Home > Biker Forums > Write articles to get free gold membership > Are the old school bikers a dying bread Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are the old school bikers a dying bread
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 27, 2014 06:54

Now days you see a lot people on bikes. Because it's the cheapest way to get around town and saves you big bucks when you travel. But now days people go out and buy them self a bike and clam to be old school bikers. Really come on I've been riding motorcycle for 45 years at the age of 9 my first bike was a Honda .tc90 then graduated to a yamaha 125 and at the age of 15 was racing motocross. I'm the 3rd generation biker.so being called an old school biker is something you earn thru all the years of riding motorcycles just like my father's father tot him. And my father tot me. Being in the old school biker class I've seen 3 kinds of old school. In my grandfather's days they call them the wild one and my father's days they called them greasers and now days they call my generation scooter trash but it all learned from the older generation of bikers and that where the term old school came from to be educated from the older generation but now days people run out and buy them self a bike and clam to be old school so you buy a bike and grow a beard get some tattoos wow now their calling themselves an old school biker but a real old school biker can fix his own scooter johnny on the spot but today people buy Harley's because they think they look cool on it and it's a chick magnet that's not always the case so those of you who want the title of being old school then go back to school and get schooled

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share