Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Is it ok....? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is it ok....?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 10:53

LadyVulcan write:
I am so glad to hear that you two worked through the barriers that seemed to keep you apart. I wish you two nothing but ongoing butterflies, love and happiness... that will last for years to come. Since I am no longer a paying member this will show up some day... sooner or later.

Haha. you must have the special touch LadyV. The post showed up sometime during the night last night.
B,Like Angel,Weenie,and all the other special ladies here on BK,your emails helped me through a hard time. Don't ever think your words go unheard.We may fight and disagree sometimes,but when it matters,we're all here for each other.

Thank You.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 10:20

Thank you Weenie and Softie. I thank God everyday for Rich. And I thank God everyday for sending us his "Angel".
Things change from day to day in this crazy thing called life. We never know what's going to come at us next. But with the love of good friends,we can weather anything that is thrown our way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 20:50

I am so glad to hear that you two worked through the barriers that seemed to keep you apart. I wish you two nothing but ongoing butterflies, love and happiness... that will last for years to come. Since I am no longer a paying member this will show up some day... sooner or later.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 16:17

Wish U 2 luck!.. Take good care her Whiskeyrich, She's Kind of special around here!!!.......
Softail.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 06:50

WhiskeyRich write:
Well I too would like to thank all of you. Nodey and I both discussed this and we both agree that all of you have posted and expressed your concerns with great class. There was huge potential for some major bashing to happen here and it just didn't go that way. We thank you all. I have been blessed to have met Nodey. I was also blessed to have met two other people; Mark and Angel. Mark and Angel are two of the most awesome people I have ever met. I met them this past Friday (Although I had met Mark a few times the week before). Through a night of Angel's stern defense of Nodey, into Angel's realization that I was far from the jerk she may of thought I was, and that I was a man in serious trouble with his heart and soul. She reached into her heart and gave me such clarity and peace that I could finally see the road ahead. Once Angel had cleared my vision and set my soul on the right path to recovery, Mark took over and showed me the strength of friendship and brotherhood that I had been missing for so long. Mark and Angel saved my life, both spiritually and FOR REAL! I know I would not be here now had it not been for this wonderful couple, Mark and Angel. They did not point me anywhere, they simply opened my eyes. They kept me from throwing my life away somewhere along GA Highway 92, which is where they'd found me sometime Saturday morning had it not been for them. Sunday and Monday, same two people working with me, my sight becoming clearer each moment I spend with them. My heart is clear now, my mind at ease. I'll give you one single guess who I spent Sunday and Monday with doing absolutely nothing but learning what a special bond we had formed between each other. Thank you all. Mark and Angel, I love you.
Rich

Rich and Nodey,

Rich, that was a remarkable tribute to two people who I feel blessed to have in my life.

For the both of you, I will continue to pray for love, peace and harmony to carry you through all of life's adventures that are ahead of you both. Just remember, let go of the unimportant, do not hang on to history, find yourselves through love, laughter and all of lives blessings.

love to you both,
weenie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 06:43

Wildcat2005 write:
Hi Everyone: I'm new to this site and have enjoyed reading this forum. I don't know you guys but wish you much luck. Hope you enjoy your lifes together. Take care.

welcome to the jungle Wild

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 21:30

danag05 write:

Nodey write:

Roxie0215 write:
Nodey...I've felt that way before, hang in there sweetie

Thank you Roxie...you're a sweetheart.I am trying my best.

nodey, i'm new but feel like i know you...been viewing forum for 1-2 months now...you sure do personify the term "classy lady" hang in there you sweet steel magnolia...if it doesn't kill you, it only makes you meaner...oops i mean stronger....seems things happen real quick around here....let that include the getting past it part also!!!good luck sweetie....dana

WELL I HAVE GOT TO LEARN TO READ THRU THESE THINGS COMPLETELY.........YA'LL ARE SETTING OFF MY MANIC DEPRESSIVE TENDENCIES!!!! 20 MINS I'M ELATED AND POST COMMENT......COME BACK TO SITE NEXT NITE, CATCH UP (I THOUGHT) AND OFFER MY SISTERLY SUPPORT AND SADNESS 4 YA - FINALLY GET TO END (I HAVE A LOT OF INTERRUPTIONS!!)AND NOW I'M ALL EXCITED AGAIN.....I DON'T NEED A RELATIONSHIP....I SHALL CONTINUE TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THRU YA'll HERE AT BK - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SOME SPARKS TO MY OTHERWISE "ON HOLD" LIFE....GOOD LUCK TO YA NODEY AND RICH....AND AS I TELL ALL OF MY G/F- IF YOU LIKE IT...I LOVE IT!!!

'

Lol...I've been reading your posts Danag.Thanks for all the kind words.I'm basically a goofy gal,but it seems like the lovebug I've been evading for so long has finally bit me.

I like your no-bull attitude.Welcome to the site!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 21:01

Nodey write:

Roxie0215 write:
Nodey...I've felt that way before, hang in there sweetie

Thank you Roxie...you're a sweetheart.I am trying my best.

nodey, i'm new but feel like i know you...been viewing forum for 1-2 months now...you sure do personify the term "classy lady" hang in there you sweet steel magnolia...if it doesn't kill you, it only makes you meaner...oops i mean stronger....seems things happen real quick around here....let that include the getting past it part also!!!good luck sweetie....dana

WELL I HAVE GOT TO LEARN TO READ THRU THESE THINGS COMPLETELY.........YA'LL ARE SETTING OFF MY MANIC DEPRESSIVE TENDENCIES!!!! 20 MINS I'M ELATED AND POST COMMENT......COME BACK TO SITE NEXT NITE, CATCH UP (I THOUGHT) AND OFFER MY SISTERLY SUPPORT AND SADNESS 4 YA - FINALLY GET TO END (I HAVE A LOT OF INTERRUPTIONS!!)AND NOW I'M ALL EXCITED AGAIN.....I DON'T NEED A RELATIONSHIP....I SHALL CONTINUE TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THRU YA'll HERE AT BK - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SOME SPARKS TO MY OTHERWISE "ON HOLD" LIFE....GOOD LUCK TO YA NODEY AND RICH....AND AS I TELL ALL OF MY G/F- IF YOU LIKE IT...I LOVE IT!!!

'

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 20:17

My heart goes out to the both of you. Man I missed alot too, have been busy with work. Friendships can lead into the most valuable relationships, sounds as if you two could be on your way to that. Do not loose site that talking, and being there for one another no matter how far apart you live, we build these special bonds. I say this because my best friend , lover companion decided he needed space, after a month my heart still hearts, and i miss him terribly. Having your best friend beside you is an amzing thing.. go for it you two! Sounds like this is what you have found...
Love to you both

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 16:25

Thanks Nodey

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 08:09

Phew!!!! Glad to hear the two of you worked things out! My heart sings with happiness for the both of you... Congrats again Nodey & Rich

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 08:03

Wildcat2005 write:
Hi Everyone: I'm new to this site and have enjoyed reading this forum. I don't know you guys but wish you much luck. Hope you enjoy your lifes together. Take care.

Thank you Wildcat. And feel free to chime in at anytime. This is a wonderful group of people.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 21:39

I love happy endings....or rather....beginnings!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 20:51

Cheers!

Here's to a great and everlasting love story!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 20:29

Now it's time to PARTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 20:28

I just want to thank everyone for reaching out. This post has come full circle for us,and you were all here to offer your words of love and support. I cannot thank you all enough.I think I speak for Rich also when I say that we are both very fortunate to have you all in our lives,in one form or another. God Bless you all.
Although Angel and Mark are not here with us right now,I want everyone to know what very special people they are. They give without expectations,just as you all do. They compliment one another. Words cannot be expressed to tell them how much I love them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 20:16

WhiskeyRich write:
Well I too would like to thank all of you. Nodey and I both discussed this and we both agree that all of you have posted and expressed your concerns with great class. There was huge potential for some major bashing to happen here and it just didn't go that way. We thank you all. I have been blessed to have met Nodey. I was also blessed to have met two other people; Mark and Angel. Mark and Angel are two of the most awesome people I have ever met. I met them this past Friday (Although I had met Mark a few times the week before). Through a night of Angel's stern defense of Nodey, into Angel's realization that I was far from the jerk she may of thought I was, and that I was a man in serious trouble with his heart and soul. She reached into her heart and gave me such clarity and peace that I could finally see the road ahead. Once Angel had cleared my vision and set my soul on the right path to recovery, Mark took over and showed me the strength of friendship and brotherhood that I had been missing for so long. Mark and Angel saved my life, both spiritually and FOR REAL! I know I would not be here now had it not been for this wonderful couple, Mark and Angel. They did not point me anywhere, they simply opened my eyes. They kept me from throwing my life away somewhere along GA Highway 92, which is where they'd found me sometime Saturday morning had it not been for them. Sunday and Monday, same two people working with me, my sight becoming clearer each moment I spend with them. My heart is clear now, my mind at ease. I'll give you one single guess who I spent Sunday and Monday with doing absolutely nothing but learning what a special bond we had formed between each other. Thank you all. Mark and Angel, I love you.
Rich

This post is indicative of what kind of man Rich is. This is why ,although I was in so much pain,I could not reduce myself to speak of him in an insultive or hurtful way. This man has so much depth of heart and soul. He is the man I would daydream about when I was a young girl.I've known him all my life. No matter which road he chose,or decides to choose in the future,whether it be with me or someone else, I will always be there with him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 14:37

Wow, I don't have either the attention span or the time to keep up with any of these threads. I go off and a whole story unfolds on here.

Nodey, I'm sorry I didn't express heartfelt sympathy and warmth to you while you were in pain. I just was not around. I felt for you when I read of it though.

But it's wonderful to read of the reconcilation and happiness for you both, Rich and Nodey. May all the rollercoaster emotions of new love (both intensely happy and intensely painful) settle into the happy everafter of a love that grows and matures into the peaceful contentment of something solid and strong.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 14:25

Never go to bed angry at eachother.

GOod luck you two!

AJ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 09:42

Available only
to logged in members