Biker Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY? (non motorcycle) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY? (non motorcycle)
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 21:22

My Hobby???

S*X!!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 19:10

well lets see photography,science fiction art,long distance shooting or single action shooting.
drawing,body art. riden the hog,and staying out of family b.s., it gets deep and a person would seem to have to have a blackbird to out run it all,but they are basically all gone so its a worried relief for it to all be gone.
stress relief

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 11:54

Hi
i may be a bit way off topic here - my life is my hobby and my lifestyle - i am a slave. Within a BDSM household anyone want to know more -ask away
slave katt...
property of Wolfshead

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 21:50

I enjoy listening to music, reading (that's what drew me here), okay, okay so it's all of you crazy oops, I mean nice people!I also spend quiet time crocheteing(how is that spelled?), I used to like to fish but haven't been in so long I may have forgotten how!
Have a great day/ night everyone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 06:55

2kspringerhd write:
You know what, I'm not sure I really want to know the answer to why he collects vasaline jars:). I sort of envy you guys that have listed you like to fish, i would like to but, ok confesion time. I am scared to death of fish. Thats right 6'3" 225 lbs big time bad a s s truck driving biker and I am scared of fish. shew, man thats a load off.

That's TOO funny!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 22:09

grnidwitch write:

Weenie write:

grnidwitch write:
pawitchywoman write:
I like collecting antiques. . . going to flea markets and yard sales to find a great deal. . then keeping it if it matches one of my collections or selling it on e-bay. Below is my most expensive purchase--the lamp. I looked at it thru the window of an antique store for 2 or three years before I bought it.

Pa,

The Watchman and I sell antiques and vintage stuff. We have some cranberry glass you might be interested in. Let me know. After the holidays, I can send you pics and you can see if you are interested.

got any wall pockets, cookie jars or moccoy pottery??????

Just got some nice McCoy vases a few weeks ago at an auction. Let me know and I can have The Watchman take pics and send them to you.

Um, I wanna see the McCoy too! I have a bunch of McCoy vases already but I could always use more. I did get rid of all my plain cream color McCoy and Floraline--gotta cut back somewhere! I also collect Roseville and Hull if you run across any of them from time to time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 22:02

grnidwitch write:
pawitchywoman write:
I like collecting antiques. . . going to flea markets and yard sales to find a great deal. . then keeping it if it matches one of my collections or selling it on e-bay. Below is my most expensive purchase--the lamp. I looked at it thru the window of an antique store for 2 or three years before I bought it.

Pa,

The Watchman and I sell antiques and vintage stuff. We have some cranberry glass you might be interested in. Let me know. After the holidays, I can send you pics and you can see if you are interested.

Oh yeah, I love cranberry glass!!! Would love to see the photos for sure but I am moving Mid-Jan and won't be able to buy anything until after I pay for all that. Look forward to seeing them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 21:42

this one was shot by a friend their antlers are tangled the other one was already dead weird

Available only
to logged in members

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 18:47

Same here 1eye---arrowed these 2 bucks this season on my farm about a week apart--peak rut
That damn pu$$y will get ya killed, LMFAO

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 09:18

grnidwitch write:

Weenie write:

grnidwitch write:
pawitchywoman write:

Pa,

Just got some nice McCoy vases a few weeks ago at an auction. Let me know and I can have The Watchman take pics and send them to you.

awsome greenie......would love to see what you've got, thanks toots

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 08:31

grnidwitch write:
pawitchywoman write:

Pa,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 19:33

Thats one animal i have not hunted(buffalo)...but my friend has a herd of'em. Buff is a great tasting!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 19:14

1eyejack write:
Outdoors...anything outdoors. But Bowhunting would be 1st, big game:deer, elk and moose(yeppers, grill it and eat it or give to people)

I love elk ...and buffalo is sooo good too.But,,,, poor things makes me sad that they have to die...oh well I will take a prime rib!!!lmao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 16:32

Outdoors...anything outdoors. But Bowhunting would be 1st, big game:deer, elk and moose(yeppers, grill it and eat it or give to people)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 00:01

Jazz - Maynard Ferguson
Photography - 35mm Nikon F4s
Skiing. Still using 205s
Flying. Someday I would like to finish, and solo. I had a chance to fly in an F15E in Bitburg West Germany. Yes, I took the stick.
Collect the Guinness Book of World Records (26)so far.
Shooting:Marlin35 Lever Action
22 Rifle (Bolt Action)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 23:49

I started flying kites last spring when I was in San Diego. I was scheduled to be there for 3 weeks and didn't bring my bike with me from Washington. It turned out to be a 3 month trip and a co-worker invited me to fly some of his kites and I WAS HOOKED! After a few hours of crashing the Revolution (quad line stunt kite) I was able to keep it in the air and a week later I bought my own. Some of the kites are pretty expensive; however, once you make your initial investment the wind is free.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 15:48

Hobbies I got many I like fishing,I have few guns like shooting,I have dart board throw darts some camping might be a hobby I got lot of stuff for that ,I have a few hundred pictures from bike rallies (can;t post them here lol) passed out lot of beads,this year I have a videocam so we Will see how that goes lot of people sell on eBay for a hobby I buy seems like so I help others With their hobby's

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 07:03

My hobby's are sail with my boat and darts

By the way, I'am the middle one

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 01:54

pawitchywoman write:

Wow Paw! Nice lamp!!
I love to go antiquing,
Cut: Nice rack hon! hehe. I was supposed to go to Alaska to bag my first rack (and a bunch of alaskan fish) back in Oct. Maybe next year.
Jeeze, Spadoman, I would love to do woodworking in your shop and hang out, chatting about the good stuff.
Ok- Reiki,(2nd level), photography, and boy, would I love to go out right now, this second and dance to the blues!
I am sitting here in my red bathrobe, at 4 a.m. Eastern time, so guess I will have to take a 'raincheck' from myself! hehe

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 23:01

See?