Home > Biker Forums > Romance > what's wrong with me?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
what's wrong with me??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 15:00

I see so many people looking at my profile, but never send anything. What are you looking for? Don't judge a book by it's cover, the pictures of me are bad pictures, i'm not THAT ugly! Why are you looking and just don't say anything? Am looking for friends too. Do you really think i'm ugly? :( Should I just give up?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 15:22

It's been a while since I've posted before today, so I notice some new pics of people. Thunder, are you on oxygen? It looks to me like you had the tubes, but I don't have my glasses. I hope your health is o.k.
As for dalm8ion, I don't think there is anything wrong with you. I have struggled with that feeling for years. I couldn't ever understand why men liked certain women, especially when these women were not as nice, loyal, pretty, etc. as me. Finally I figured it out. Some people like apples, some like oranges. You could be the biggest, shiniest, reddest, most delicious apple in the world, but he wants an orange. He wants an orange so bad that he would rather take a half-eaten, moldy, maggot and cockroach infested orange off the ground than have a good apple. I say it's not us, it's the men. Your a good apple. If they want oranges, let them eat oranges!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 04:26

StuGotz write:
we're all "ugly" in our own beautiful ways

Stugotz! Why do you have two profiles? And how did you grow 2inches in one?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 04:24

Nezram write:
paula1962 write:
dalm8tian write:
I see so many people looking at my profile, but never send anything. What are you looking for? Don't judge a book by it's cover, the pictures of me are bad pictures, i'm not THAT ugly! Why are you looking and just don't say anything? Am looking for friends too. Do you really think i'm ugly? :( Should I just give up?

Nah Dalm you're not ugly. Ugly is someone like "mrbadbuy". Don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself. One piece of beauty is how you carry yourself. Keep your chin up and feel good about you! That'll be one nickel please...

Paula, chill out babe. lol. Thong size? lol

Is that anyway to treat your dear sweet cousin? You're just cranky cos you can't ride. Mauh!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 18:56

Rescue1 write:
mrbadboy write:
hey I am a gay guy , but i can tell you at times i can be pretty. I like to put peanut butter on my genitals and call for the dog to lick it off. I like to try on my mothers underware and put her curling iron in my bottom. The key to a good fit is using alot of Vasoline. Relax , your just fine. And this is coming from an ugly duckling.

There is something wrong with you!

LOLOL! I have always LOVED peanut butter.But now I will never be able to eat it and not think of this post.

Thanks Rescue!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 13:14

paula1962 write:
dalm8tian write:

Nah Dalm you're not ugly. Ugly is someone like "mrbadbuy". Don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself. One piece of beauty is how you carry yourself. Keep your chin up and feel good about you! That'll be one nickel please...

Paula, chill out babe. lol. Thong size? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 13:13

dalm8tian write:

Just what were you expecting? A lot of people just look and go. You need to be more positive.
I'll tell you up front, you seem nice, but not my type. And, people look at me and say the same thing. So what?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 23:50

mrbadboy write:
hey I am a gay guy , but i can tell you at times i can be pretty. I like to put peanut butter on my genitals and call for the dog to lick it off. I like to try on my mothers underware and put her curling iron in my bottom. The key to a good fit is using alot of Vasoline. Relax , your just fine. And this is coming from an ugly duckling.

There is something wrong with you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 08:22

I second what Thunder said!
There is nothing wrong with the way you look...I used to feel that way about myself too but came to realize that if people didn't want to accept me the way I am then I don't them in my life....cause I am who I am and not a whole lot can be changed about the way I look. Besides...its what is on the inside that counts the most!!

Keep your chin up and smile...give it some time, you will make friends. I did!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 05:55

Shoot...don't take it personal...happens to all of us. I get 10 x the amount of views as I do winks. Has nothing to do w/yer looks. So put a smile on and stop thinking yer ugly.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 04:17

dalm8tian write: