Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Is it ok....? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is it ok....?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 20:32

Nodey write:

angelrider800 write:
Rich, I think I know the lady in question and if you're really nice, I'll be sure to whisper softly in her TN ear! Now I know why Mark and I couldn't reach you over the weekend...we were going to invite you to ride on Monday...evidently, you were otherwise occupied...congrats on the flutters, Sweetie! Isn't it an awesome feeling?

When will you be back in Ga again Angel???

Hopefully in the next month Nodey....wanna visit???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 16:20

Whiskey....No wonder you have butterflies...I just figured ot out.
Congrats! You make a cute couple

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 15:06

Rich, I think I know the lady in question and if you're really nice, I'll be sure to whisper softly in her TN ear! Now I know why Mark and I couldn't reach you over the weekend...we were going to invite you to ride on Monday...evidently, you were otherwise occupied...congrats on the flutters, Sweetie! Isn't it an awesome feeling?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 17:59

Bear6664 write:
there must have been a bug going around Chars cause it seems everyone I talk to has gotten the same butterflies . It is an outright epidemic . Please dont find the cure !!!!

There was a reason for this party. I have never had a party in my 54 years but I felt 'compelled' to have this one. And YES, romance was here. Awesome.

Sure wish I could have spent more time w/ya'll...but things happen for a reason and there will be more opportunities I am sure.!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 17:48

It's so nice to hear guys talk about butterflies in the tummy and all that good mushy stuff...Congrats to the new couples!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 19:12

WhiskeyRich write:

jjgeorgiapeach write:

WhiskeyRich write:

Bear6664 write:
Man they were so cute together !!!
Jade was so thrilled that the papparazzi left us alone after they finally arrived . We are hoping those butterflies are still fluttering because I hate being the only one running around with a stupid grin on my face all day . Rich's grin was prety goofy too .

So Bear, who did win the goofy, "I'm silly crazy over a girl" smile contest? You or me? LOL, I think it was pretty well a drawn out tie!!! Sorry we couldn't have gotten there earlier, it was much further than I expected and we were beat. I did get her back home in time for work, wow, that girl is awesome, 1400 miles with no backrest and little sleep and an hour after I get her home she's headed to her job to pull a 12 hour shift!. Awesome women, just awesome! Thx again Bear for waitin for us down by the road, you are the Man! Ride safe bro.
Rich

Hey Rich bet that woman is a Ga. girl huh?? We are tuff ladies....Congrads to you and bear glad you guys are still smiling...

Peach, there is no deny'in [sic] a Ga. woman's qualities, however, the woman I speak of now hails from Tennessee. She was awesome, never complained once except to say she was about to get "testy" when someone sent us packing 25 miles down the wrong way on highway 62. Not many women can pull that hard of a ride and get off the bike smilin'.

LoL..You are right Whisky theres not many that would. Shes still southern..Glad you guys had fun..Good Luck for many more.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 14:57

jjgeorgiapeach write:

WhiskeyRich write:

Bear6664 write:
Jade was so thrilled that the papparazzi left us alone after they finally arrived . We are hoping those butterflies are still fluttering because I hate being the only one running around with a stupid grin on my face all day . Rich's grin was prety goofy too .

So Bear, who did win the goofy, "I'm silly crazy over a girl" smile contest? You or me? LOL, I think it was pretty well a drawn out tie!!! Sorry we couldn't have gotten there earlier, it was much further than I expected and we were beat. I did get her back home in time for work, wow, that girl is awesome, 1400 miles with no backrest and little sleep and an hour after I get her home she's headed to her job to pull a 12 hour shift!. Awesome women, just awesome! Thx again Bear for waitin for us down by the road, you are the Man! Ride safe bro.
Rich

Hey Rich bet that woman is a Ga. girl huh?? We are tuff ladies....Congrads to you and bear glad you guys are still smiling...

Peach, there is no deny'in [sic] a Ga. woman's qualities, however, the woman I speak of now hails from Tennessee. She was awesome, never complained once except to say she was about to get "testy" when someone sent us packing 25 miles down the wrong way on highway 62. Not many women can pull that hard of a ride and get off the bike smilin'.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 07:59

WhiskeyRich write:

Bear6664 write:

Rich

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2005 22:39

Bear6664 write:

Rich

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2005 10:54

There is something to be said for seizing the moment...go for it and enjoy. Life is to short to worry about should I or shouldn't I !!!!!Words to live by as Janis Joplin said "you got this one day so live it like its the last day for the rest of your life"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 03, 2005 21:23

WhiskeyRich write:
So tell me all, most of us are older now, is it a good thing or a bad thing to have that silly, butterflies in the stomach, makes me feel like I'm back in high school kind of love feeling when I'm staring at 45 in a couple weeks?

I would love to have that feeling again someday..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 03, 2005 12:46

Hey Whiskey, love reading the sweet and open way you write about your feelings for your lady. It's wonderful to see a man doing that. Best wishes.

And yes, it's normal to have butterflies, and perfectly fine and completely unavoidable when you fall in love. Enjoy it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 12:22

That is such a wonderful feeling, it's hard to describe what those little butterflies can do for you, it's kinda like walking on cloud nine !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 11:15

WhiskeyRich write:

Bear6664 write:
Rich congratulations , I just started getting em last week , but then again Im a spry 41 lol .
Man love is in the air on BK !

Thx Bear, Id hold the congrates though. I'm a slow starter and I didn't even think I had a chance until someone else showed an interest and "made" me take a chance. Now that it seems she IS INTERESTED (Thank you God) I go and offend her the first chance I get and almost blew it before we even got started. I swear I'm my own worst enemy sometimes, lol. God she fires my blood though, whew. I chatted with her for about six hours last night and then couldn't calm myself to get any real sleep, lol. Haven't been smitten like this in all my life.

Congrates to you though my friend, email me and fill me in why don't you. Always love to hear a good love story.

i think it is great to have the feeling of young love--it is young love no matter what age we are

there are times that we do put our foot in our mouth--you know the old hoof in mouth disease--hahhahahahahha--and good luck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 11:06

WhiskeyRich write:
So tell me all, most of us are older now, is it a good thing or a bad thing to have that silly, butterflies in the stomach, makes me feel like I'm back in high school kind of love feeling when I'm staring at 45 in a couple weeks?

Whiskey, Oh what a wonderful feeling!!! I hope I get the chance to feel it again. I think if I didn't get those feelings, I would question more than if I did. I hope it works for you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 08:46

Bear6664 write:
Rich congratulations , I just started getting em last week , but then again Im a spry 41 lol .

What a beautiful picture you two!!! Smiles and hugs from Vero!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 07:02

WhiskeyRich write:

I THINK IT'S A WONDERFUL FEELING, THAT'S WHAT MAKES US FEEL YOUNG AND STAY YOUNG.....AT ANY AGE........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 20:32

Bear6664 write:

Thx Bear, Id hold the congrates though. I'm a slow starter and I didn't even think I had a chance until someone else showed an interest and "made" me take a chance. Now that it seems she IS INTERESTED (Thank you God) I go and offend her the first chance I get and almost blew it before we even got started. I swear I'm my own worst enemy sometimes, lol. God she fires my blood though, whew. I chatted with her for about six hours last night and then couldn't calm myself to get any real sleep, lol. Haven't been smitten like this in all my life.

Congrates to you though my friend, email me and fill me in why don't you. Always love to hear a good love story.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 20:26

Nodey write:

WhiskeyRich write:

I guess the best way to answer this is to ask the same question back and see how you would respond.

Do you think it's silly for a 43 year old woman to have that silly, butterflies in the stomach, makes me feel like I'm back in high school feeling?

Well Nodey, I think it depends on how down to earth, feet on the ground you live your life. When you have lived trying to keep your feet on the ground and trying to keep from getting all wound up, then something like this comes along, and wammy! She's all I can think about, can't clear my head you know. I got bills to pay, I got work to do, I got responsibilities and dang all that to who cares I just want to hop the scoot and ride to see her. Just the thought of her raises my heart beat, makes me all dang giddy like some 18 year old. I know I need to wake up, but I just don't want to. Am I being foolish?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 19:21

Bear6664 write:

Is it now?so who's bear bringing?I gotta know.

this reminds me of the song'bring back that lovin feelin"!!!lmao