Home > Biker Forums > Religion > TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 09:09

Prayer for Peace on Earth

Send Thy peace O Lord, which is
perfect and everlasting,
that our souls may radiate peace.

Send Thy peace O Lord, that we
may think, act and speak harmoniously.

may be contented and thankful for
Thy bountiful gifts.

Send Thy peace O Lord, that amidst
our worldly strife, we may enjoy Thy bliss.

may endure all, tolerate all, in the thought of
Thy grace and mercy.

Send Thy peace O Lord, that our lives
may become a Divine vision and in Thy light,
all darkness may vanish.

Send Thy peace O Lord, our Father and Mother,
that we Thy children on Earth may all
unite in one family.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 09:48

God has rescued us from the power of darkness and has brought us into the kingdom of his Son, whom he loves. His Son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.

Colossians 1:13-14

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 20:39

Jesus said to her, "I am the one who brings people back to life, and I am life itself. Those who believe in me will live even if they die. Everyone who lives and believes in me will never die...."

John 11:25-26

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 10:21

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.

Psalm 42:1

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 18:50

I second that motion, sister! - Lambie Pie

Hi Lamb:Thanks for the prayers. I am getting a Wild Hair: Put everything in storage and ride free for awhile.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 09:55

Fix Me Jesus

Oh yes, fix me, Jesus, fix me.
Fix me so that I can ride on
a little while longer.
Fix me so that I can pray on
just a little bit harder.
Fix me so that I can sing on
just a little bit louder. Fix me so I can be in the wind, so I can breathe a little easier.
Fix me so that I can go on despite the pain,
the fear, the doubt, and yes, the anger,
I ask not that you take this cross from me,
only that you give me the strength to continue carrying it onward 'til my dying day.
Oh, fix me, Jesus, fix me.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 10:50

Prayer for Life's Journey

May we know that it is the journey that is important. May we find our own truths and the divine within ourselves and in doing so help our fellow travelers to find their own. May we see each other through spirit and not through worldly eyes........

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 13:34

GOD YOUR WILL NOT MINE BE DONE..IN MY SEASON I SHALL REAP.............

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 22:26

So, brothers, I'm telling you that through Jesus your sins can be forgiven.... everyone who believes in Jesus receives God's approval.

Acts 13:38-39

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 11:25

Which God?
This is a must read - it's short but very informative...The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!!

Allah or Jesus? by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the
presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?" There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!" I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in Heaven. Is that correct?" The blank expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of "a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar." He sheepishly replied, "Yes" I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in Heaven!" The Imam was speechless. I continued, "I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to Heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be there with me?" You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts. This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 19:45

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn't jealous. It doesn't sing its own praises. It isn't arrogant.

1 Corinthians 13:4

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 19:36

I'm writing to you, dear children, because your sins are forgiven through Christ.

1 John 2:12

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 03:14

DubbleD:
Love the Friendship Poem. TY!!

Hugs
DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 03:10

BrokenLamb write:
Oh man, I-Rose, you're moving? I'll keep you in my prayers...hope everything's OK! - Lamb

Thanks hon, I needed to hear that right now! I am focusing on being strong and trying to do this whole move thing by myself.

Hi Lamb:Thanks for the prayers. I am getting a Wild Hair: Put everything in storage and ride free for awhile.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 00:58

Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever he does, that the Son does likewise. For the Father loves the Son, and shows him all that he himself is doing; and greater works than these will he show him, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will. The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life...John 5:19-24

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 20:48

Oh man, I-Rose, you're moving? I'll keep you in my prayers...hope everything's OK! - Lamb

Thanks hon, I needed to hear that right now! I am focusing on being strong and trying to do this whole move thing by myself.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 07:30

Prayer for Friendship

You have blessed us, O God,
with the gift of friendship,
the bonding of persons
in a circle of love.
We thank you for such a blessing:
for friends who love us,
who share our sorrows,
who laugh with us in celebration,
who bear our pain,
who need us as we need them,
who weep as we weep,
who hold us when words fail,
and who give us the freedom
to be ourselves.
Bless our friends with health,
wholeness, life, and love.
Amen.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 22:19

I may have the gift to speak what God has revealed, and I may understand all mysteries and have all knowledge. I may even have enough faith to move mountains. But if I don't have love, I am nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:2

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 01:39

If you declare that Jesus is Lord, and believe that God brought him back to life, you will be saved. By believing you receive God's approval, and by declaring your faith you are saved.

Romans 10:9-10

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 05, 2006 08:57

Prayer for Sleep

O heavenly Father, you give your children sleep for the refreshing of soul and body: Grant me this gift, I pray; keep me in that perfect peace which you have promised to those whose minds are fixed on you; and give me such a sense of your presence, that in the hours of silence I may enjoy the blessed assurance of your love; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Available only
to logged in members