Home > Biker Forums > Religion > OUR DAILY BREAD Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
OUR DAILY BREAD
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 09:09

'Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' Matthew 13:47-50...<>

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 04:57

Mattehw 23 verses 36 -40

Master which is the greatest commandment in the law?
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the lord thy God with all thy heart,and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first great commandment
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Dear lord thank you for your undying love and understanding, help us everyday to do your work, teach us to love and how to be loved unconditionally, help us to do right in the face of adversity, watch us and keep us safe until we all meet again in your heavenly hall.
We ask this in your name and in your honor and glory.. Amen.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 08:08

Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing. Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. Psalm 34:9-14

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 07:31

Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10: 17

DD thanks for this thread, it helps remind me to get into the word when I'm slacking.
Have a blessed day / night everyone,
Dove

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 07:07

BDD:

This is beautiful, TY!

'Take my hand Take my love Don't give in Don't give up.'

Savoring that like Godiva chocolate melting on my tongue.

Hugs,

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 04:50

Ezekiel chapter 18 verse 21

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hatn commited, and keep all my statutes,and dothat which is lawfuland right, he shall shall surely live, and he shall not die.
Lord thank you for your never dying love and for watching and keeping us safe for another day, please reach down and bless those who are suffering, so that they may know joy, bring us peace in our hearts and joy in our soulswe ask this in your name and your honor Amen.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 08:43

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:11-13...<>

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 03:40

Psalms 139 verses 7 - 10.

Whither shall I go from thy spirit or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I assend up into heaven, Thou art there: if I make my bed in hell,behold thou art there.
If I take the wings of morning,and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall thy hand led me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Bless us father today and every day with your love and guidance, show us the the way and lead us into the kingdom of heaven.
Watch over us and keep us safe from harm all glory and honor go to you the father who has taught us to pray

Our father who art in heaven haloed be thy name, thy kingdom come they will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us,lead us not into temptation and deliver us fron evil, for thine is the kingdom the power and the glory forever and ever . Amen

Have a very Blessed day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 07:24

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil. May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1Thessalonians 5:18-23...<><....Thank You Brother Ponch,and Thank You and Dove for your post's and help,Be Blessed and Have True Peace...<>

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 03:58

DubbleD write:
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. Ephesians 5:1-4...<><.............Im Back,DD...<><

Welcome back my Brother

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 03:56

Thru Christ all things are possible...I truly believe this he has helped me and is continuing to help me thru the most difficult time in my life and I know without his strenght I would not make it thru.
I know there are those of you who are struggling with all kinds of issues, and losses God can help you just have to believe.
Thank you lord for giving us this day, please watch down over us and keep us safe in our travels, bless those in need of your touch and help them to realize the power of your love.
Thank you for your son who died on the cross so that we may have eternal life, walk with us today and keep our families and friends healthy and safe.
Amen.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 20:34

Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. Ephesians 5:1-4...<><.............Im Back,DD...<>

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 10:23

Dove1163 write:
Thanks for sharing that Ponch, it's so sweeet!

Hey where'd DD go? Didn't he start this thread?

you're so welcomed and Yes he did. I think he has been busy helping some friends thru some difficult times, I am one of them and greatly appreciate his friendship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 08:23

Thanks for sharing that Ponch, it's so sweeet!

Hey where'd DD go? Didn't he start this thread?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 07:16

Thank you Ponch...what you shared here is beautiful...thank you...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 15:23

I thought this would be nice here

BORROW MINE
~~~~~~~~~~
Take my hand and walk with me a while Cause it seems your smile has left you
And don't give in, when you fall apart And your broken heart has failed you
I'll set a light up On a hilltop To show you my love For this world to see

You can borrow mine When your hope is gone Borrow mine When you can't go on
Cause the world will not defeat you When we're side by side when your faith is hard to
find You can borrow mine

Take my love when all that you can see Is the raging sea all around us
And don't give up 'cause I'm not letting go And the God we know will not fail us
We'll lay it all down As we call out Sweet Savior help our unbelief

'Cause the world will not defeat you When we're side by side When your faith is hard to
find You can borrow mine

When you are weak, Unable to speak, You are not alone. The God who has saved us
Will never forsake us, he's coming to take us Take us to our home

'Cause the world will not defeat you When we're side by side, When your faith is hard to
find, When your faith is hard to find You can borrow mine

Take my hand Take my love Don't give in Don't give up

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 10, 2006 21:00

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,and turn from their evil ways, then will I hear, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2nd Chronicles 7:14

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 11:40

But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, wether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household,we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 07:34

Isaiah 57: 1-21

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 03, 2006 18:14

Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
Psalm 51:2

Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Psalm 51:7

God bless you all,
Dove<>