Home > Biker Forums > New to the site! > So, I just found you guys on the web.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
So, I just found you guys on the web....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 24, 2005 08:17

Brand new here. You can read my profile to find out about me...but I am in So. Cal. We ride a 1960 panhead that is currently in need of repair, but that is in the near future. I go by the name Blu, but you can call me Wyld if ya want cuz I noticed another Blu on here. I will have to find a pic to post. Um, anything else? Ask away.
Oh yeah..what is considered profane on this board? I have a tendency to cuss alot...I am gonna try to curb that, LOL.

Wyld Blu Yonder

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 20:25

Your close enough to ride up to the Big Oaks Lodge or the Rock Inn. I lived up in Bouquet Canyon back in the early 90's... Seems so long agoooooooooooo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 10:11

THAT explains the lack of response. LOL. I mean, I am married, but not dead. Sheesh. I signed on here to meet people into the same things we are. Hopefully that will happen...time will tell. So welcome to you too.

-Blu-

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 17:43

WyldBlu write:
Brand new here. You can read my profile to find out about me...but I am in So. Cal. We ride a 1960 panhead that is currently in need of repair, but that is in the near future. I go by the name Blu, but you can call me Wyld if ya want cuz I noticed another Blu on here. I will have to find a pic to post. Um, anything else? Ask away.
Oh yeah..what is considered profane on this board? I have a tendency to cuss alot...I am gonna try to curb that, LOL.

Wyld Blu Yonder

Hi good to see some new people on here i'm new too seems like they are a little cold if your married lol I haven't had any responces so far