Home > Biker Forums > Romance > discreet male Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
discreet male
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 14, 2005 09:13

looking for discreet lonely females for no strings attached fun, if you are curious or lonely and just wanna have some fun, email me

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 03:42

Construction... now there's a name that is funny for this guy... wonder what the hell he was thinkin he was constructing? Bet he didnt think it was a cell in hell did he? Silly boy...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 14:47

NYCHICK.....I hope your sister gives that jerk the hev ho. She deserves better that a cheating moron like that! I hope they don't have kids...and if they do, that just makes him all the more sorry. Children are a wonderful blessing & deserve a good father...not some a$$hole who'd take a chance on losing them for a lousy FLING!!!
Talk about your JERK OF THE YEAR!!! He's got my vote!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 12:12

Lessee here...how do we spell "poetic justice"?

Snuggle at 70 MPH, everybody!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 09:20

i know im the new guy here and a younger guy(35yrs old as well)but,all i can say to this situation hes in is wow.with all due respect nodey,i think you are a very attractive lady.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 20:26

LOL Thighsyn! I think you're name describes him best!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 19:17

I think he is getting what he diserved. If he put half the effort into his relationship that he put into looking for strange he would have a relationship nobody could break up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 09:03

i do not agree with constructionman's theory that it is ok to have a discreet relationship---buttttttttttttt--he is being truthful to the women here(not his wife)

i don't do the married thing myself--shoe had been on the other foot many years ago when i was pregnant with my son--and i would never want to be responsible for the feelings of betrayal that i felt

but i would much rather have him be upfront that he is married than get into a relationship with him then find out after the fact--at least this way it is my choice to be with him or not--mine is not

and i agree wholeheartedly that if nothing else his wife should know the relationship is over before he moves on!!!!!
it is like he is testing the waters to see if he finds another to fill his bed before he ends the relationship

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 18:54

update on construction cheater

his wife is now signed up for i

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 17:45

Construction Jackass~
I hope she takes the bike!!!
Finds a great guy,rides the bike hard, as they wave you the universal flag, while you sit in a bus stop with no money....dickhead!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 12:11

DUDE!!!!! BUSTED AIN'T THE WORD FOR IT!! LMAO!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 21:44

constructionman----i hope to god your wife finds your nail gun and nails your balls to a railing on the front yard...or maybe while you are sleeping she just might slip some superglue on your man hood, and just maybe you'll wake up with a pee -hard on....ouch........my sisters neighbor found out her husband was cheating, so one night when he came home she had this really sexey nightie on and had the handcuffs ready for a good time...convinced him to let her cuff him to the headboard, and get ready for the night of his life....he agreed in a heart beat...she plugged in her curling iron-turned it on high, placed it in his-shall we say "dark carvan"...and walked out the door....the neighbors heard horrible screams coming from the house and called 911-the man survived (with a plastic bag for desposile for several months) for other areas to heel...she walk away free and with a smile...i know this founds pretty bad, but it is true....maybe we should be telling his wife the tricks of the trade........that we all know that none of this would ever enter our minds......lol.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 21:04

after being the one cheated on in two marriages I know the pain involved in being the chuckold. I am having a hard time dating again as it is dificult for me to trust anyone. I am in a divorce group to help me get a handle on this. There is never a good reason to cheat on you significant other.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 16:09

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO...You are so busted asshole. Serves you right...not only dumber that dirt..but also a box a rocks..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 14:25

If this is not a joke I thnk that you are a complete dimwitted entrance to the rear. Your wife probably won't play cause you ain't a quarter of the "man" (using trerm loosely sorry guys) you think you are.

Grass is not greener on the other side man it is just the entrance to hell. You are disrepecting your family and every woman that is around.

So smarten up you donkey's rear end and either leave whatever relationship you have left or take a long walk off a short pier. You and men and women like you make me sick.

I would never cheat on my partner nor would I expect it of him.

Sorry guys but this made me mad.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 12:27

Hate to say this folks, but he's not the only one brazen enough to pull this kind of stunt.
Some people have no conscience.Nor do they care who they hurt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 12:10

NYCHICK.Could you send me a pic of your sister. I think she could support me in style maybe after she takes this dummy to the cleaners

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 11:36

constructionman... you are a DAWG...........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 10:47

So true Eye M...I almost forgot the standards for someone so low as to cheat! Sorry, this is a VERY touchie subject for me! As with all things, there has to be trust...the poor woman that should crush his balls surely can't trust this one!
Ride safely all!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 23:19

Wonder if his wife ever looks online also. She just might be the one to email him.