Home > Biker Forums > Riding Sober > Riding Sober Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Riding Sober
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2005 16:17

04heritagemaninsj write:
Hey Coot, glad to see this topic up here. I have a little over 2 yrs. I got a 2004 Heritage last year, gifts of sobriety... LOVE IT!!!
Hope to see some fellowship'in goin on in Laconia next week... I'll be there.

This is so amazing! I have 5 years clean and I am so grateful today for all the people in my life. My friends are only recovering addicts today. I tried to stay in touch with ol'friends and it is not a suggestion of N.A. I follow the program to the best of my ability today and I stay teachable. I try to always have an open mind all the time...... God Bless the miracles on this site of whom had shared here. We are allllll miracles just for today! *kisses* Lady Rose

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2005 09:52

AlternatveMC(dot)com

Check us out!
Tell em Jim sent ya

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 13, 2005 02:25

There are 8 or ten of from the Open Arms area of N.A. here in the Hudson Valley riding there.Clean time varies from under a month to over 10 years. Me I have 4 and a half years!
Be well !
Frank

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 08, 2005 19:10

Hey Coot, glad to see this topic up here. I have a little over 2 yrs. I got a 2004 Heritage last year, gifts of sobriety... LOVE IT!!!
Hope to see some fellowship'in goin on in Laconia next week... I'll be there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 07, 2005 20:04

CLAP CLAP CLAPPING FOR ALL OF YOU!!! WOOOHHOOOO. (yeah I know I was yelling) Jumping up and down too...That is so good ya'll...

I gave up two days of riding b/c I had company and we were drinkin/smokin...I wouldn't do it in car ..won't do it on a bike fer shur...

And Ragosa..yes, honey, cigarettes are one tough addiction to beat..but you are gettin 'er done babe.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 05, 2005 20:28

Yo,
I am also riding clean these days...did a lot of riding F%^$ed up for a lot of years. Got 4+ years clean now and just got up on a nice scooter...I cant belive how great it is to ride clean , I am ecsatic!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 00:26

I ride sober too...clean and sober 12 years - what a gift to be FREE

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 00:21

coot write:
Yes, I have also have been clean and sober for 16years. I can't even imagine riding in the state I was in before getting sober.
Ken

Hmmm they still won't give me a license in the state I was in when I got sober!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 25, 2005 12:34

Thank you ever so for keeping us all safe Eye and Coot.
I'm kickin my heels today... Weather here in Seattle is 76 and just started a six week......... or a forever........ Medical leave.
And still not smoking!!!! It's three months now and harder then anything I have given up before.....
So here is to all out there who live one day at a time,ride safe and sober, are trying to kick any habit, and keep us safe to love and ride yet another day!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 25, 2005 04:27

Good man Bro!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 21:58

I ALWAYS ride sober. I do party when I get the chance, but I will never ride, drive, use power tools, or shoot weapons while anything other then completely sober.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 14:36

Rock on Coot!