Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > I MET A GREAT GUY HERE!! ANY ONE ELSE FIND LOVE HERE??? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I MET A GREAT GUY HERE!! ANY ONE ELSE FIND LOVE HERE???
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 15:03

VSBLONDANGEL write:
Ladykat610 write:
VSBLONDANGEL write:
Ladykat610 write:
CONGRATS! That is so wonderful to hear. Wishing you lots of joy in your future.

Rycgrl...glad for both of you too. I am a Jersey girl so let me know what part of NJ and maybe we all can ride together.

THANKS LADYKAT, WOW ANOTHER JERSEY GIRL,WHAT PART OF NEW JERSEY ARE YOU FROM , I'M FROM THE JERSEY SHORE!!!

I am in Cherry Hill. And at the shore as much as possible.

JUST GOT HOME FROM DETRIOT WE HAD THE 3 BEST DAY!!!!!! WE ARE DEFINITLY MENT TO BE!!! ITS REAL!!!

I am glad that it went awesome!!! Crograts you two!!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 06:58

congradulations........i wish you two the best of luck...i met someone on this site, started out like you did with the mail, chat, phone, then i person, and we are still together and doing fine.....you go girl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 20:37

Ladykat610 write:
VSBLONDANGEL write:
Ladykat610 write:

Rycgrl...glad for both of you too. I am a Jersey girl so let me know what part of NJ and maybe we all can ride together.

THANKS LADYKAT, WOW ANOTHER JERSEY GIRL,WHAT PART OF NEW JERSEY ARE YOU FROM , I'M FROM THE JERSEY SHORE!!!

Hey thats not to far from us..we are in Pennsville!! Maybe we can all get together and have a group ride!!

I hope trip went well and you guys had a GREAT weekend!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 30, 2006 18:02

VSBLONDANGEL write:
Ladykat610 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 01:06

Congrats you two..best of luck always!!!
AD311

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 00:43

Ahh, this reminds me of an old thread... quite awhile back. It was my first post here, I think, It was entitled "Has anyone found love?" I thought I had, but it didn't come to pass. I didn't know at the time, but he got real sick the same day he was supposed to meet me... hospitalized & medicated. I thought he had dumped me, but I was wrong. By the time he gained control, he thought it was too late.

Well, we met up here again on this site & I am hoping that this time we will get to know each other again & meet. Distance is further now, but I doubt it will be a factor. If it is meant to be, it will be.

Best of luck to you both! Here's to better times ahead & the past behind us. Smooth roads & curves together!

Cheers!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 15:29

VSBLONDANGEL write:
PETE EMAILED ME A FEW TIMES BEFOR I EMAIED HIM BACK, HE WAS PERSISTANT AND WE STARTED TO EMAIL BACK AND FOURTH , THAT LED TO I M'S THEN PHONE FOR ABOUT A MONTH THEN WE MET IN PERSON IN DAYTONA FOR BIKE WEEK AND WOW!! WHAT A CONNECTION!! WE TALK TO EACHOTHER EVERY DAY AND I AM FLYING OUT TO SEE HIM THIS FRIDAY AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Such a great story!!! I'm so happy for both of you! You look really great together!! I like the big burly types too so I can see the draw. LOL Rock on Girl!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 06:28

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 05:28

VSBLONDANGEL write:
Badbikerkitty write:
Hey good luck to you two .There has been alot of hookups here and most of them still together too.I may have found what i was looking for tooo.I also have made some really good close friends here and all the meets and party's are a blast!
Hey i am like 20 miles from pete so if ya guys wanna hook up let me know.you may be able to ride here too warming up this week.THANKS FOR THE GOOD LUCK WISH!!!! HE IS SOO ADORABLE ISN'T HE!!! LOL!!! DID YOU MEET SOMEONE HERE TOO???

I sure have met many ...but do have someone special!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 17:18

Tina Turner says, "What's Love Got To Do With It?"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 13:33

Hey good luck to you two .There has been alot of hookups here and most of them still together too.I may have found what i was looking for tooo.I also have made some really good close friends here and all the meets and party's are a blast!
Hey i am like 20 miles from pete so if ya guys wanna hook up let me know.you may be able to ride here too warming up this week.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 11:04

VSBLONDANGEL write:
PETE EMAILED ME A FEW TIMES BEFOR I EMAIED HIM BACK, HE WAS PERSISTANT AND WE STARTED TO EMAIL BACK AND FOURTH , THAT LED TO I M'S THEN PHONE FOR ABOUT A MONTH THEN WE MET IN PERSON IN DAYTONA FOR BIKE WEEK AND WOW!! WHAT A CONNECTION!! WE TALK TO EACHOTHER EVERY DAY AND I AM FLYING OUT TO SEE HIM THIS FRIDAY AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Congrads to you both, Nice to hear positive stories

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 10:25

Congratulations!! Its always great to hear positive stories about sucessful matches!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 09:23

Hey good luck guys!! I met a great guy in here to!! We are a little far apart, he is in NJ and I am in DC but I travel back and forth..we had our tough times but now everything is awesome and we love each other to death!! I moving there in a couple weeks and cant wait to spend forever with him!! This on line stuff can work!! I am a firm believer!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 22:02

CONGRATS YOU TWO !! goodluck in the future....