Home > Biker Forums > Friends > Should I Post A SEXY Pic??? ;^) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Should I Post A SEXY Pic??? ;^)
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 06, 2006 08:16

We need more fleshy pics on this board.... is what you say when your mother, daughter, wife or a nun looks over your shoulder while you're perving sexy girl pics. "Damn, more of these pics again...dont know whats happenning to the world.. hey who spat on my keyboard" as you wipe away the drool. Wildspirit..Go as far at the BK police will let you go..or do nothing and we'll just imagine anyway...As a friend who lisps once said...Hey...THING US A THONG! You're a nice gal...you'll still be a nice girl with a Thong!

heh heh
Guys...I tried

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 22, 2006 18:24

FLBiker714 write:
There's a big difference between sexy and slutty. Your ass hanging out of your shorts is not sexy...it's slutty.

Slutty is also good, if done right

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 13, 2006 07:38

hey eclectic thanks alot - i try. keep it going on girl.

reynee

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 21:48

Hey Jane, Your pics are already sexy, but I vote yes because I enjoy lookin' at you. :-) Seriously, the pic of you in the white top, sitting on the bike is very sexy; shows that you have a fine figure and great long legs to match that pretty face. Heck, I'm hot to see ya in person again, it's been a while! ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 13:57

Reynee,

I don't know you from Adam but DAMN GIRL now that is what I call SEXY !

Don't ever loose the feeling.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 10:33

I EFINATELY THINK YOU SHOULD POST A SEXY PIC. LETS FACE IT A MAN WANTS TO KNOW THAT HIS WOMAN CAN BE SEXY AS WELL AS JEANS AND T'S.

REYNEE

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 11, 2006 21:22

FLBiker714 write:
I think the picture of you in the tube top on the bike is sexy. There's a big difference between sexy and slutty. I love for my lady to look sexy, and have the men giving her the once over...but there's a line. Your ass hanging out of your shorts is not sexy...it's slutty. Just keep it sexy...show a little and leave the rest to the imagination...that's what's sexy to me.

Re: ~~ Thank You ~~ I appreciate the compliment! ;^)
"Slutty" is definately NOT what I had in mind for pics ... lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 06:36

I think the picture of you in the tube top on the bike is sexy. There's a big difference between sexy and slutty. I love for my lady to look sexy, and have the men giving her the once over...but there's a line. Your ass hanging out of your shorts is not sexy...it's slutty. Just keep it sexy...show a little and leave the rest to the imagination...that's what's sexy to me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 16:42

100% THE ANSWER IS YES !!!!