Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > B/K Rally Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
B/K Rally
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 08:11

Has anyone thought of us having our own rally somewhere near the middle of all us, so we could meet and have our own little get together and meet? Just a thought for us all to meet and have a great time together. Ride Safe...Bob

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 23:41

JW13

Thanks for keeping the word out there. A Rally to the Center is scheduled for this June meeting at the Conterminous Center of the Continental USA for a group panaromic shot and a meeting of the waters..Pacific and Atlantic. It is a great and diverse country lets celebrate its people, history and bridge the distance by motorcycle.
Brings stories, history and trinkets to exchange with friends...
For those who like to ride...

Springer

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 07:20

cool shirt, I like it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 10:26

T shirt for Hawg Haven Alan had made last season

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 09:57

bogeybob write:
jerryw13 write:
Cabledude and Bogeybob, email SpringerSoul about the plans for the get together, he's the coordinator. If you put yourself and the location of the campground on the Frappr map, then everybody can make their plans. Hope to see you there in June. The map is at triple w frappr dot c om slash allpointstothecenterrally Ya'll come on out!

Went to the site , but it wouldn't bring up anything after the slash....wtf over

Bob, try a search for frappr, then do the look for allpointstothecenterrally, I have probs with my puter too, the site doesn't seem to like Microsoft Millenium. Good luck, it worked for Cabledude. Or you could try emailing springersoul here, he's the rally master and set up the map as well as does some puter trouble shooting.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 05:20

it;s all one word allpointstothecenterrally after the / I got there you have to join it to get on the map looks like

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 05:36

jerryw13 write:
Cabledude and Bogeybob, email SpringerSoul about the plans for the get together, he's the coordinator. If you put yourself and the location of the campground on the Frappr map, then everybody can make their plans. Hope to see you there in June. The map is at triple w frappr dot c om slash allpointstothecenterrally Ya'll come on out!

Went to the site , but it wouldn't bring up anything after the slash....wtf over

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 17, 2005 12:32

ok I put myself on the map and sent a email out (hope it goes thru ) anyway I am out at Hawg Haven most weekends if my buddies and I are there we proably sitting in the shade sipping cold beer if night might be fishing or if we go for a ride we have a chalk board with a note on it anyone wants to stop by even if your just passing thru will be great

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 04:56

jerryw13 write:

Cool I'll check it out, thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 09:56

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 05:50

So am I to take it the Central Rally is now a East Coast Rally....I must have missed something....I'm so confussed....or HarleyGurrl is that why we are all going to Tejas to party...these are now two different meetings? HELP!!!!!!!!!

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 21:47

Check out the topic "VA BK Rally" or drop me a note

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 08:54

O.K. Ya'll I've been gone so someone catch me up on what the plan is for this central B/K meet.....Tried to read through all this but I saw about ten states memtioned....What's up with this Sheite...somebody please clue me in, don't want to miss it, there is the Sparks Ok. rally in the middle of June if thats a thought but might be more fun if we have our own....somebody give me a holler....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 17:20

OK I will do that KY is close to lot of you looks like we are about 40 miles south of cinci Ohio and KY is helmet optional we don;t have any plans for the summer so far,happy to meet more bikers anytime

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 07, 2005 14:49

I know I am new to al lthis but I have a friend has a biker reststop he calls it here in ky he has a stage can get bands a little sotre building and a 14 acre lake thats spring fed and clear as glass ,plenty of room for camping just a suggestion if anyone is interested let me know

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 11:38

Well How about OK or Iowa. Both are not helmut states and It they have good campgrounds around the lakes and rivers. BTW Aug is Stugis month. How about june or july.

Count me in.

jj

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 05:10

Kansas is good.......but.....I won't be able to go....promised Mom I would go to visit her in Tucson during that time frame...it's her birthday.....BUMMER!!!! (not about her b'day, but the rally!!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 18:06

Vulcangirl..it is gonna be in Kansas...June 16th - 26th. Email Springer Soul...he's co-ordinating it.

Hope to see ya there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 19:31

I'm new to this site...I think it's a great idea for a central "rally." I would like to suggest my fair state...we don't have a helmet law. Iowa is centrally located. Are there any other Iowans out there? But the get together would have to be in June, July, August (may be too hot...nah!), or Sept

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2005 05:35

HarleyChic1 write:
BigDaddyDOC write:
Dynamal write:

heritage99 write:
BigDaddyDOC write:
Suzananana write:
Ride safe.... but don't bring the bike to the streets of NY unless you KNOW how to ride here.

Darlin, NY will need to KNOW how to deal with me and the Purple People Eater not the other way around!!

GIDDYUP!!!
WHERE ARE MY FUKKIN MEDS!!??

Just bring a bat for the cabs, and you'll be just fine. (bring your fukkin meds...and the cab drivers should be fine too)

pretty funny tellin the guy from boston about crazy drivers...

NO CHIT HUH!!
When I ride to work I'm goin to Logan Airport!! Try that at rush hour on a bike!!!

Chit ya survive that ya can survive anything!!

I guess you've never driven in Manhattan at rush hour Doc..."HOLY SH.IT" Get your bats out Sh.it bring a gun if ya have to...LOL

Your lucky if you make it out alive....LOL "Bunch of frikin nuts in there, they think nothing about hitting you either - just get the hell outa there way"

If they hit me THEY BETTER MAKE IT COUNT!!!!