Home > Biker Forums > Romance > yeah where r all the honest men !! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
yeah where r all the honest men !!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 12:37

right here goes!! ok where did they hide all the biker men ha ha !! just joined this web site looks cool and hopefully who knows !

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 02, 2010 06:46

men or woman ...they all cheat ,lie or what ever ......don't know what this world is coming too it is so hard to find a good person any more...and yes i have meet a few but not my type...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 19, 2010 09:37

Just got out of a relationship with a guy who basically lied to me from the start...but I reckon its all down to trying to make out he's better than he is and has some major commitment issues as from what I found out..He has done this to a lot of women.

Don't understand why people string others along like that and mess with their feelings...In the end I don't know if I was dating the real him or just the personification of everything he made up..and you know what...I feel nothing but pity for him.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 10, 2010 14:58

we are here. sorting thru the bs like everyone else. i got all kind of lame excuses. to nice of a guy to honest with my comments and on and on. i would rather have it honest than this political correctness run amuck. i go back and check the dating sites. women i contacted in the past still there still looking. but i know their just window shopping. hoping this site might be better. but so far not much differant from other sites

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 18, 2010 04:20

I could say the same lol - where are all the women that like bikes - either riding their own or pillion. Hope to find one but i'm not holding my breath, and yes, i'm honest

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 15:38

Nezram write:
bikerbabe_lisa write:
right here goes!! ok where did they hide all the biker men ha ha !! just joined this web site looks cool and hopefully who knows !

They went after rich, beautiful, tall, big boobed, hot, lusting women. Thats where all the good men went.

What direction did they go in? Full tank, oil is changed, got the EZ Pass. I'm ready!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 14:55

gothic_biker_hippie write:
I didn't mean that I want a man to abuse me, and of course I don't want to be lied to. I'm just saying that most men give too much information. they run off at the mouth about crap they did for their ex, even though she was a horrible person. If they aren't going to do above and beyond for me what they did for her, I don't want to hear it. In fact, I don't want to hear it even if they do.
As far as other women, of course I don't want a man to cheat, but I'm not stupid, I know most men do. I'm just saying if you must cheat, don't tell me or anyone I know. Some things are best left unknown if it's only going to cause hurt.

Oh boy honey.....You sure have a lot to learn.

Most men DON'T cheat, and if that's the kinda man you've been attracting, maybe it's time to change your bait lol....

There are some really righteous men out there, and the "one" is waitin for ya.... Trust me - he's out there.....

And besides, if your man is cheating, whether or not he or someone else tells you about it, I think every woman knows it in her gut anyway. And is that the kinda man ya really want?

Didn't think so.....

xo........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 12:02

I didn't mean that I want a man to abuse me, and of course I don't want to be lied to. I'm just saying that most men give too much information. they run off at the mouth about crap they did for their ex, even though she was a horrible person. If they aren't going to do above and beyond for me what they did for her, I don't want to hear it. In fact, I don't want to hear it even if they do.
As far as other women, of course I don't want a man to cheat, but I'm not stupid, I know most men do. I'm just saying if you must cheat, don't tell me or anyone I know. Some things are best left unknown if it's only going to cause hurt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 21, 2006 12:18

bikerbabe_lisa write:

They went after rich, beautiful, tall, big boobed, hot, lusting women. Thats where all the good men went.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 21, 2006 09:28

Nezram write:
WarHippy write:
Marzen759 write:
nittekitten write:
Marzen759 write:
Right here.

good answer

OF course. LOL
We are not dead. I bet there are plenty of good men here. We are waiting.

What R we waiting for again, I forgot........

Uhhhhhhh a good, honest, truthful,naked, big boobed, rich woman????

Oh yeah, now I remember, Boy, Howdy are we waitin for that, but what R we waitin for, let's go chase one down!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 21, 2006 04:24

SeminoleSlim write:
Suzannanna, I like what ya say and how ya say it. I am a very honest man and I hate it when some women out there want to classify ALL men a pigs. And I'm glad there is a woman out there that knows who she is and doesn't spend her time on here bashing men. Thank you, Dear.

Awwwwww Slim you sweet thang lol.....

Believe me honey - I can bash with the best of em lmao..... but life's way too short - why waste my time.

Besides, I love your species way too much lol.

And I'm glad to see that you're not a card carrying member of the "He-Man Women Haters Club" either.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 17:22

Suzananana write:
Is there such a thing as an honest man? I thought that was a mythological creature? O.k. that's not very nice, there are a lot of honest men, but again it's the boring guys, the short guys, blah, blah, blah. O.k. Mr. Tall, Pale, and Rugged: I am looking for you. I understand that you are the type of guy who can get any woman you want, and I should be eternally grateful to even be allowed to speak your name, etc. I just ask that when I find you, if you do something you know I won't like, just don't tell me. I'm not saying lie, just omit. What is up with these men that feel the need to tell everything they did or do for another woman who is undeserving, yet treat a good woman badly. If you men could just keep your mouths shut, life would be better for you and us.

Huh?????? Yes - there ARE honest, good men out there. Plenty of em....

Wow you HAVE been away a long time Gothic..... and it seems to me that you have a lot to catch up on.
First thing bein self respect.

Do you really want a man who "looks good" but betrays you by "omitting" ??? Same thing as lyin if ya ask me....

And as far as treating a good woman bad and a bad woman good? If ya let him get away with treatin ya bad once - he's gonna do it again. If ya walk, he'll never do it again lol....

I'll take short, boring and honest any day of the week lol....

Ya say ya want an honest man - but it's ok if he isn't lol? Please tell me that you value yourself more than that..... If not, please come and hang out with me and my girlfriends - We'll teach ya honey.....

Sounds to me like you need a good old school biker. One whose handshake is as good as any signed contract, and whose word is his bond. That what makes him gorgeous in my eyes....

My good friend Mo says this all the time...."Never make someone a priority who considers you an option"....

Amen my sista. I couldn't have said it ant better!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 11:10

WarHippy write:
Marzen759 write:
nittekitten write:
Marzen759 write:
Right here.

good answer

OF course. LOL

Uhhhhhhh a good, honest, truthful,naked, big boobed, rich woman????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 04:20

Is there such a thing as an honest man? I thought that was a mythological creature? O.k. that's not very nice, there are a lot of honest men, but again it's the boring guys, the short guys, blah, blah, blah. O.k. Mr. Tall, Pale, and Rugged: I am looking for you. I understand that you are the type of guy who can get any woman you want, and I should be eternally grateful to even be allowed to speak your name, etc. I just ask that when I find you, if you do something you know I won't like, just don't tell me. I'm not saying lie, just omit. What is up with these men that feel the need to tell everything they did or do for another woman who is undeserving, yet treat a good woman badly. If you men could just keep your mouths shut, life would be better for you and us.

Huh?????? Yes - there ARE honest, good men out there. Plenty of em....

Wow you HAVE been away a long time Gothic..... and it seems to me that you have a lot to catch up on.
First thing bein self respect.

Do you really want a man who "looks good" but betrays you by "omitting" ??? Same thing as lyin if ya ask me....

And as far as treating a good woman bad and a bad woman good? If ya let him get away with treatin ya bad once - he's gonna do it again. If ya walk, he'll never do it again lol....

I'll take short, boring and honest any day of the week lol....

Ya say ya want an honest man - but it's ok if he isn't lol? Please tell me that you value yourself more than that..... If not, please come and hang out with me and my girlfriends - We'll teach ya honey.....

Sounds to me like you need a good old school biker. One whose handshake is as good as any signed contract, and whose word is his bond. That what makes him gorgeous in my eyes....

My good friend Mo says this all the time...."Never make someone a priority who considers you an option"....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 15:44

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 08:01

"Just the facts, Ma'am"

~Joe Friday, Dragnet

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 10, 2006 06:00

Prolly get crucified for this but here it is.
I hear a lot of my friends (female) say they are looking for an honest man but when they run across one who really does just lay it on the line they call him a pig. WTF?? Likewise you guys want a good woman, honest and true but let one tell you that you're not the one then she's a slut or a lesbian. I would rather have a guy look me in the eye an say I just wanna have sex then charm me with lies to trick me into it. At least that way I can make the decision with all the facts, instead of fallin for him and gettin hurt. My great grandmother (God rest her soul) use to say, "As long as you know a snake is a snake you prolly won't get bit" Even as a kid I knew what she meant. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sayin an honest person is a snake I'm just sayin my vote is for the guy being honest, no games. I may not like what he's sayin but I damn sure respect him for sayin it.
So peeps, before you ask, "where are all the honest men/women" ask yourself how do you define honesty and what are you really lookin for. For me, personally, I can live without the smoke & mirrors...

Ya'll be safe!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 04, 2006 22:41

Marzen759 write:
nittekitten write:
Marzen759 write:
Right here.

good answer

OF course. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 16:15

mick2003 write:
Evil_Siren write:
Honesty is sometimes overrated.

Lie and keep me happy.

"No hunny, those jeans don't make your butt look fat."

Whoa, Nellie!!!! Now here is an HONEST woman!!!

Well, you know the saying...if momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy. What's wrong with a little white lie if it keeps a happy home?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 15, 2006 06:44

Honesty is sometimes overrated.

Lie and keep me happy.

"No hunny, those jeans don't make your butt look fat."