Home > Biker Forums > Message board > 1 hour and 1 wish. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
1 hour and 1 wish.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 10:03

Ok St Peter sends the grim man to collect you and he takes the Vrod down and get to yer house way to soon.He has to keep the time table straight so he give you time to say all your goodbys and then you have exactly 1 hour left.The reaper tell you since its his BAD that he will give you any wish for the last 60 minutes of your life ,what do you do???????Richard

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 19, 2006 09:34

Eye,
You always know just what to say...that was very beautiful.
Yes, I'm seeing someone, I heard you are too.
I wish you lots of happiness, take care!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 11, 2006 21:56

Roxie0215 write:
I pop in every now and then just to see what's going on...I was saddened to hear about Jennifer (kitty). I'm doing well and hope you are too!

Well, as someone much wiser then me once said:

"Time erases alike the deeds of the commen and the great, and nothing remains except the memories of those who's lives they have touched."

I was saddened too to hear about Jen's Death, but my heart is glad that she lived her life and enjoyed at least some of it, and that I got to share at least a tiny mustard seed of that life. The memories make me smile, and those memories will live in my heart, and that's not so much of a loss as it is a gift.

Yeap, I am doing well! So, what...didja hook up with someone?

-S

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 09, 2006 13:00

I pop in every now and then just to see what's going on...I was saddened to hear about Jennifer (kitty). I'm doing well and hope you are too!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 05, 2006 04:58

Roxie0215 write:
I would like to say "hey" in person to the man from North Carolina who thinks he's no angel, but in more ways than one he is.

Well hey there Roxette! I was wondering whatever happened to you...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 03, 2006 16:04

I would like to say "hey" in person to the man from North Carolina who thinks he's no angel, but in more ways than one he is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 01, 2006 06:20

Don't wait for that final hour to do the things you want to do or to let people know how you feel about them. You may not HAVE a final hour. From my experiences Death is always right on time.

AND....doing those things you want to do does not mean writing about it, thinking about it, or forwarding cute messages about it in an e-mail. Get out and DO IT, you know? And do it now. Death is closer then you may know and getting closer every day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 30, 2006 02:42

Azzkikr write:
Thunderunderme write:
Hmmmm I thought I posted this yesterday.
I would ride Thunder along side my Man to a beautiful peaceful lake.
Lay the blanket down, smoke a fattie, then make slow easy love while looking into each other's eyes. I would draw my last breathe when the biggest..most intense orgasm finished..,just float away.

I just bit my ball point pen in half. Ink tastes nasty!

That's because you are "Nasty." He, He

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 24, 2006 18:32

Hmmmm I thought I posted this yesterday.
I would ride Thunder along side my Man to a beautiful peaceful lake.
Lay the blanket down, smoke a fattie, then make slow easy love while looking into each other's eyes. I would draw my last breathe when the biggest..most intense orgasm finished..,just float away.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 24, 2006 13:09

camodad write:
This was a very good thread,I hated to see it end because there were so very good answers.Some are as simple as fishing but that one is a very good one if you ask me.I believe that if I can start liveing my life like I've only been given another hour or so that I could be alot happier and cause others around me to be happier.Haveing said that I guess my fishing time would have to include a very stacked and pretty lady.That or my old crazy drinkin buddy that always lets me set the bones he breaks and pliar out all the misguided hooks he throws.Actually has 2 we left in his left ear(told him the ladies would think it was hot,LOL).

I guess the only way I can post in here is if I quote you

I'd spend the first 30 minutes with my 3 kids, my Dad, my brother and my sister. The last 30 minutes with my soul Lunarsoul riding the Purple People Eater. On last ride, one last kiss......

peace

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 23, 2006 11:07

This was a very good thread,I hated to see it end because there were so very good answers.Some are as simple as fishing but that one is a very good one if you ask me.I believe that if I can start liveing my life like I've only been given another hour or so that I could be alot happier and cause others around me to be happier.Haveing said that I guess my fishing time would have to include a very stacked and pretty lady.That or my old crazy drinkin buddy that always lets me set the bones he breaks and pliar out all the misguided hooks he throws.Actually has 2 we left in his left ear(told him the ladies would think it was hot,LOL).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 16:27

I'd ask that my bike and I be transported to the northern part of the Pacific Crest/Rim Trail. Spent my last hour lookin at what is as close to heaven, as we have here on earth.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 07:09

DiabloBay write:
Is this our last hour or can it be something close to it.....

The last day of my husband days here are something I don't think I can ever forget or ever change. With all of us gathered at the hospital by his side he asked to go for one last ride. We have a friend that has a shovel/sidecar. So we grabbed all the blankets we could from the room. Found a wheelchair took him down to the bike. Wrapped him up tight and rode him home for his final fairwell.

RIGHT ON!!! Good for him!!! Now that's a BIKER and those are BIKER friends!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 19:25

i have always said i want to be creamated and my ashes spread into the wind--i then will exist in the wind forever!!!!

as a last wish i would want to sit with the world leaders and them agree on world peace--he is granting me one last wish--that last wish is peace--that no more of anyones' children die at the hand of another!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 17:54

I would have to spend my last 45 minutes telling my children, Wolf, my family and friends just how much they mean to me and how much I love them all.

The last 15 minutes would be spent thanking the Almighty for this wonderful life he's given me and all the people I have loved and cared for.

And in that final minute I'd throw on my leather and get ready to meet Jesus and see my little girl again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 17:03

DiabloBay write:
Is this our last hour or can it be something close to it.....

The last day of my husband days here are something I don't think I can ever forget or ever change. With all of us gathered at the hospital by his side he asked to go for one last ride. We have a friend that has a shovel/sidecar. So we grabbed all the blankets we could from the room. Found a wheelchair took him down to the bike. Wrapped him up tight and rode him home for his final fairwell.

Wow...thank you for sharing that...Hugs...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 13:23

I'd get on my Indian and ask the Reaper to join me on my final ride.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 08:43

Hey Warhippy, Good to see ur mug!!!

I would not want to spend the last hour with my kids.. that would be sooo sad! They already know how I feel so I would wish to ride my last hour on the curvy roads in the mountains here in Cali probably around Lake Tahoe... Would spend the last 30 minutes cuttin cars at 120 mph around the corners... lol If Im already gonna die may as well enjoy it right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 23:43

I'd spend the last hour with my kids, enjoying them one last time. For my wish, A happy life for all my kids and the wisdom to see that happiness is the only real goal worth achieving. When the hour was up, and the Reaper was about to take me, I'd say, " Hey Reaper, isn't that God over there motioning to you?", and when he looked, I'd rip off his V-Rod and take the long, scenic road to Heaven, looking forward to seeing alot of my favorite Brothers again, who have filled the ranks of Chapter 13, The Best Of The Best

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 22:26

Man these are some durn good answers.Even the one on fishing.Keep um comeing, its interesting.Richard