Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > What's up with no pictures on your profile? Are you ugly or what? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What's up with no pictures on your profile? Are you ugly or what?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 22:25

I was just wondering what was up with the no picture thing. I'm thinking they are too ugly for the site.
I was just wondering what was up with the no picture thing. I'm thinking they are too ugly for the site.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 14, 2006 17:28

OK I finally figured out how to post pics.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 14, 2006 00:30

SunDevilHD write:
LOL I had pics on here alls I got was nice bike LOL now how would that make ya feel hummmm maybe I should just put a pic of the bike ROFLMAO theres an Idea

Works for me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 21:36

I just don't seem to learn computer stuff very well. Maybe I am a little defective (but don't tell anyone, it's a secret)
As for being a hottie, I would call my looks more average, but as with most people, I am my own worst critic

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 07, 2006 19:41

Being young you can learn from your daughter. I bet U R a hottie! Giggle, giggle, -vetducgirl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 19:38

I am computer challenged. I do not know how to resize the pictures I have. There is also the added issue of me not being in most of my pics. I am usually taking most of the pictures, and it is kind of difficult to be in the pics, and pose in front of the camera at the same time

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 12:45

LOL I had pics on here alls I got was nice bike LOL now how would that make ya feel hummmm maybe I should just put a pic of the bike ROFLMAO theres an Idea

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 18:20

justyforya write:
Today, I got a wink back from Softtail.... Since neither she or I are gold members I could not send her an note I guess I'm screwed.. or perahps I'm not. It all depends on if you think getting screwed is good or bad. I think I will create a blog on this site and will be spilling my guts out ... Later and keeping trying...

So perhaps you should try that firey site, lilflipngrl you know which one, and perhaps we could cook something up???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 11:02

Perhaps some of us would rather pick than be picked! After being hit on my men in public places our entire lives it is nice to have a place to choose . . . and be hit on because of who we are and not how we look.

Being attractive can be a problem (not that I'm all that) it is like throwing the bait out there and catching the most aggressive, which is usually the bottom feeders . . . and if you fish you know what ya have to do with those . . . . . . . . . . . . Thump them on the head and throw them back! My bait of choice is my profile, as dumb as that my sound to some, it works for me . . .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 13:52

Weenie write:

softail1999 write:
Sorry u all think U R ugly....
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao

Oh Softail....be still my heart!! You know that is my favorite pic of you, thanks for bringing it back to the forums babe!!!

hehehe.... YW dear!... I just hope the owner doesn't get mad!.. LOL... OK-- SHe kind of misses them, so I have to return them soon.. Probably a good thing for me anyhow, my friken back is killing me!!!!... Dont know how you gals can put up with them!.

hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 12:11

softail1999 write:
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao

Oh Softail....be still my heart!! You know that is my favorite pic of you, thanks for bringing it back to the forums babe!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 07:45

I have to say something else on this subject... I dont like being put on the spot... I mean by this that I dislike chatting with someone without a photo for a period of time and finally receiving one.. I like to get to know someone over time with everything up front and out in the open... Its easier to relate to the person im chatting with this way...

Also hard to fantisize to a SHADOW!

hehehe
I have to say something else on this subject... I dont like being put on the spot... I mean by this that I dislike chatting with someone without a photo for a period of time and finally receiving one.. I like to get to know someone over time with everything up front and out in the open... Its easier to relate to the person im chatting with this way...

Also hard to fantisize to a SHADOW!

hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 07:38

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
softail1999 write:
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao

Where have you been all my life! Damn Soft how did I miss you!

Growing older and wiser in Wisconsin???
Ummmm.. Cuter also?.....
hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 07:20

Cinderella write:
softail1999 write:
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao

oh yeah, definitely cute!

See, I knew it!!!.. hehehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 01:05

softail1999 write:
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao

Where have you been all my life! Damn Soft how did I miss you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 16:37

softail1999 write:
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao

oh man that is not right!
funny, but not right.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 13:34

smile2005 write:
Yes you are, Softail...yes you are! Weren't we just discussing this photo of you this last weekend at our WI Fall Ride with everyone?

lmao!.. hehehe...
On the photo thing.. Doesnt bother me at all. whether they have one posted or not... Do eventually want them to send one along though.... It's only fair.... If I can show My t*its, why cant she???
ooops
I mean my smile!!!...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 12:59

Yes you are, Softail...yes you are! Weren't we just discussing this photo of you this last weekend at our WI Fall Ride with everyone?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 12:29

I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao
I heard I was cute!!!!!
hehehe...
what U think?
lmao

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 22:07

Beach ...I am no longer a gold member...I can't respond to anyone unless they send me an e-m*ail...and a wink I can't even respond except with another and I don't wink and now I can't even say thank you back to anyone.....and many people wanted to know why no picture...well some are hiding who they really are and some are just private....I've gotten photos sent to me privately.....Mo
Beach ...I am no longer a gold member...I can't respond to anyone unless they send me an e-m*ail...and a wink I can't even respond except with another and I don't wink and now I can't even say thank you back to anyone.....and many people wanted to know why no picture...well some are hiding who they really are and some are just private....I've gotten photos sent to me privately.....Mo