Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > ANY ONE FOUND LOVE ,THEN HEART BREAK HERE??? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
ANY ONE FOUND LOVE ,THEN HEART BREAK HERE???
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 10:03

THOUGHT I MET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS , HE EMAILED ME 6 TIMES AT LEAST ,BEFOR I RESPONDED ,MET IN DAYTONA HAD A AWSOME TIME, SENT ME AIRLINE TICKETS TO GO SEE HIM! TOOK VACTION TIME TO GO OUT AND SEE HIM 2 TIMES WE HAD GREAT TIMES !! NOW HE TELLS ME HE IS IN A FUNK AND CAN'T TALK ,IS THAT THE BIG BLOW OFF OR WHAT????

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 30, 2008 21:15

Yea I met mine on here-we finally ended it the end of April-only a few days later he was "in love" again... which basically means he already had another one lined up in case we didn't work out.
Now I'm in debt $9,000 and a DUI on my record thanks to him! Glad to know he was there for me and stood by my side as he said he would.
I will NEVER let my guard down again!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 21, 2008 08:56

OMG! yes....still smarts a bit too. We were seeing each other for 8 months. Maybe lightening will strike twice

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 09, 2008 18:54

Yes, I can certainly relate to what you experienced and it's frustrating and a waste of your time and emotions. The funny thing about that is it catches you off-guard because they don't let on that they are not interested so you spend the next few months wondering what it was that caused him to lose interest. I can't imagine being able to turn off your feelings so quickly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 23, 2008 19:32

I've met a few who just want to talk, talk, and more talk. They seem to be looking for pen pals, not soul mates. Wonder what they are doing on a this site.

And it's a shame we can share who the losers are that have all the b.s. so others are getting what you don't want.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 21, 2008 20:13

I agree--

to bad though

one angel for you--you look like a redhead--

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 26, 2007 08:47

I found both here and still have friends from the site.
I live a FemDomme lifestyle now, so life is just dandy. Loads of fun, very little bs to deal with and No drama, thank you very much! (wink) I highly recommed it for women. lol.
I've been having loads of fun and wish you all the best!

DD aka Irish

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 01, 2007 18:49

Not yet.. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 15:21

kimmay write:
i dont think this topic will ever grow old!! as long as we love men, we r bound to have broken hearts!!
YEP AND WE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY !!!! NEXT!!! LOL
Re:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 15:18

smilineyz64 write:
not here ... but it cuts both ways ... Met a girl ... everything she SAID meant she was totally into me ... until we set up a date for "drinks & flirting" and it turned out to be a quick iced-tea and "I don't want to be exclusive" ... things that make you go hummmmm
NO IT MEAN SHE WAS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!! THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT WILL BE!!!!
Re:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 22, 2007 15:40

i dont think this topic will ever grow old!! as long as we love men, we r bound to have broken hearts!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 06, 2007 11:57

YES!!! YES!!! turned out to be a domanating jerk full of BS and lied about everything!!!!! he is still on here becareful Pa women

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 27, 2007 20:13

HarleyPrincess8 write:
Ha,Ha, oh dear, I didn't realize I replied to a year old Post, but hey , I'm sure this subject is still in need these days, don't think things have changed much. Have a good one!!! Peace, Terie~

Re:

HEY TERIE, YUP YOUR RIGHT THIS SUBJECT IS STILL IN NEED!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 26, 2007 08:08

Ha,Ha, oh dear, I didn't realize I replied to a year old Post, but hey , I'm sure this subject is still in need these days, don't think things have changed much. Have a good one!!! Peace, Terie~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 25, 2007 14:21

backseatwarmer write:
YOu know how these men always say leave the baggage behind, for us women....Well I think they have a bigger problem with that then us women. Seems like the ones that I have met

aren't over there ex's and then the games begin. I don't play them!!!!! It hurts especially when I think we have something special going, and then, POOF..... after a couple of dates. They will fill your head with all kinds of stuff. I am still looking for my Mr. Right that isn't hung up on his past.

Re:

WOW I AM AMAZED THAT THIS SUBJECT I CREATED OVER A YEAR AGO IS TILL GOING STRONG!!! MUST BE A NEED FOR IT WITH ALL THESE CONFUSED MEN WITH ALL THEIR HANG UPS LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 25, 2007 09:21

Hi BlondeAngel,

I may be way off but the first thing that came to my mind which I haven't seen anyone post is, Maybe he is in a slump...Because, maybe he realizes you are very special and he might get attached and he may get hurt like he may of in the past. Maybe he needs reassurance, just a thought. I could be totally wrong. But I always try to look at their side, thats very important in a relationship, to put yourself in their shoes.
I have to be honest, the reason I bring this up is, I find myself doing the same thing. As soon as I am with someone I like, I fear losing them and sometimes its easier to just end it first. Give him a reason not to end it. This is a big realization for me, I've have since broken that habit because I don't want to miss out on what could be the very best thing to happen to me. My best, just look into your heart. T~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 22, 2007 19:55

YOu know how these men always say leave the baggage behind, for us women....Well I think they have a bigger problem with that then us women. Seems like the ones that I have met aren't over there ex's and then the games begin. I don't play them!!!!! It hurts especially when I think we have something special going, and then, POOF..... after a couple of dates. They will fill your head with all kinds of stuff. I am still looking for my Mr. Right that isn't hung up on his past.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 11, 2007 23:58

hey Wind_Driven -- we're out here, but you guys all seem to be a couple thousand miles away.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 05, 2007 06:02

anyone going on the Ride For Smiles in Jax this saturday?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 03, 2007 08:58

I'm sure it was not easy... but I think you did the right thing. Why waste your time on someone that does not know what they want....Love & Heartbreak is everywhere not just here, but there is always tomorrow... Im not a Gold Member, so I can't email you, but I would like to meet you, so contact me...