Home > Biker Forums > Family > Kids These Days... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Kids These Days...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 13:28

Can't live without 'em! My girl was afraid of the bike when I took her around the parking lot the first time, but now she's almost as addicted as I am. She can't wait to grow up and buy a ninja...I can wait! Now she asks my neighbor if we can borrow her bike!
This pic is my (our) old sporty

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 03:22

My kids thought I had lost my mind 6 yrs ago, after my divorce when I learned to ride alone...I lost my first husband to a bike crash 25 yrs before and it had been since then that I'd been on the back seat. Didn't take me long back there, this time, to realize that if I was gonna ride, I wanted to be in total control...now, especially my son, thinks it's the coolest thing!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 07:43

My kids think it's cool that thier mom rides a bike, but they never fail to say "be careful" when I get ready to ride. They like to ride around the neighborhood, I think my youngest is a future biker

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 04:51

I keep tellin' him that he's big enuf to ride in the front...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 10:04

I know the feeling, my boys were all excited when I got my bike and got on it the first time.My oldest wants a nice ride with ape bars lol he is just 10.. its cool to see there expression when I have to go to there school and there outside " thats my mom on the bike" lol it makes them happy and thats what counts :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 01, 2005 06:46

i was at a pig rst on st---there was another rider there and he gave 2 seniors in high school rides--with parents permission
the 1st one got off the bike and mannnnnnnn the look on her face--she was bit by the bug---can't wait to get her own!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 13:30

My biker babe in training

Available only
to logged in members