pounds. There was a lot of POW/MIA issues discussed, and met a lot of nice people there. Hope to see youall there next year, cause they are having the moving wall there. John

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 02, 2005 14:03

Well, the twenty years bit is just wrong, eeew!
But in answer to the last bit. . .
Yeh, I wish!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 02, 2005 14:01

How do you know I'm not on the moon?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 02, 2005 13:50

SpringerSoul write:

crocusinbondage write:
It's just that they don't make guys like you any more, well not young ones who live remotely close to yours truly anyway, dammit!

I disagree but vision expands with age.

And you'd be right, SS. Not only are there many on this site who are of like mind, but remoteness and closeness are relative terms, young lady. It's only an ocean, after all. Not like you're on the moon.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 21:10

crocusinbondage write:
If he was about 20 years younger and just A FEW miles closer to where I am . . .

Will some biker lady out there please give falcon 335 a chance?! Read his profile, and unless he's not what/ who he claims to be, all you ladies of the type he's a'huntin for should be ridin with this guy!

Yeh, yeh, ok, don't get big-headed dear falcon. It's just that they don't make guys like you any more, well not young ones who live remotely close to yours truly anyway, dammit!

I disagree but vision expands with age.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 08:37

crocusinbondage write:
If he was about 20 years younger and just A FEW miles closer to where I am . . .

Will some biker lady out there please give falcon 335 a chance?! Read his profile, and unless he's not what/ who he claims to be, all you ladies of the type he's a'huntin for should be ridin with this guy!

Yeh, yeh, ok, don't get big-headed dear falcon. It's just that they don't make guys like you any more, well not young ones who live remotely close to yours truly anyway, dammit!

Aww sweetie. I'm all blushing and twitterpated. If you've read the comments in my profile, you know what I"m about. And any of those ladies would be happy to talk to you.
Only problem with me being 20 years younger, is my oldest daughter would still be older than you, and you wouldn't be born yet. But thanks for the sentiment, milady. Now what we really need is some nice guy your age to sweep you off your feet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 04:09

Truthfulone write:
Falcon, I am coming to believe that Jerry likes to give people a hard time, he started to give me one and I have been nothing but nice to him he even called me cupcake somewhere on here.. lol
Guess that icing was sour lol...

It's my Therapy , Princess, I use to be able to just shoot people when I got stressed out but there's too many cops around here for that now, South Fla.'s a Hot Bitch this time of year, how's your sun tan looking these days Precious? I got me a real nice private back yard where you could get a little tan on them cupcake's and the ocean's only ten minutes away.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 04:01

falcon335 write:
Everyone decided to update their photos, huh? Some great shots, though, for some reason Bikeman and squirrel both look like they're about to kill SpeedJerry for using the bullshit spray....lol.
You guys are great!!!

Sorry, had to do something, them varmints was just getting outta control, I put it away, for now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 18:42

Falcon, I am coming to believe that Jerry likes to give people a hard time, he started to give me one and I have been nothing but nice to him he even called me cupcake somewhere on here.. lol
Guess that icing was sour lol...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 16:24

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 09:48

Everyone decided to update their photos, huh? Some great shots, though, for some reason Bikeman and squirrel both look like they're about to kill SpeedJerry for using the bullshit spray....lol.
You guys are great!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 06:30

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:

secretsquirrel write:

speedyjerry write:

Truthfulone write:
Can somebody loosen the straps on the back of this straight jacket,,,could you people stay in your own corner,

BIkeman can I have some of those Meds now,,,
Squirrel, I found some of your nuts,,,,
Eye, What were we talking about in here again????
Welcome to our world, we love it here,,

Uh Oh, went from May 22 to the 29'th, are we missing something?. Good Morning Cupcake, have a nice ride today.

I think somebody got a hold o EYE'S moonshine

Not me vixen, I'm high on life, oh and I suppose that bottle of JD last night didn't hurt either!!!

BikeMan! WTF are you eating son? Looks like a dead fish fresh outta the fire in front of you, batter that bitch up and throw it in the fryer or sumpin.

yea if ya deep fry anything it tastes good!!!!

Hmmm deep fried meds!!!

GIDDYUP!!!!!