Home > Biker Forums > Write articles to get free gold membership > live life at its fullest , ride to live, live to ride Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
live life at its fullest , ride to live, live to ride
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 06, 2009 08:46

BARBIEGIRL2009,YES, HERE FROM ILLINOIS. HOW ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE? RIDING LIKE CRAZY THIS SUMMER. HOW ABOUT YOU? LOOKING TO SEE WHAT BIKERS ARE DOING FOR FUN. NO PAIN NO SORROW. JUST SEEING ALL THE BIKERS THIS YEAR. MORE WOMEN RIDING. MEN ARE RIDING RIGHT NEXT TO THERE WOMEN. SO COOL TO SEE. I WANT TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS. CONTACT THIS BLOG AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. DON'T WANT TO BE A WANNA BE. TAKE OFF YOUR TENNIS SHOES AND RIDE WITH YOUR BIKERS COOL CLOTHES. WHERE YOUR LEATHER, AND BLACK IS NICE. RIDE A HARLEY SO COOL IT WILL BE. ALOT OF RIDERS HERE IN WOODSTOCK ILLINOIS. WATCH THE CAR CONTACTS, ARE THEY WATCHING OUT FOR BIKERS. WE HAVE ALOT OF RIDING DAYS HERE AND I KNOW YOU HAVE WHERE YOU ARE AT. NO WANT A BE RIDERS HERE.PUT YOUR PETAL TO THE METAL AND CONTACT THIS BARBIE GIRL SHE IS WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU. LIVE RIGHT HERE IN WOODSTOCK, ALOT OF EVENTS GOING ON. LIVING BY THIS HARLEY DEALERRSHIP IS SO EXCITING, YOU DON'T SEE ONE BIKE, YOU SEE THOUSANDS AT THERE FUNCTIONS AND COOK OUTS. SO KEEP ME IN MIND AND AD YOUR THOUGHTS TO THIS CONVERSATION HERE.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 13, 2009 22:03

ANYONE WANT SOME PIZZA, just made some. well i was gonna invite you all but were all tired from riding. i know i am a nut, how about a beer. next time you go to the bar have one on me. i like to hear from all of you? did anyone ride through woodstock, illinois lately? i know we all live so far from one another. well your welcome anytime out here in illinois. stop by the bar in marengo, illinois, the spot. good food and hang out. shoot some pool with us.
tell us where your from and your bar? when were on our bikes, we go all over, will stop..
its not to far for us. sharks a biker bar in hampshire, illinois. the best biker bar around. offeys in huntley.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 13, 2009 20:59

ride with a bike or without, i am a biker chick who rides on the back of one of my bros bikes. but thats okay been doing this along time. love the skin and the man thats riding bike in front of me..... were all sexy no matter how we ride. i feel good about having one of my friends in control. i can't get my own bike. been riding for over 30 years and i am still one of those bbiker babes, that loves that biker in front. so you go girls that have a bike, more power to you. and those bikers that don't like a women biker, then enjoy your biker babe on the back. you go bikers, were all one. babe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 12, 2009 21:46

wow i was blogging and everyone is having a great time. we know who you are, add to our lists and your events.harley riders woodstock, illinois
add some of your information to my messages.
road out to wisconsin today had a great ride.
road for the muscular dystophy foundation. i have two sons that have MD and they both ride harleys. there gonna ride as long as they can. WE HOPE THAT WILL BE ALONG TIME, GIVE OUT THE CHEER FOR MATT AND ROB, LONG TIME BIKERS.