Home > Biker Forums > Message board > Bra size opinions? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Bra size opinions?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 13:06

I would like to hear the opinions of both male and female here.

What is YOUR personal preference?
Men: 1)When you look for a female partner, what size bra are you looking for and why?
2)Are you turned off by a women who has had plastic surgery enhancements?

Women: 1)Are you happy with your bra size?
2)Would you change it if you could?
3)Do you think your bra size effects your ability to attract a man?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 27, 2008 08:14

Nice boosters, the extra ride weight looks very great...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 13, 2007 16:20

I'm with Tigger, I don't think men really care as long as they can grab something. As to changing...if I had the money I would change all kinds of stuff but alas, I will age along with the rest of the poor folks.

Oh, light bulb!! Maybe I could marry a plastic surgeon!!! No, my luck I'd end up with a plastic sturgeon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 13, 2007 09:33

Tiggermama write:
i am happy with my bra size...think most men r happy with it too....LOL....have never gotten any complaints...and besides..boobs r not everything...it is the person they should b lookin at...

see...now that'll get em talkin to ya

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 12, 2007 16:58

i am happy with my bra size...think most men r happy with it too....LOL....have never gotten any complaints...and besides..boobs r not everything...it is the person they should b lookin at...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 11, 2007 19:31

I'm a leg man. Give me a long pair of legs in some stockings and I'll go ga-ga. Boob size is not as important as other things like intelligence, honesty, devotion, and legs. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2007 08:24

I spent a fortune on the last girlfriends boob job,she went to the best surgeon in england and they looked natural and great but then she looked natural and great before hand so for me,I couldnt give a rats to be honest............Id much rather long legs and a pert butt!

Now that comment will set them off !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 11, 2007 15:27

A or B cup... certainly no more than a C.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 27, 2006 17:52

I don't care as long as there are Real

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 25, 2006 03:07

I have met a couple of women who had the implants. Both complained about not being as sensitive as before.
I did not think much of it until my daughter said she was going to have implants. At first I was shocked. I was worried that she was not happy with herself. Since the implants I have noticed a great self confidence she did not have before. Her job requires that she be in the public eye almost daily. She now carries herself with much more confidence. After seeing that from the parent aspect it is very important how a woman wants to promote herself. If it is just for looks, no don't do it. If it is for your own self confidence, do it.
Kind of a tough judgment call. Don't rush into it get a good doctor that will make sure it is done properly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 16, 2006 06:05

ajcandakota write:

Men: 1)When you look for a female partner, what size bra are you looking for and why?

Re:

You know I was reading this and post are few and days apart and thought the subject is all wrong maybe if we were talking "Jock-Strap Size" there would be a lot more Horny Ladies posting they're likes and dislike concerning sizes.
Ladies I must admit my special lady has taken a interest in S*E*X ever since I went on the "Patch", I'm like huge and I can last for hours longer then when I wasn't on the "Patch".
So Ladies what are your opinions on this recent subject change?

Peace
SLB
in
FLA.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 02:27

ajcandakota write:

the biggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the better as long as she has heart is what i allways looked for got lucky and found her too damn i love my Bellaangel !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 05, 2006 19:12

CuddlyBiker write:
I been with all sizes, it doesn't really matter to me...
Cuddly thats a thread I'll comment on.....evil grin here...
Squirrel on a fly by>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=}~~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 05, 2006 12:35

I am so glad to see this post....sure makes me feel better!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 05, 2006 08:26

1)Are you happy with your bra size? Mine hurt me. But over all I am just a happy person and will not let something that small get in my way. Well they are not small but I see above them.. I am going to shut up now. !!

2)Would you change it if you could? I asked my doctor for a breast reduction and he said I would be unhappy if I did. He explained to wait until I was married. Hmmm.

3)Do you think your bra size effects your ability to attract a man? Well It affects my cloth's. It's not easy to find something that fit's right. So I can not look sexy to attract they single kinda man without looking trampy Know what I mean ?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 04, 2006 10:35

Bra size to me is not inortant but if some one cares it proportionet with the body, just right what ever size they are

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 03, 2006 14:16

Mammary beauty is definately in the eyes of the biker holder his ladies bra! Looking at them is one thing...tasting them and seeing the owners response, well thats another. Now I do prefer those that are on the same side of the body as the ladies navel...the ones thrown over the shoulders...well...havent quite got old enough to acquire a taste for those.. The silicon ones look good in public but when you're under the chassis doing a lube job, they look kinda weird. Seing as there are so many, we're working on changing ourselves to like these too! Who said men cant change?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 18, 2006 09:51

nmride write:
Couldn't care less...it's not the size that matters, it's who they're attached too.

Re:
love your comment here ed.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 20:29

I've always thought that size isn't that big of a deal. I can understand it if a woman wants an enhancement for her own mental well being or has had something that necessitates it such as a masectomy. Just for appearance sake or because her man wants her to have it done, well, I don't agree that those are good reasons.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 09:32

I been with all sizes, it doesn't really matter to me...Now ladies, p*nis size?...how big is too big?