Home > Biker Forums > Suggestion Box > OLD winks...WTF?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
OLD winks...WTF??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 13, 2006 15:53

Another example of how fucked up BK is....

Geesh....can't remember the last time I posted on here but today BK just went tooo fukin' far....

How many of you received boo-coo OLD winks today? There were over 50 in my mail box today that are over a year old.

What the hell BK...you trying to lure me back by making me think that people are interested?

BK if you'd 1) quit playing mind games, 2) fix the site so all of the feature that we pay for work properly and 3) be sincere when you say you want to help then you wouldn't be loosing so many people.

Personally, I didn't leave because of the "political" issue...I left because you have no fukin' idea what you are doing!

This place went down hill faster with Kevin that it EVER did with Deva....

Miss the ones here that I know...

Ok..that's my 2 cents...Party on!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 11:57

Nezram write:
paula1962 write:
I've gotten the opposite. I've had guys respond to a wink I NEVER sent. One guy, a pretty boy type that I would have NEVER winked at anyway, sent me a "not my type" response. Oh man that was frustrating because not being a member I couldn't tell him I never winked to begin with!! Yeah I'm feelin the emotional stress.

Well FL is far away Paula dearest.

Don Vito!! There you are! I haven't heard from you in too long. I called you and you never called back. You know I worry about me familia. You tryin to give me gray hair??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 11, 2006 11:58

paula1962 write:
I've gotten the opposite. I've had guys respond to a wink I NEVER sent. One guy, a pretty boy type that I would have NEVER winked at anyway, sent me a "not my type" response. Oh man that was frustrating because not being a member I couldn't tell him I never winked to begin with!! Yeah I'm feelin the emotional stress.

Well FL is far away Paula dearest.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 10, 2006 13:51

Did you know 95% of all Harleys are still on the road? The other 5% actually made it home. Is it true that Harleys are chick magnets? Yes, but only if the chick has a steel plate in her head. What's the cheapest way to get another 50 hp from your Harley? Trade it in on a Suzuki. Why don't Harley riders sit on their bikes when the side stands are down? They're afraid to lean over that far. What's the difference between a Harley and a Harley owner's home? The Harley costs more and has fewer wheels. How do you know you're riding a Harley? While coming off an exit-ramp you get passed by a Vespa. Why don't Harley riders wave at sport bike riders? Because they don't want to drop their tools. How do you know the aftermarket parts you bought for your Harley are working? You finally break into the 15's in the quarter mile. What do you call a group of Harley Owners with a collective IQ of 120? Sturgis! How do Harley engineers tell if a bike is worthy of the Harley name? They check to make sure the exhaust noise in decibels exceeds the horsepower rating. How does an engineer show he is deserving of a job at Harley? He must demonstrate he is capable of designing a device which can successfully turn gasoline into noise and vibration. Why don't Harley owners smile? Once you realized you got conned into paying $25,000 for an outdated piece of $#!+ would YOU be smiling? What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a vacuum cleaner? The location of the dirt bags. Why do Harleys have fringes? So you can tell if they're moving. How is a Harley Davidson like an old dog? They both like to ride in the back of pickup trucks. How do you know your Harley is handling great? You can almost keep up with the logging trucks when you're riding in the canyons. What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and an old dog? The dog can get in the back of the pickup by itself. What's the difference between a Harley taken to Daytona on a trailer and one that's being ridden there? The one on the trailer is going about 30mph faster. Why couldn't the Harley mechanic repair the doorknob? Some things just can't be fixed with only a hammer and a rope. Where can you find the largest collection of Harley jokes in the world? On the showroom of the Harley mega-store in Milwaukee Why do Harley owners love chrome? Makes the parts easier to find when they fall off. You know you're a Harley rider if? 1. You're unable to let your bike simply IDLE at a stop light. 2. You confuse the word "character" with the more accurate term "engineering flaws". 3."Water cooled" means standing on the side of the road, in the rain, waiting for a wrecker

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 11:14

..i guess the old saying is true..."pay em mininum wage..you get mininum wage help"....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 04:23

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 19:44

Better late, then never! Also, the
Check Spelling and Emoticon's don't work.
Now I know how the passengers felt on the Titanic.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 18:28

OK....NOW what is going on BK???

Suddenly, everytime I log in there is an Instant Message either someone sent a long time ago...or replying to one I sent a while back....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 17, 2006 07:03

Nodey write:

Bk,I may have to sue you for emotional distress.

Now there a novel idea! Love it!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 10:29

Nodey write:
I know what you mean Turtle. I received 12 of them yesterday. Was about to go to Atlanta last night and slobber Rich with kisses because he sent me one.

That is, until he told me he he never sent me one.

Gee Nodey, you never made that offer to me and I DID send you one a long time ago.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 07:21

Nodey write:
I know what you mean Turtle. I received 12 of them yesterday. Was about to go to Atlanta last night and slobber Rich with kisses because he sent me one.

HEY NODEY DID YA GET MY OLD ONE???? LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 19:34

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 14, 2006 07:13

they got me too... got a wink from someone who has never viewed my profile and has not even been on the site for a month. damn, she was cute though