Home > Biker Forums > Romance > do you like to kiss? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
do you like to kiss?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 11:32

angelrider800 write:
lol..heres another one for you Bea...lol

Angel, are you teasing Bea with corn pictures....or is this from a new "corn magazine"!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 10:36

bikeman542a write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
For me i'ts the most intimate way of getting to feel that person....if you can make love by just kissing the rest is God given.......

humana humana humana humana humana humana humana humana humana humana

Ok that's it! You're in trouble now mister! How come I get "ANGEL!!!! BEHAVE YERSELF!!!!!" and everybody else gets "humana humana humana"???? Huh?? What kinda fair is that Doc, huh??? Man, I'm gonna...well, when I think of it, you're in for it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 10:34

bikeman542a write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
For me i'ts the most intimate way of getting to feel that person....if you can make love by just kissing the rest is God given.......

not bad huh!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 10:18

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 09:24

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 21:16

eclipsecoach write:

angelrider800 write:
If a man holds me in his arms tightly, lightly runs his tongue over my lips and nibbles before the final taking of my mouth, passionately, just a tad on the rough side...he's gonna be rewarded with a whole lotta Angel love...no doubt about!

Awwwww, B, are you sweating it Honey?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 13:47

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

HAHAHAHHAH........LOOOOOOKING GOOOOOOOOOOD.........................KNEE HIGH BY THE FOURTH OF JULY...........(SIGN OF GOOD CORN)

So I've heard g/f!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 12:30

angelrider800 write:

HAHAHAHHAH........LOOOOOOKING GOOOOOOOOOOD.........................KNEE HIGH BY THE FOURTH OF JULY...........(SIGN OF GOOD CORN)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 07:18

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 07:02

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:
If a man holds me in his arms tightly, lightly runs his tongue over my lips and nibbles before the final taking of my mouth, passionately, just a tad on the rough side...he's gonna be rewarded with a whole lotta Angel love...no doubt about!

gezzzzz fuking christ angel,...........hahahahah........oh my, oh my.,,,,,,,,,,,your sooooooooo bad, are you the fallen angel?.......lmao....but an angel non the less..........you go get-em girl...."get um done"............hahahhhaha

What???????

what do i know, don't listen to me, yea listen to E............

g/f, I love ya...but I would rather hear the responses like E's! oh, Bea...I took this pic for you on my lil trek over the weekend g/f..thought you might could use it to escape to about right now??? LOL

hahahha......lmao......is that there corn i see?........i am so in "about right now", don't even talk to me....................good one, your great...............love it and you...........lmao

We laughed when we saw the fields and I stated snapping pics...got a few more when you need a quick hiding place g/f...got your back! And I love you too Bea!

hummmmmmmmmmm.let me hide away.........lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 06:59

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

gezzzzz fuking christ angel,...........hahahahah........oh my, oh my.,,,,,,,,,,,your sooooooooo bad, are you the fallen angel?.......lmao....but an angel non the less..........you go get-em girl...."get um done"............hahahhhaha

What???????

g/f, I love ya...but I would rather hear the responses like E's! oh, Bea...I took this pic for you on my lil trek over the weekend g/f..thought you might could use it to escape to about right now??? LOL

hahahha......lmao......is that there corn i see?........i am so in "about right now", don't even talk to me....................good one, your great...............love it and you...........lmao

We laughed when we saw the fields and I stated snapping pics...got a few more when you need a quick hiding place g/f...got your back! And I love you too Bea!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 06:55

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

What???????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 17:14

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

What???????

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 15:14

angelrider800 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

What???????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 14:42

beatitudes_5 write:

angelrider800 write:

What???????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 13:17

angelrider800 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 11:16

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 08:57

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

eclipsecoach write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
I CAN MAKE LOVE TO A GUYS MOUTH FOR HOURS AND FORGET THE REST OF THE WORLD EXISTS..MMMMMMMMMMM..HOW SWEET IT IS!..........thank-you lord i'm not a jealous women, oh i know----bitch slap- bitch slap.............lmao...........................OHHH SORRY, I ALMOST FORGOT WERE I WAS...LOL

Wow!

Well it works for me!

windsprit......lmao....you go girl......ok now, i do beleive that you and thigh will need a closest---the vote is in....come on girls---dammmmmmmmm-----really nic pic, your a beautiful women there wind, nice to show the 50 age group is not dead and buried.........

LOL....Thanks Bea....but are you forgetting "again" how "BEAUTIFUL" you are my friend.....What are we gonna do with you!......good to catch up with you....Hope all is well since last time we touched base!

hanging in there wind, and i just don't know, i'm telling ya a husk wipping is sounding pretty good..............lmao.....how's by you?........

I'll tell you the truth Bea....somedays I feel like I'm just hold'n on! I guess today is just one of those days..ya know!.....I think this is the wrong forum for that answer...LOL

hahahhahah, as for the forums, everything is so mixed up, but yea, i do know thoes kinda of days, and the thread does get thin..................

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 08:28

beatitudes_5 write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

beatitudes_5 write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

eclipsecoach write:

WINDSPIRIT50 write:
I CAN MAKE LOVE TO A GUYS MOUTH FOR HOURS AND FORGET THE REST OF THE WORLD EXISTS..MMMMMMMMMMM..HOW SWEET IT IS!..........thank-you lord i'm not a jealous women, oh i know----bitch slap- bitch slap.............lmao...........................OHHH SORRY, I ALMOST FORGOT WERE I WAS...LOL

Wow!

Well it works for me!

windsprit......lmao....you go girl......ok now, i do beleive that you and thigh will need a closest---the vote is in....come on girls---dammmmmmmmm-----really nic pic, your a beautiful women there wind, nice to show the 50 age group is not dead and buried.........

LOL....Thanks Bea....but are you forgetting "again" how "BEAUTIFUL" you are my friend.....What are we gonna do with you!......good to catch up with you....Hope all is well since last time we touched base!

hanging in there wind, and i just don't know, i'm telling ya a husk wipping is sounding pretty good..............lmao.....how's by you?........

I'll tell you the truth Bea....somedays I feel like I'm just hold'n on! I guess today is just one of those days..ya know!.....I think this is the wrong forum for that answer...LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 08:11

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

Casharolo write:
I LOVE TO KISS. Sometimes it is better than the main even, Especially if it is some one new...

Especially if it's with someone special!

hum, i'm not going to talk here to long due to my ailment...lmao.....yes i do agree kissing can be really nice....i must admit i do like it..........