Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > monkey and the lizard Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
monkey and the lizard
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 09:52

Down in the jungles there was this mokey smoking a joint in the trees.a lizard walks buy and climbs up the tree and says,monkey what are you doing?the monkey says smoking a joint wanna hit it?the lizard says sure.so the monkey and the lizard smoke about half,and the lizard says man im stoned.i need to get a drink my mouth is dry.so the lizard walks to the river leans over to far and falls in.a aligator sees the lizard and swims over to help the lizard.takes the lizard over to the bank ,and says ..what happened to you lizard?lizard says:well i smoked a joint with the monkey in the jungle and i was so stoned i just fell in.so the aligator walks into the jungle to the tree the monkey is smoking the joint in..the monkey finishing the joint looks down and says sh_tttttttttttt how much water did you drink.lmao,crash

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 23:51

SpringerSoul write:
so then the alligator says why? How much weed have you been smokin?

That was good Crash...LMAO

And then the Monkey fell out of the tree and the alligator ate the monkey and then the alligator and the lizard finished the joint, then later the alligator pooped monkey poop and they sold it in the grocery store as a high dollar coffee bean (sorry, heard that one on the radio - apparently true story about a rare coffee bean eaten by certain monkey's unable to be digested in their system, pooped out whole but processed in their stomachs with additional enzymes, adds flavor, picked and washed and sold, $500/lb)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 22:25

so then the alligator says why? How much weed have you been smokin?

That was good Crash...LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 18:04

ROFLMFO....... CUTE!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 14:24

Crash that was good,brother.

Even my kitty thought it was hysterical.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 13:04

That Was Good Crash!

Jade