Home > Biker Forums > Religion > OUR DAILY BREAD Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
OUR DAILY BREAD
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 09:44

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. John 17:3-5

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 18:49

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:5-8

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 16:34

Psalm 54:4 Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the upholder of my life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 20:34

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet: Psalm 8:3-6

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 03:44

Paslm 138 verses 1-3

I will praise thee with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship towards your holy temple, and praise thy name for the loving kindness and for thy truth;fot thou hast magnified thy word abouve thy name.
In the day when I cried thou answered meand strenghtenedst me with strenght in my soul.

My god bless and keep you safe as you make your journey thru this world my he give you strenght to worship and praise his nameI ask this in his name and in his honor and glory...Amen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 20:34

O LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath. Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long? Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love. No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave ? I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because of all my foes. Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer. Psalm 6:1-9

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 20:30

Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell. The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong. You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful men the LORD abhors. But I, by your great mercy, will come into your house; in reverence will I bow down toward your holy temple. Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies? make straight your way before me. Psalm 5:1-8

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 19:54

The eyes of all creatures look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. You open your hand, and you satisfy the desire of every living thing.

Psalm 145:15-16

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 20:56

Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:6-8...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 07:52

John 3:16,17

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever beliveth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Lord thank you again for your ever present love, for giving us yet another day to give you our praises. Thank you for your son and for all the blessing that you have send our way. Continue to bless us and show us the way we ask these things in your name and in your honor and glory...Amen.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 08:07

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 22:24

My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God. For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. Proverbs 2:1-8

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 22:20

Do not be afraid of sudden terror or of the destruction of wicked people when it comes. The LORD will be your confidence....

Proverbs 3:25-26

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 09:29

Almighty God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Maker of all things, Judge of all; we acknowledge and bewail our manifold sins and wickedness, which we, from time to time most grievously have committed by thought, word and deed against Thy Divine Majesty, provoking most justly they wrath and indignation against us. We do earnestly repent and are heartily sorry for these our misdoings; the remembrance of them is grievous upon us; the burden of them is intolerable. Have mercy upon us, have mercy upon us most merciful Father; for Thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ's sake. Forgive us all that is past; and grant that we may ever serve and please Thee in newness of life, to the honour and glory of Thy name; through Jesus Christ our Lord....Amen

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 12:47

This was sent in an e-mail and I rather liked it so I'm posting it here

A fifth grade teacher in a Christian school asked her class to look at TV commercials and see if they could use them in some way to communicate ideas about God.
Here are some of the results: scroll down.

God is like..
BAYER ASPIRIN
He works miracles.

God is like...
a FORD
He's got a better idea.

God is like...
COKE
He's the real thing.

(This is great)

God is like...
HALLMARK CARDS
He cares enough to send His very best.

God is like...
TIDE
He gets the stains out that others leave behind.

God is like...
GENERAL ELECTRIC
He brings good things to life.

God is like...
SEARS
He has everything.

God is like...
ALKA-SELTZER
Try him, you'll like Him

God is like...
SCOTCH TAPE
You can't see him, but you know He's there.

God is like...
DELTA
He's ready when you are.

God is like...
ALLSTATE
You're in good hands with Him.

God is like...
VO-5 Hair Spray
He holds through all kinds of weather.

God is like...
DIAL SOAP
Aren't you glad you have Him? Don't you wish everybody did?

(that one is my favorite)

God is like...
the U.S. POST OFFICE
Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet nor ice will keep Him from His appointed destination.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 19:29

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John 1:5-7

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 08:50

St John Chapter 20 verse 31

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name...

Dear lord thank you for your many blessing, thank you for keeping us safe and watching over our friends and families, we ask you to continue sending your blessing so that others may one day realize the power of your love, keep us safe and bring us all together again one day.
Thank you for your love and for teaching us to pray

Our father who art in heaven halo be thy name , thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,forgive us our trusspasses as we forgive those who trusspass against us, lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom the power and glory for ever and ever ....Amen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 05:48

Jesus the Great High Priest Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are?yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hewbrews 4:14-16

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 07:48

Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it?he will be blessed in what he does. James 1:23-25...<>

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 21:30

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matthew 10:16

Available only
to logged in members