Home > Biker Forums > Sports and travel > Daytona Beach Bike Week Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Daytona Beach Bike Week
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 20:25

Hey Red Squirrel here!!!! and Angelrider800 going to be at the Iron Horse Saturday night March 5 Look for the white HD tanks with the Red letters!!!!Bikerkiss Babes!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 09, 2005 15:16

I came home from bike week for now, it's raining for the next two days, but I'll be back. Hey wait a minute, I'm still here! Florida that is. Bike week is going on everywhere I look, I can see bikes for miles all around me everywhere I go. Bike week at the Bulldogg's Roadhouse in Arcadia Fl right now.
Anyone for pudding wrestling?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 10:35

I will be there the 10th thru the 14th if you see me make sure you say Hi.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 10:31

gonna be there the 10th thru the 14th will you still be there?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 02, 2005 22:39

wish i could sweet edgyryder man!!! wish i could. just taking my t bag and don't think you'd fit...almost ready for the trip..guys are in huston tonight. it's gonna be a toss up on who get's there first!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 02, 2005 08:36

Well, my buddies are crossing Texas as I write after a hunk of steel blew a hole in Monte's oil pan. Back in service. I may beat them there yet!!! Packing now and flying out Friday morning. YIPPEE!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 12:06

Will be in Daytona 4th - 14th my rider backed out looking for fun lady to go ride Daytona and area with... I will check site daily from my motel I'm 42 male redish brown hair 6'1" 210 lbs. have a Night Train HD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 09:03

Riding over from Tampa March 4 for the day, and again on the 10th and/or 11th. Looking for someone to ride with, Any suggestions on where to stay those nights, campsites, etc...?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 21:32

Pouting..three of my riding buddies took off this AM and I'm stuck working and flying out next Friday...one BK guy said it right though...at least I'm not trailering! See ya at the Iron horse!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 15:10

I Love Iron Horse, ain't planned on a place to stay yet, have to wing it I guess. Have Ventura Luggage system for both my bikes, works great. My Blackbird get's a little hot on occasion in the traffic jams, might bring my XR650L instead.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 22:35

Speedy..we'll all still be ready to party...come on up Thursday and hunt up some of the BK folks...things will still be going on, I'm sure! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2005 20:29

Ya'll are gonna be wore out before I get there, hoping for thursday afternoon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 21:20

anybody in chicagoland going?
2 girls traveling together, will have plenty of room to haul cargo for gas money

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 19:34

I've never been to Daytona Bike week but going for 1st time this year. Without my bike though , just got it and need cosmetic work before road readyness. it would be kewl to meet new people there over the weekend. Let me know if you'd like to meet. Thanks. Stan.. will be there 4th-7th

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 13, 2005 04:54

two wheeln...
I will be there to cheer yall on... I have lots of things on my to do list, and yours ranks up there... very high... Have lots of work to do... and lots of pictures to tale... MMm I will be gettin quite the workout this year! still plannin on getting that story from ya 2wheeln..
Chessie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 12, 2005 05:45

Hey A99..keep checking here and on the message board...I'm seeing alot of invites coming in...hopefully we'll get to meet up on the 2nd weekend, again...I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone that I can from BK! Until then, as always, Ride Safely Everyone! Angel :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 05:18

BTW... BikerKiss has seeminly reinstated my gold... mmm but the game still goes on... this ride is getting some popular responces from a good many people... glad to have yall on board... it's gonna be a great time!
Chessie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 17:07

Be lookin for ya in them white tanks at the Ironhorse on the 5th. Chessie gotta miss your run but will be talkin to ya. On the 8,10th and 12th, Michigan Mafia Hog Pullers side by side sled pulls at the cabage patch stop in and say hi.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 10:06

Looks like everyone is meeting on the 5th.
I won't get there until thurs nite(the 10th). Any other plans for the second weekend?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 05:03

Hey angel... How about everyone coming down to Titusville for a party and a ride through the Space Center to Cocoa Beach? It's a great ride, and we are planning this for the 8th... all are invited, please contact me for details. Be sure to include your addy... as BK is removing me from the Gold list... not of my choosing... but alas we all have our crosses to bear in life... and if mine is as simple as this one... well so be it. hope to see as many of you as possible in Titusville... it's a great ride... Keep in the wind folks....

Chessie