Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Phila. Cheesesteak Poker Run Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Phila. Cheesesteak Poker Run
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 08:28

This is being held on June 17th.Registration is $10. from 10am-12pm at John's Roast Pork-14th and Snyder Ave.
Phila.Pa. Poker run is approx. 50 miles to be followed by a block party at The Handle Bar on Frankford Ave. (between Columbus Blvd. and Girard Ave. with DJ and prizes.
This is to benefit St.Jude's Children's Hosp. and is being held by the Southern Cruiser's Riding Club-Philly Chapter.
Come out and support the kids!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 23, 2006 08:02

I actually stopped going there too after they switched over. I can't say I blame you one bit. We definatly won't be going back.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 00:41

WykedOne write:
This is being held on June 17th.Registration is $10. from 10am-12pm at John's Roast Pork-14th and Snyder Ave.
Phila.Pa. Poker run is approx. 50 miles to be followed by a block party at The Handle Bar on Frankford Ave. (between Columbus Blvd. and Girard Ave. with DJ and prizes.
This is to benefit St.Jude's Children's Hosp. and is being held by the Southern Cruiser's Riding Club-Philly Chapter.
Come out and support the kids!

Handle Bars, day-um, once they changed the staff over, we stopped going there.
We find the staff, and new customers to suck ass. But hey, that's just our thought! Have a fun though
TnT!