Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Is it ok....? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is it ok....?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 18:23

Woops,
Sorry to everyone- didn't read the "Whole" post, and am sorry if I offended anyone- truley!
But, am really proud and just so damn happy for the couples that I won't mention- they know who they are-
SS/Rev -Mark and Angel, and all the rest. Woops again, Bear and Jade too!
I'll just start with a Lobster and steamer dinner- any pointers Bear? Mark? SS?
Lets hear them-lol
Dusty

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 18:13

Riding in new England in the fall sounds fantastic! I wish I could be with friends this weekend. You all are best. I love each and every one of you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 18:11

SS...I'm so happy or you and Rev. And if I could I would give you a big hug for the wonderful words of hope.

And I'm sure Rev wouldn't mind at all!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 18:07

Well, Miss Nodey---- have to call Mr. Doc in a minute or two and see what he thinks so far as the weather- might have to wait til next weekend myself- BUT- could do both weekends- just to make sure you have a good ending to the New England riding season---
A Hug, smootch on the cheek, and hope for peace and inner happiness will be waiting for you from all of us here.

Dusty

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 18:01

Nodey write:
Thank you Dane. I know I deserve a soulmate. And I know when I HAVEN'T found one. True friends do not run out without any sort of explanation. They don't withhold information from you that is important.
I just thought this one was a communicator,but I was wrong.I need strength from my man.I need a man who is at least as strong as I am ,if not stronger. I won't settle for less.

I hold no malice. I had a truly wonderful weekend. If I could had the choice of doing it over again. I would absolutely go for it.

I'm just truly disappointed in the way it ended.

Nodey,

So change your underwear daily but not your emotions and learn how to use a ph one! Got it sounds simple guys..

I guess some guys if they were riding along and found 100 million dollars in the road with no one to claim to it would just leave it behind because they either wouldn't feel brave enough to change their lives or not worthy of such a great act of Grace.

Nodey, I am glad you came to Char's as well even for a moment. It was good to see you as a real sweet charming and attractive Lady in real life even more so than you come across as her. No I am not hitting on you I found my life changing soulmate and I am running with her and revolutionizing my life passionately, but I do consider you a distant friend and my heart goes out to you!
Remember the pearl of great price and the herb of immortality were both accidentally lost by the careless discoverer.

Rich you need to fix your lights. I think they went out!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 17:57

Awww...thank you so much Tim. But It's such short notice. Lol...I was supposed to have company this week,but not even a telephone call to cancel. I just can't make it up there this weekend. Am coming up on the 8th for Kenny's wedding though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 17:54

Hmmmmmm-a long hug- I stopped chewing,,,I I I I I------ I hope you aren't too hurt Nodey......

I know my hair is short and my bike wasn't there--
But- I have all my teeth ---
And all my hair-------
I know---not a poet-lol
Come up for Lobsters and Steamers at Docs!
Dusty/Tim

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 17:45

Thank you Dane. I know I deserve a soulmate. And I know when I HAVEN'T found one. True friends do not run out without any sort of explanation. They don't withhold information from you that is important.
I just thought this one was a communicator,but I was wrong.I need strength from my man.I need a man who is at least as strong as I am ,if not stronger. I won't settle for less.

I hold no malice. I had a truly wonderful weekend. If I could had the choice of doing it over again. I would absolutely go for it.

I'm just truly disappointed in the way it ended.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 17:34

SeeMe, I value your words. But this was not about distance. This was about lack of consideration and honesty. After all the wonderful words and getures, it's a disappearance into thin air without lack of consideration to just pick up the p*hone and say,hey I'm not making there as I promised. It's the lack of honesty to even be able to tell me the truth.

Anyone they cared the way he claimed would have done at least that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 09:06

seeme1st write:

msbikerkittenmi write:

Nodey write:

verdaineg write:
I have those same feelings. I cannot focus on anything but her. I want the world to know about her but I am not sure she is ready for that yet. I just love her and don't want to upset the apple cart in anyway. Hopefully, soon she will be willing to be on BK as a couple and then be together as a couple physically for the rest of our lives. Rainbows and butterflies dancin' in th' mornin' mist.
Dane

Congrats Dane, I believe you are a man of your word and will do your lady proud. It's good to see there are some men who mean what they say,and don't change their feelings like they change their underwear.

You do change them everyday ,don't you?

why are they like that ..good one day ...weirdo the next?

i believe it is the distance that adds to it--especially if one feels love faster than the other--it can be overwhelming and i've been told by some reliable ppl that $ex clouds our judgement and in a LDR we sometimes move there faster than we would if we lived closer due to time constraints

love needs to be nurtured--and distance doesn't allow for the one not totally feeling committed to have their love(or potential love) nurtured, which can lead to fustration to both parties (it takes longer)

there is more to nurturing love than feelings and $ex--the physical contact and touching is just as important than the $ex part and you can't touch over the fone or online

part of the reason i moved back to jersey was i was dating a guy i dated in high school--we re-met online and i had family issues i needed to deal with also but he was the reason for moving to the part of jersey i did--and also for me making the decision to move as fast as i did--we were together for 8 mths and when we broke up i was still going thru my divorce and devastated--this wasn't a good choice for me for lots of reasons

soooooooooo because of this i will not jump into a move again--i am open to make a move in the future--but i will take it alot slower--i need to feel more secure in the relationship and truely know how i feel

i do not condone or condemn anyone in any relationship if they have fears about things working out--especailly if distance is part of the fears--in the short term it may hurt yet in the ling term it may not have withstood the test

Nodey i hope all this helps--my heart goes out to you
((((((((((Nodey))))))))))

yes i believe LDR can work--but it isn't easy--for those that both immediately know they are soulmates it is easier for than those that have questions

Thank you for this entry, seeme. It helps put things into perspective. I know you have told me this before but the articulation here hits home.

I found a soulmate via LDR. We chatted on line for two years before we ever met or knew what the other looked like. We got to know each others hearts before we ever touched or laid eyes on the other. we were together for 10 years plus the two years of communicating on line. So we were together for a total of 12 years.

LDR can work. It has worked for me. Hopefully it will work again. I did not go out on her when we were communicating on line. I had no desire to. It felt like I would be cheating on her. She did go out. She travelled all over the country seeing men. It hurt everytime she did but I did not own her. I loved her unconditionally.

I am a patient man. I will wait again. LDR is hard. But, when you are together and the touching and feeling and making love sometimes brings things on too fast too. It makes people feel attracted physically before the hearts and minds get to know each other. It sometimes prevents the two from truly communicating. With LDR communication is all there is to draw you together. To me Communication is the key to any relationship.

To me the ideal LDR communication would be with web*cams and voice. To write only shows one dimension of the conversation. There is no voice inflection or body language. Then again. With just typing words you have to work even harder to make the communication go across to the other person with the true communication your are attempting to get across.

Good luck Nodey. you are a sweet lady who should be with a true soulmate not just a lover or partner.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 06:55

msbikerkittenmi write:

Nodey write:

verdaineg write:
I have those same feelings. I cannot focus on anything but her. I want the world to know about her but I am not sure she is ready for that yet. I just love her and don't want to upset the apple cart in anyway. Hopefully, soon she will be willing to be on BK as a couple and then be together as a couple physically for the rest of our lives. Rainbows and butterflies dancin' in th' mornin' mist.
Dane

Congrats Dane, I believe you are a man of your word and will do your lady proud. It's good to see there are some men who mean what they say,and don't change their feelings like they change their underwear.

why are they like that ..good one day ...weirdo the next?

i believe it is the distance that adds to it--especially if one feels love faster than the other--it can be overwhelming and i've been told by some reliable ppl that $ex clouds our judgement and in a LDR we sometimes move there faster than we would if we lived closer due to time constraints

love needs to be nurtured--and distance doesn't allow for the one not totally feeling committed to have their love(or potential love) nurtured, which can lead to fustration to both parties (it takes longer)

there is more to nurturing love than feelings and $ex--the physical contact and touching is just as important than the $ex part and you can't touch over the fone or online

part of the reason i moved back to jersey was i was dating a guy i dated in high school--we re-met online and i had family issues i needed to deal with also but he was the reason for moving to the part of jersey i did--and also for me making the decision to move as fast as i did--we were together for 8 mths and when we broke up i was still going thru my divorce and devastated--this wasn't a good choice for me for lots of reasons

soooooooooo because of this i will not jump into a move again--i am open to make a move in the future--but i will take it alot slower--i need to feel more secure in the relationship and truely know how i feel

i do not condone or condemn anyone in any relationship if they have fears about things working out--especailly if distance is part of the fears--in the short term it may hurt yet in the ling term it may not have withstood the test

Nodey i hope all this helps--my heart goes out to you
((((((((((Nodey))))))))))

yes i believe LDR can work--but it isn't easy--for those that both immediately know they are soulmates it is easier for than those that have questions

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 20:05

Nodey write:
Thanks my friends,but right now,I feel like If I discuss this,I will say something I will regret at a later time.

Thanks for caring.

Sorry you are under the weather Nodey. Hang in there. And remember Savannah is here if ya need to get away..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 19:51

gefallen write:
You want butterflies in yer stomaches? Ewwww. I have caught a couple in my teeth on rides, maybe swallowed one or two. Aint all it is cracked up to be though.

Ohhh.. morning doves are worse! Had one swoop out between my chest and fairing at 80 mph outside Madison WI in the Bluemounds. KNocked the wind out of me and almost made me dump!

AJ

ahhhh...thats why I love riding,except for the dumping part...glad you ok.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 19:10

Nodey write:

verdaineg write:
Dane

Thanks Nodey.. I change the undies when I wear 'em. I keep everything out in the open as much as possible. I wear my feelin's on my sleeves. Nothin' to hide and not ashamed of anything I have ever done.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 15:59

You guys are funny...thanx for changing the subject.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 15:48

You want butterflies in yer stomaches? Ewwww. I have caught a couple in my teeth on rides, maybe swallowed one or two. Aint all it is cracked up to be though.

Ohhh.. morning doves are worse! Had one swoop out between my chest and fairing at 80 mph outside Madison WI in the Bluemounds. KNocked the wind out of me and almost made me dump!

AJ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 15:08

msbikerkittenmi write:
Hey im still searching for that pitter patter...that butterflys in the stomach feeling.....hang in there girls our day will come until then just have fun and be happy...fugetabutit...

I agree Kitten

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 15:07

Nodey write:
Thanks my friends,but right now,I feel like If I discuss this,I will say something I will regret at a later time.

Thanks for caring.

Hugs Nodey...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 14:58

Hey im still searching for that pitter patter...that butterflys in the stomach feeling.....hang in there girls our day will come until then just have fun and be happy...fugetabutit...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 14:58

Thanks for caring.