Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > gun shy Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
gun shy
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 13:24

ive talked to a couple of woman on the internet,it seems that they are all lies,and always send pics of other women.so how can you tell whos sincere or not.lol,i guess you dont hugh?it seems hard to find a good woman,dont go to bars or clubs,many bad exspierieces in that field.so where or what should a good guy do,lol dont say church either,lol.just kidden.but seriously what should a good guy do?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Rus
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 12:12

Three words....Be Patient, Be Cautious and Be Honest about yourself

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 16:59

Seeme, You are as wise and well spoken as always. I love your insight. Peace.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 06:59

the other side of that coin is the people who look to you to fix them--- think that by being with a person they will feel complete--i can't complete you only you can do that--all i can do is compliment you

that if we are together and each whole--we add to each other and not continually take and never give!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 04:21

chkn write:

beatitudes_5 write:

chkn write:

seeme1st write:

chkn write:
To tell you the trueth bro I really don't know what to tell you. I haven't been dating for almost 19 yrs. Now I find myself out here just like you. The last five years I spent just polishing the dust off myself and inventorying dents and scraches in my finish.
I've tried other sites but by far I think this one might be the best for me. I'm here kinda by accident, can't say that I'm quite ready to start going out rite away. I'm dealing with some issues that keeps me from contacting more than one person at a time. But thats just me. Hopefully I'll work through that. But that doesn't take away from the fact, as others have already said, there are some great people here, ladies and men. One thing for sure, you have a good chance to make some friends here. What could possibly be wrong with that. As Jerry said take your time, relax and give it a chance.
As for gun shy, I know what you mean.
myself I have had to deal with alot of snit over the years. The last five years I spent in self inposed emotional isolation with a little $$$counseling$$$ on the side. Hey I'm not gonna be perfect for everyone that comes along. But atleast I'm happier now with myself and will be able to avoid the mistakes I've made in my past.
But wow do the red flags go off every time I meet someone that thinks I'm still dealing with child hood issues, and act like they want to fix now what isn't broken.
I'm pulling for you bro, hang in there.
Chkn

luv ya Chkn

if you need fixin--you should do the fixin

Seeme.....
See you understand that. This world needs more people like you.

IE...this is what I got, this is what I am, if they don't see it on the menue, don't even freakin ask. We ain't fuggen burger King, and special orders do upset us...LMAO

People like us should be able to have big dogs that eat people like that, who want to change or fix others.
Chkn

true, people can't fix people, and i think that's where they go wrong......why fix something that isn't broken., yea we have a couple of cracks, but broken-never-......people always try to change people--they shouldn't do that......i mean, if they liked you from the start, where does the fixing come in to play.......i'm fine the way i am, and truth be known now, as for me (and us all,) i think i'm pretty ok, and for someone to change me, it won't happen, took to long to get here, if they want to share in my life-fine, that's a good thing-but change me, no i think not.....

lol.....I want to party with you girls, but first I got to tell you. I'm a light wait when it comes to booze. Not that I look for it, but I tend to get in trouble if I wonder. So you gatta promis to look out for me, cause I don't want that dream to come true. The one where I wake up, being frenched by someones rotweilor.....
Chkn

first round on us

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 00:27

beatitudes_5 write:

chkn write:

seeme1st write:

chkn write:
To tell you the trueth bro I really don't know what to tell you. I haven't been dating for almost 19 yrs. Now I find myself out here just like you. The last five years I spent just polishing the dust off myself and inventorying dents and scraches in my finish.
I've tried other sites but by far I think this one might be the best for me. I'm here kinda by accident, can't say that I'm quite ready to start going out rite away. I'm dealing with some issues that keeps me from contacting more than one person at a time. But thats just me. Hopefully I'll work through that. But that doesn't take away from the fact, as others have already said, there are some great people here, ladies and men. One thing for sure, you have a good chance to make some friends here. What could possibly be wrong with that. As Jerry said take your time, relax and give it a chance.
myself I have had to deal with alot of snit over the years. The last five years I spent in self inposed emotional isolation with a little $$$counseling$$$ on the side. Hey I'm not gonna be perfect for everyone that comes along. But atleast I'm happier now with myself and will be able to avoid the mistakes I've made in my past.
But wow do the red flags go off every time I meet someone that thinks I'm still dealing with child hood issues, and act like they want to fix now what isn't broken.
Chkn

luv ya Chkn

Seeme.....

IE...this is what I got, this is what I am, if they don't see it on the menue, don't even freakin ask. We ain't fuggen burger King, and special orders do upset us...LMAO

People like us should be able to have big dogs that eat people like that, who want to change or fix others.
Chkn

true, people can't fix people, and i think that's where they go wrong......why fix something that isn't broken., yea we have a couple of cracks, but broken-never-......people always try to change people--they shouldn't do that......i mean, if they liked you from the start, where does the fixing come in to play.......i'm fine the way i am, and truth be known now, as for me (and us all,) i think i'm pretty ok, and for someone to change me, it won't happen, took to long to get here, if they want to share in my life-fine, that's a good thing-but change me, no i think not.....

lol.....I want to party with you girls, but first I got to tell you. I'm a light wait when it comes to booze. Not that I look for it, but I tend to get in trouble if I wonder. So you gatta promis to look out for me, cause I don't want that dream to come true. The one where I wake up, being frenched by someones rotweilor.....
Chkn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 06, 2005 17:21

chkn write:

seeme1st write:

chkn write:
Chkn

luv ya Chkn

Seeme.....

Chkn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 06, 2005 16:50

crash1973 write:
ive talked to a couple of woman on the internet,it seems that they are all lies,and always send pics of other women.so how can you tell whos sincere or not.lol,i guess you dont hugh?it seems hard to find a good woman,dont go to bars or clubs,many bad exspierieces in that field.so where or what should a good guy do,lol dont say church either,lol.just kidden.but seriously what should a good guy do?

crash....i read what you wrote, and i agree....i guess you really don't know until yo meet the person....as for the picture thing, i never understood that because it seems like "what are they going to do when you met".....calling it a bad hair, ain't gonna get it....wish i had an answer for you, but pretty much what people say here, take it as it comes, and see what happens.....good luck to you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 06, 2005 16:07

seeme1st write:

chkn write:
Chkn

luv ya Chkn

Seeme.....

Chkn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 06, 2005 13:41

chkn write:
Chkn

luv ya Chkn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 21:00

What Diamond Jack says really sums it up ! After you chat with someone long enuff via email or other forms of communication u do get to know them pretty well. Although I do know that there is alot of BS out there but there is also a great bunch of people.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 20:28

Chkn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 18:04

WELCOME mojo :)

Kick up those heels and have a good time

*SMILES*
NYBikercowgirl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 17:51

I have been on here since January but due to real life have not had much time until just this week to have a look around for real. Yes my pics are real, however I want to get a better one on here... just what I had when I set this up.I think it is much the same here as real world... don't know why people feel they have to lie but they do.After spending some time looking around the forums here I just want to say I like what I see... some great conversations and people being friends! I plan to keep reading and put my piece of mind in here and there... nice to find a place where we share like beliefs and a common interest. I've noticed also that most seem to be around the same age so maybe searching for a lot of the same answers!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 12:13

Lying is human nature when confronted with something to lie about.

Anonymous.

Well, I just reckon folks here to meet folks, ought to at least converse a bit and do so. Worry about the rest later.

AJ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 21:37

mojo2005 write:
A newbie here....on other sites,yes some lie but that happens,so just pick up your toys,and don't let them play even move on..I signed up two days ago but so far the people are the type I was hanging with B/T [before/Texas]moved 2yrs ago

Welcome Mojo.......Mo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2005 13:19

A newbie here....on other sites,yes some lie but that happens,so just pick up your toys,and don't let them play even move on..I signed up two days ago but so far the people are the type I was hanging with B/T [before/Texas]moved 2yrs ago

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 19:27

Big_Azz_Ham write:
>> This is one BigAssFamily.

Thanks, but I don't think I'm related to everyone here!!!! LOL

Ham you are my cousin's sister's brother on my mother's side twice removed then brought back from the dead on a freak accident in Rome.

Crash, people are gonna lie (it happens). Don't put to much into something until you know something more will come of it. Ask for more than one or two pictures. See if she has a web cam then you can see her while she chats with ya. Some great gals hang at bars too Sunshine. Good luck findin love *hug*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 07:42

Hi Crash,

Don't expect anything , go with the flow and have fun here. Make friends first..... Expectations lead to sadness when nothing happens.
If it is meant to be it will happen that you find someone.
AND ppl on here are great and sincere as far as I found out so far.
YOU should talk to ppl for a long time before meeting them... I was on vacation in AZ, TX, CA this summer and met some guys from here while there and they are who they said they were... and you do not always hit it off in person as on line, remember that so even going to meet them dont expect anything but to hang and get to know them as a friend first.
There are also ppl on here that have get togethers at bike events and even barbeques soooo LQQK and join us in one of those and you never know who you will meet that will perk your interest. I find it better in person so I always join in meetings of this sort.

Good Luck!
NYBIkercowgirl ( Ldy_H)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 06:21

Big_Azz_Ham write:
>> This is one BigAssFamily.

Thanks, but I don't think I'm related to everyone here!!!! LOL

Don't feel lonely, look what I ride. You reckon someone might use me to pizz someone else off?