Home > Biker Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY? (non motorcycle) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY? (non motorcycle)
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 01, 2005 00:24

MUSIC...I LOVE MUSIC. Looking for venues, the kinda outta the way dumpy places for live music, my hobby.
Going to music fests, esp blues fests. Ya can combine riding there and camping too if ya want.
Listenin to screamin guitar rock/blues is my PASSION. Not real fond of 'commercialized' music. I like to go just a little underground to find the really good stuff. It's amazing the more I find the more that finds me.

I've told you mine..will you tell me yours?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 27, 2010 11:38

the best hobby you can ever have is flying and building Radio Control models best bang for the buck!!!! check out

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 22, 2010 08:23

I agree with you about fitness. I walk, lift weights, try to eat write. I feel so much better being active.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 23, 2009 11:25

Photography! (Besides loving to ride...)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 01, 2009 22:00

Extream mountain, hillclimb, deep powder, boondockin, snowmobile riding in Alaska. Spending time at my cabin at the base of Mt. McKinley.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 10, 2009 21:43

Roller Derby!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 18, 2009 20:18

play guitar, make custom knives, with gem stone handles or inlay stone in ivory or wood, do all custom leather work and inlay work.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 14, 2008 01:28

learning tunes on me guitar

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 12, 2007 20:10

Horseback riding (English style) and computer stuff.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 27, 2007 14:00

Racing dirt stock cars and 1/8th scale r/c cars.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 31, 2007 21:05

Hunting and shooting sports, especially competitive rifle shooting. Also, construction, especially basement finishing. After all that there's not much more free time.

B. Noz.
Colorado Springs, CO

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 19, 2006 09:13

Howdy folks, Pretty interesting hobbies out there, Well I have fallen in love with singin, some of you I have read stronly prefer live bands to karaoke.
I followed Bands for like 25 years and found myself very frustrated that I wasn't a part of what they were doing
I simply wanted to make sure I was good enough to invest in learning the words to the long list of songs I really enjoy singin. I have been asked to sing with friends bands on a song or two.
Mostly I do newer country artists like Toby Kieth, Brooks & Dunn, Billy Currington and Garth Brooks. But also have been enticed to do some of my favorite Rock tunes like Rock and roll Hoochie Koo by Derrenger(I saw him live Many Moons ago in local bar)I can do some Lover boy, REO, Styx(Lady)Fog Hat, Bon Jovi, Kenny loggins's "Danny's song"
I love the ballads & duets the most...
any ladies wanna sing or at least talk about it? That would be fun. I really love the Tim and Faith duets...Let's make Love and It's your love, Leather and Lace, Nicks And Henley.
I love to dance but would like to improve on that. I love to dance to Blues, rock and country.
I have been a semi-professinal photographer and really enjoyed takin pics of Motocross racing in the 70's and early 80's. I knew a family with 3 brothers that raced professionally so that was a blast. Of course these days I'd have to be happy with trail riding myself as I never had the guts to get out there on the track but I rode alot and some folks thought I would have done pretty well...Pain is not my favorite hobby. Being romantic is something I've always wanted to be good at and now I have another opportunity LOL, Cowboy Wayne the serenader??????

Happy trails............Cowboy Wayne

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 25, 2006 19:14

Drag Boats (V-Drives not Jets) and Muscle cars

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 19, 2006 15:51

I love fast cars 911s and High horsepowered Mustangs. Another thing I do like to do is workout and run. I make it a point to run over 1000 miles a year and average 5-8 miles every other day. I think if we all do this we could all help ourselves healthwise.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 19, 2006 15:49

I love Porsches and high horspowered Mustangs. I also love working out and running and make it a point to run over 1000 miles a year (average 6-8 miles every other day rain or shine and no excuses. If everyone did this it would really help in getting everyone to be more healthy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 19, 2006 15:39

I love fast cars 911s and High horsepowered Mustangs. Another thing I do like to do is workout and run. I make it a point to run over 1000 miles a year and average 5-8 miles every other day. I think if we all do this we could all help ourselves healthwise.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 18:39

Dancing! Country-western, swing. Can't get enough. Keeps me in shape as well!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 29, 2006 14:40

Im very slowly building a small house boat... slowly because I cant work on it when ite cold and wet and on the nice days its to tempting to take the bike for a run

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 10, 2006 17:34

I paint pictures and faces and flowers on patio bricks,,,,

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 28, 2006 13:17

oh yeah and I collect rock, blues and metal vinyls....and stamps and foreign money, and I love music.