Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Are there any nice single bikers left. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any nice single bikers left.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 07:35

Hey there Bree, I got your message. Would love to meet you and get together sometime soon.. I love to ride, cant wait for the warm weather. Talk to you soon..

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 09:02

WarHippy write:
AWWWW!! Ya gave up on that poor defensless girl that was fulla air on the back of your bike. Things didn't work out? I'm heartbroken, I was just about to call "seconds" HA! HA! HA! Are you and Marzen followin me around? We must be the three guys who are takin all the Sh*t because of what all the rest of the guys are doin, ya think??
i think yer right, Hippy. we must be the only 3 wonderful, sensitive men on BK. we'd all be a great catch for some of these women. but i am a conservationist - i practice "catch and release"

~Slim

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 08:37

WarHippy write:
SeminoleSlim write:
Marzen759 write:
SeminoleSlim write:
- i'm nice
- i'm single
- i'm a biker
- and i'm left (usually left out)

do i meet the requirements?

Nah they will say you are too desperate and wait until someone just falls into your lap. Or maybe you need a puppy.
Or, go think about something other than trying to establish a possible good time with someone and then it will just happen. Maybe if you were just looking for sex here it would be better. Otherwise, they think you are lying. Good luck! Oh, if you live on the West Coast you have a much better chance.

Ok, per Marzen's suggestion, I am only looking for sex...with a puppy...in my ocean-front condo on Malibu Beach...and i'm a liar.

There, that should get the 'ole inbox filled up.

~Slim

AWWWW!! Ya gave up on that poor defensless girl that was fulla air on the back of your bike. Things didn't work out? I'm heartbroken, I was just about to call "seconds" HA! HA! HA! Are you and Marzen followin me around? We must be the three guys who are takin all the Sh*t because of what all the rest of the guys are doin, ya think??

I think you are right. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 16, 2006 07:56

not a full member either so I hope you pick this up. rockyn-sd at excite. yes there are good guys out here we just don't draw attention to ourselves by being jerks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 15, 2006 20:43

SeminoleSlim write:
Marzen759 write:
SeminoleSlim write:
- i'm nice
- i'm single
- i'm a biker
- and i'm left (usually left out)

do i meet the requirements?

Nah they will say you are too desperate and wait until someone just falls into your lap. Or maybe you need a puppy.
Or, go think about something other than trying to establish a possible good time with someone and then it will just happen. Maybe if you were just looking for sex here it would be better. Otherwise, they think you are lying. Good luck! Oh, if you live on the West Coast you have a much better chance.

Ok, per Marzen's suggestion, I am only looking for sex...with a puppy...in my ocean-front condo on Malibu Beach...and i'm a liar.

There, that should get the 'ole inbox filled up.

~Slim

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 15:01

Nokia47 write:
SeminoleSlim write:
Marzen759 write:
Nokia47 write:
Bree1969 write:
Alot of the bikers out there are only out for one thing.Granted there are a few who are real sweeties.But where are they?I am so tired of finding some who don't care or have a rep to uphold.So if you are out there please let me know.Bree Bree1969 bikerkiss

I know where your coming from Bree.A single biker is hard to find here in Arkansas especially one who don
t mind his gal having some extra curves etc..LOL

I like curves

It's the "extra" that worries me ...

[/quote_mes
I got a suggestion for you then Slim or anyone else whose is worried about "extra" curves/baggage.which is simply diregard what I wrote ...than no worries.No arm twister here!

no problem.
different strokes for different folks.

~Slim

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 07:17

SNO
you've hit the nail on the head with your comment and it's good to hear someone speak out on what the real difference is and knows what there talking about I give you and atta girl for that one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 10:51

Of course there are nice guys out there. One of them just broke my heart...but the ride was spectacular...
One thing, tho, if you've never had a broken heart, you've never lived... Sam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 13:14

Nokia47 write:
Marzen759 write:
Nokia47 write:
Bree1969 write:
Alot of the bikers out there are only out for one thing.Granted there are a few who are real sweeties.But where are they?I am so tired of finding some who don't care or have a rep to uphold.So if you are out there please let me know.Bree Bree1969 bikerkiss

I know where your coming from Bree.A single biker is hard to find here in Arkansas especially one who don

I like curves

Yes I
ve heard that Marzen,brave man you.You must not worry as much as some do

I can handle it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 07, 2006 05:35

I agree with havfun halfway ,the nice part is cool with the ladies ,but the biker part is so far gone from reality ,...75% of those called bikers today ,have no clue what some of us put up with as bikers before some of u were born ... I have always been nice to ladies ,, not everyone else ...old school ,is a biker ,new school well it has a lot of names here ,,,, biker aint one of them ..have heard the term rolex rider ,,thought that was fitting ,,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 22:23

I'm a nice single biker and my friends would tell you that also. I'm all out of bad heart or is it big boy, or bad boy tough heart, I get confused about that stuff, anyways, I like to ride my motorbikes.
Spyder

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 19:34

Marzen759 write:
Nokia47 write:
Bree1969 write:

I like curves

Yes I
ve heard that Marzen,brave man you.You must not worry as much as some do

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 19:30

SeminoleSlim write:
Marzen759 write:
Nokia47 write:
Bree1969 write:

I like curves

It's the "extra" that worries me ...

[/quote_mes
I got a suggestion for you then Slim or anyone else whose is worried about "extra" curves/baggage.which is simply diregard what I wrote ...than no worries.No arm twister here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 19:20

Marzen759 write:
longnailsblonde write:
Marzen759 write:
Nokia47 write:
Bree1969 write:

I like curves

Lots of woman here on the west coast that have curves Marzen lma0
Yeah. Slippery when wet.
Hi baby.

That
s all well and good but they need their booty
s here or the one
s that are here get with the program LOL!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 18:58

Marzen759 write:
SNJGal write:
falcon335 write:
I'm a nice guy, but you made a statement I found ironic (and this applies to more ladies than just you). You stated "Most guys are after one thing", and that you are looking for a nice guy, yet you post a pic shoing a lot of leg or cleavage, or in your case, a bikini top and jeans.
now you have to expect that while yes, that's going to attract men to your profile, it's going to attract men who see those types of photos as a semi-sexual tease. So yes, you're going to get guys after 'one thing'.
But for all of you ladies that say you want a nice guy, you turn right around and say you want a bad boy too. So which is it? You really want a romantic laid back guy that respects you and is honest and won't play around, and is willing to compromise when necessary, AND it's gravy if he's decent in the sack? Now I know that by bad boy you ladies usually mean a guy who's going to let you know in no uncertain terms that he desires you. That isn't what it means to guys. We usually think you mean a 1%er, or someone that lives that lifestyle.

As far as the 'only one thing on their mind' issue goes, that's a two way street, and yes, if you don't do your homework on a guy, you take the chance of being played. But like the guys here, you don't have to give it up just because it's there.
If you are getting into the only one thing type relationships often, maybe you should look at how you are advertising and what you are missing during the inital contacts with the person that keeps putting you in the same situations.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Hi babe

hi honey...when is that bike coming home so you can come out and play?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 12:43

Bree1969 write:

NO! NONE! THEY HAVE ALL DIED!!!JUST US AX MURDERERS LEFT.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 02, 2006 10:05

falcon335 write:
I'm a nice guy, but you made a statement I found ironic (and this applies to more ladies than just you). You stated "Most guys are after one thing", and that you are looking for a nice guy, yet you post a pic shoing a lot of leg or cleavage, or in your case, a bikini top and jeans.
now you have to expect that while yes, that's going to attract men to your profile, it's going to attract men who see those types of photos as a semi-sexual tease. So yes, you're going to get guys after 'one thing'.
But for all of you ladies that say you want a nice guy, you turn right around and say you want a bad boy too. So which is it? You really want a romantic laid back guy that respects you and is honest and won't play around, and is willing to compromise when necessary, AND it's gravy if he's decent in the sack? Now I know that by bad boy you ladies usually mean a guy who's going to let you know in no uncertain terms that he desires you. That isn't what it means to guys. We usually think you mean a 1%er, or someone that lives that lifestyle.

As far as the 'only one thing on their mind' issue goes, that's a two way street, and yes, if you don't do your homework on a guy, you take the chance of being played. But like the guys here, you don't have to give it up just because it's there.
If you are getting into the only one thing type relationships often, maybe you should look at how you are advertising and what you are missing during the inital contacts with the person that keeps putting you in the same situations.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Ok... seen this had to comment on it.

In the first place bad boy is far from a clubber or 1% or patch holder.
I have little respect for anyone that generally can't think independantly and lets face it. They aren't what they were 20 years ago. Most patch holders these days.. specifically the younger ones.. have no idea what brotherhood, is about. Most of them don't have the balls to back up thier own with out a lotta help from their friends. Back in the day it just wasn't like that. Now all too often what I see is a bunch of loud mouth boys trying to carve out some steriod image for themselves. Enough about that. And yes I see a lot of it... been there did that got the tshirt.. never again.

What most women do see as the so called "bad boy" type is the guy that doesn't let his mouth over load his behind. Who knows how to take care of his own and will in no uncertain terms and doesn't have a problem demonstrating it only when necessary. That bad boy doesn't have a problem with communicating with her either.. wither it be bad or good and he doesn't need the approval of his friends, to how he should live his life or dress and at what time he needs to ride and for what reason. His life is his own and he's strong enough to actually live it and make choices good or bad and not want to blame everyone else when he screws them up.

Most womens idea of a bad boy isn't the guy starting a bunch of sh*t but probablly isn't going to be the first one on the list to take any either. Don't start none , won't be none. Live let live... ect.

Being a bad boy has absolutely NOTHING what so ever to do with being a clubber. They rank at the very bottom of the list for that these days. "Old Skool" might be diffrent but it was a life time ago and you just don't see that anymore. You see the guys who talk the talk... dress the part but just can't pull it off in how they live.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 02, 2006 06:26

longnailsblonde write:
Marzen759 write:
Nokia47 write:
Bree1969 write:

I like curves

Lots of woman here on the west coast that have curves Marzen lmao

Yeah. Slippery when wet.
Hi baby.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 01, 2006 22:41

There are plenty of nice biker ot here. I for one will treat a person with respect and trust until it is broken.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 01, 2006 13:45

I know of one from Long Island, N.Y.