Home > Biker Forums > Riding Sober > Riding Sober Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Riding Sober
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 00:49

Hey everyone, will anybody be at Sturgis? was hoping to see a couple of you at the Alano Club

John

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 06, 2005 19:48

JER,
LIKE THAT PICTURE! OF YOU...VERY NICE!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 20:48

speedyjerry write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
THANKS JERRY....WELL APPRECIATE THE TIME AND EFFORT BUT THAT'S WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID IT SCREWED UP... IT ENDED UP TOO BIG AND ON THE SIDE WERE I SPEAK ...I TRIED TO GET IT ON THE OTHER SIDE....CAN YOU HELP ME OUT JER? WHAT DO YOU THINK

I'm confused, add the photo I put here for you to your profile, it will take 24 hours to be approved, check back tomorrow and click make this my main profile pic. see what happens.

HEY JER,
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THEN BUT IT'S WORKING....LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 18:50

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
THANKS JERRY....WELL APPRECIATE THE TIME AND EFFORT BUT THAT'S WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID IT SCREWED UP... IT ENDED UP TOO BIG AND ON THE SIDE WERE I SPEAK ...I TRIED TO GET IT ON THE OTHER SIDE....CAN YOU HELP ME OUT JER? WHAT DO YOU THINK

I'm confused, add the photo I put here for you to your profile, it will take 24 hours to be approved, check back tomorrow and click make this my main profile pic. see what happens.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 15:47

THANKS JER...YOU ARE A REAL SWEETHEART! IT WORKED...STOP IN ANYTIME AND SAY HELLO....ALWAYS WELCOME....MO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 15:29

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 11:35

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
TO RIDE SOBER IS REALLY RIDING FREE! YOU GET TO LEAVE HOME ALL THOSE YETS!
AND RAGOSA, HANG IN THERE GIRL....IT DOES GET BETTER!!!

Hey Spirit, I left this for you in the "new Here" post after you said your profile pic kept screwing up. Don't get mad but I took the liberty of cropping it for you to solve that trouble. click on this, save to a new name and submit it. Think it will work.

Jerry, You are a sweetheart. Enough said.

aw shucks Miss Nodey !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 09:18

speedyjerry write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

Hey Spirit, I left this for you in the "new Here" post after you said your profile pic kept screwing up. Don't get mad but I took the liberty of cropping it for you to solve that trouble. click on this, save to a new name and submit it. Think it will work.

Jerry, You are a sweetheart. Enough said.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 05:13

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 04, 2005 03:39

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 30, 2005 17:34

Your welcome

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 15:09

I've never had a drinking problem, but I come from a long line of folks that do, so I've seen the negative affect that it has on lifes! I can NOT tell you all how very proud I am to be associated with you! God bless and keep up the amazing work that you're doing for YOU!!! Angel

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 04:15

Rockinevo write:
I've rode both ways....Ain't nothing like riding Clean & Sober. Having a sweet lady behind ya. WOW WEE Willie.. Working on one more day and hoping for one more year and we can call it a Baker's Dozen..lol Riding to Calif 07/03 hope to see ya on the road

Have a great time,and come home safe.

The rest is a shew-in for you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 12:00

Hey augerdog thanks for the site. I too am a sober riding. I have been clean and sober 12 years. It rocks!!!! Wouldn't want life any other way. One day at a time. LOL

jj

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 09:30

There was a time I would do anything to get a buzz, I mean anything... Thinking back, it's a good thing I was never anywhere I had to drive to get back home. My Club does alot of charity runs. But it seems like such a waiste when one of the stops is at a bar. The group I ride with is mainly young and the rule is no drugs or booze. I'm more than happy with that. Outside of a beer or a glass of wine w/dinner I say I don't drink. Maybee in a year I have about 10 drinks. I could never drink when out with one of my bikes, surely never on the Ninja. So I guess, I could say I've been sober for about 28 yrs.
Chkn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 02:59

Glad to see more of us in the life that find it more memorable sober. LOL or at least I can now claim to remember, a lil slippage due to age, or braincells gone.

One good point to consider, we attract some young folks before they sometimes visit places some of us have or lose to the damned disease completly. Buried a few "kids" just recently who had to try again. I am thinking of a local group that is sober, and gets young folks into hobbies like Bikes or car building and other healthy choices.

IF anyone would like to be a aprt of making a sober pup club, Pidgeons, babies, newcomers< I and a few friends in Seattle area are very ready. May even try to build a real shop/club house/ sober club. It could be a model for helpin young and old folks alike, Hobbies added to sober freinds and the programs give balance. I am betting there could be some $$ avilable to get started. I will commit to being avialable, in any way I can.

Started out of the woods in '69, and find every day clean and sober a blessing, now to add the woman who wants to share the adventure.

Peace, and if anyone needs a friend to talk things over with, I am available 24/7/365. Drop me an email, I will be happy to send my number.Got to pass it on to keep it!

You never have to take another drug or drink again, if you choose.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 21:39

I've rode both ways....Ain't nothing like riding Clean & Sober. Having a sweet lady behind ya. WOW WEE Willie.. Working on one more day and hoping for one more year and we can call it a Baker's Dozen..lol Riding to Calif 07/03 hope to see ya on the road

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 10:52

What's your e, Honey?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 24, 2005 15:45

SoftailLeila write:
Augerdawg, checked it out. Thanks for the link.

[/Any questions just email me]

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 20, 2005 15:49

Augerdawg, checked it out. Thanks for the link.